(Halo CE) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +74 [Update 35]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo CE) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +17

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

Welp, I'd hazard to say that the table is pretty much completed. If I can't think of anything else that I can add then I plan to turn it all into a trainer. As with all of my trainers, I'll include all the files I used to make it in case anyone wants to see how I did it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Player360
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Player360 »

I've got an idea that could be interesting, Skull toggling while in-game. Can it be done ?

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Player360 wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:10 am
I've got an idea that could be interesting, Skull toggling while in-game. Can it be done ?
That's a good idea, I completely forgot about those things. It should be fairly easy to code unless it throws some surprise my way.
A fitting profile pic for a suggestion like that.

HomieValiant
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HomieValiant »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:12 am
HomieValiant wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:13 am
for some reason when i try and use the cheat it wont activate. it says the module haloreach.dll is not found, anyone got any answers?
^ What does CE mean to you? Combat Evolved, right? It's there in the title. Then why are you trying to use this table with Reach? o_O Sometimes I don't get you, people.
It's been for both, reach and CE, for some reason it doesnt want to work

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

HomieValiant wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:39 am
Very bizarre. Do any tables from here work on Reach? viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10986&start=60

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Just a status update on the in game skulls cheat. So far I've found the flags for the skulls used in the menu, but they don't work in game. I have found some code which reads those flags when the mission launches, so I'll be looking into them in hopes that one of them writes to some other flag in game. I'm hopeful for this, since if I'm able to find these possible flags for CE then it may be easy to do the same for all other MCC Halo games.

HomieValiant
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HomieValiant »

Dread_Pony_Roberts wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:47 am
HomieValiant wrote:
Very bizarre. Do any tables from here work on Reach? viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10986&start=60
yeah, i've tried pretty much every table i've seen available, the scripts themselves wont even activate when i try to. and if right click the scripts, it says the dll isnt found

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

HomieValiant wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:22 am
HomieValiant wrote:
yeah, i've tried pretty much every table i've seen available, the scripts themselves wont even activate when i try to. and if right click the scripts, it says the dll isnt found
You are probably running the EAC version, which if you don't have the workaround to EAC then obviously the cheat tables will not work when trying to run the EAC version. Are you running the steam version or the windows store version of the game?

HomieValiant
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HomieValiant »

PureReality wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:14 am
HomieValiant wrote:

You are probably running the EAC version, which if you don't have the workaround to EAC then obviously the cheat tables will not work when trying to run the EAC version. Are you running the steam version or the windows store version of the game?
steam version, i have disabled eac though, uninstalled and reinstalled it and uninstalled it several times

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

HomieValiant wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:28 am
steam version, i have disabled eac though, uninstalled and reinstalled it and uninstalled it several times
Hmm, are you sure you are loading the correct cheat table and not one made for reach? as that would be about the only other explanation as to why it says module "haloreach.dll" is not found, as I just did a test where I loaded this table up just fine in halo CE but if I went to go load it up in reach it would display module "halo1.dll" not found, and then if I went and downloaded a reach table and loaded it up in reach it would load fine but if I loaded it up in CE it would throw the module "haloreach.dll" is not found.

I'd suggest deleting any and all tables for halo MCC, download the one you want, open up MCC and then go into the game that you downloaded the table for and open up CE, select the MCC process and then load up the table. if this doesn't work let me know and we can see about maybe jumping into teamviewer or something and I'll see if I can't fix whatever issue you are running into.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

My apologies for not updating as frequent. I've been busy of late and there isn't much to add to the table.

The skulls toggle has been a very deep rabbit hole so far. At first it turned out I had the wrong flag entirely, but when I realized this I was able to find a flag that actually worked, for the menu at least. My search continued using that flag, until I happen upon another flag that becomes a copy of the menu flag whenever you click the button that starts the 5 second countdown. This flag still only works from the menu, but it is still closer to the in game flags. My search still continues using this flag.
HomieValiant wrote:
Huh, I didn't know that error message was a feature of Cheat Engine, you learn something new every day. Since that is the case, I can't think of any way my table would be causing that error. The most I can suggest is what PureReality said, and to compare the cheat table you have with the one in this video to see if they are the same.

B0mak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by B0mak »

Hi. I encounter strange bug with your table. When it in active state most of AI (marines, covenant) do some strange thing. For example marines starts running forward and backward like they hitting some sort of invisible wall, corpses literally flying and alive NPC can do this too. Some of NPC go through the walls and died. Dunno what's happening...

Upd. Also in 3 mission, like example, after clearing out elevator zone, should arrive pelican with marines, but with active table this didn't happening.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

B0mak wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:19 pm
Hi. I encounter strange bug with your table. When it in active state most of AI (marines, covenant) do some strange thing. For example marines starts running forward and backward like they hitting some sort of invisible wall, corpses literally flying and alive NPC can do this too. Some of NPC go through the walls and died. Dunno what's happening...

Upd. Also in 3 mission, like example, after clearing out elevator zone, should arrive pelican with marines, but with active table this didn't happening.
Thank you for letting me know. I'm able to replicate it on my end so I should be able to find the problem. Thankfully there's a marine at the beginning of mission 3 who runs into the invisible wall, he will make it easy to test.

And here I thought I just happened upon some random funny physics in the video.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

New bugfix update, just fixed the issue reported by B0mak, the AI should no longer have glitched physics. I'll still keep it in the video because it's funny.

B0mak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by B0mak »

Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:57 pm
New bugfix update, just fixed the issue reported by B0mak, the AI should no longer have glitched physics. I'll still keep it in the video because it's funny.
Yeah, can confirm that all seems good, no flying corpses/marines detected, thanks! :D