Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3 DEMO (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3 DEMO (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX »

I'm not having any issues with English version of the game that I'm using with the table. I don't have other language versions to test it.

I put in some options for Inventory in EDIT 3.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

klais
Cheater
Cheater

Post by klais »

Don't know what is causing the crash I'm using the English version and when I'm not using the cheat engine I can play the game normally, the crash just happen when enabling any battle script code. I guess no cheating for me :(

Edit: The table works fine now the problem was it my cheat engine config I reinstall cheat engine and now its working :)

nakint
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nakint »

In EDIT 3 version table,
Battle CP Modifier Script, Infinite Battle CP address must be InfiniteBattleCP, not InfiniteBattleEP
Sometime it make the game crash if you not active Battle EP Modifier Script.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

My bad. Thanks for finding my mistake. I fixed this in EDIT 3.1.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Found time to add a Master Quartz EXP Multiplier option in EDIT 3.5.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I put in a Tactical Bonus Override which is a multiplier to both Character EXP and Master Quartz EXP after battle.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I spent some time fleshing out some options in the Pointers section. I have Character Editor where you can choose the character manually to edit and also Orbment Editor. I put in a Quartz Material (Sepith) Editor. I also have pointers to Sepith Mass Crystals and Mira and already had pointer to the last selected Master Quartz level and EXP. I modified the Infinite Item Usage to have the Set Minimum Amount occur when you gain an item also. This already has code to not include key items or master quartz. This is all in EDIT 4.0.

I'm hoping porting these options to the full version will be simple.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

If you follow my tables, you know I like being able to get any item you want in a RPG. I came up with this option for this game and demo. It is called Override Item ID On Gain of Item. For the demo, the easiest way to use this is to enable Infinite Item Usage along with the option and Add and Remove Any Quartz from your Orbment. I was able to add Shining Pom Droplet's and many other items. You can basically get any one item you want with this or multiple if you use it as many times as you want. Be sure to turn this off while you are playing as it overrides any items you gain. I put in code for it to not override if it is a key item or master quartz. Enjoy!

It's in EDIT 4.5.

AwakenZero1993
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AwakenZero1993 »

First, thanks for your hard works on the tables, DrummerIX
Secondly, about the critical issue, Not triggering the link attack is not a problem since when your attack breaks the enemies, no link attack will occur.

Zinos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zinos »

Thanks for the table. Is it possible to edit the available party members like in the previous games?
It would be nice to be able to replace them with anyone we want.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I found time to add one more option. This may be all I do until the game releases. I have Multiply Stats On Equip / Add Bonus CRIT+/ACC+/EVA+ On Equip. This is similar to the options in my Cold Steel 1 and 2 tables, but include options to add a bonus amount to CRIT+/ACC+/EVA+ as well. You can use this to make your characters always hit or always crit or always dodge. You can set the Stat Multiplier to 1 if you just want to use the Add Bonus CRIT+/ACC+/EVA+. It also has the option to only affect Rean if you wish to use it that way.

It's in EDIT 4.75.

HanLiem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HanLiem »

Way to Go DrummerIX!! Can't wait to play the Game Final Release with your awesome Table!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩