State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MrAngelus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Post by MrAngelus »

Hi

Question I have Cheat engine ver 7.0 which as near as I can tell is the latest version for PC

but I am still getting a message when i click on your cheat table "There is a new version of Cheat engine it is recommended to use it"

Any idea why?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Racer83
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Racer83 »

MrAngelus wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:25 pm
Hi

Question I have Cheat engine ver 7.0 which as near as I can tell is the latest version for PC

but I am still getting a message when i click on your cheat table "There is a new version of Cheat engine it is recommended to use it"

Any idea why?
I get the same message, even though i have made sure that i have the newest version myself. The one released 20/8/2019.
I just ignore the message, the table still works fine so i don't care :)

drewstrifer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by drewstrifer »

"some people demand"

I'm not demanding anything from you
I just told that v2 was better then v3 with some broken cheats.

harrypotter2022
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by harrypotter2022 »

Excuse me, Are there any way to edit the skill ?

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

harrypotter2022 wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:57 pm
Excuse me, Are there any way to edit the skill ?
Yes via the "Instant Max Level" script.

*Edit* Now renamed to "Instant Max Skill Level" for less confusion in the 8.6.11 table I just released.
Last edited by JDimensional on Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

JDimensional wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:47 pm
Updated Cheat Engine table for State of Decay 2 : Juggernaut Edition

Game Version: 2.384.867.0 (15)
([Link])

Compatible Cheat Engine Version/s: 7.0+
([Link])

Table Version:

Changelog:
BetaV2:
1. Fixed: All broken scripts. Except:
2. Broken: Unlimited Group Health [Host Only]
3. Broken: Weapon Stats > Ranged > Max Range

BetaV3:
1. Changed: Health/Stamina cheat. Should work a little better now.
2. Fixed: An issue with Instant Max Level stopping you from disabling the script. (Thanks @RustyRenesis)
3. Changed: Some compares in the teleport script, should work when the game decides to change the CMP value I use to 6 and lock it there when you enter/exit a vehicle.

BetaV4:
1. Reverted: Teleport Script back to old script for now as people say it did not work for them.
2. Merged: Health/Stamina into 1 script for now. Unlimited Health/Stamina. Mainly as a test for something on my end.
3. Added: No Blood Plague (Should stop you from getting blood plague and also remove any blood plague you may currently have.)
(Side effects: May make your standing increase everytime you get hit due to gaining and losing blood plague quickly.)
Notes
1: Teleport works as host only. I will be looking into fixing this sometime in the future. (Maybe with the steam release)

2. How-To (Days Passed):
Enable script "Time Of Day [Local Only]" then enable script "Days Passed" then skip the time by 1 day using "Morning Time (06:00H)" this should populate the days in the "Days Passed" script, set the day you want and done.
Teleport Hotkeys
Save Location: Ctrl+Numpad 7
Load Location: Ctrl+Numpad 8
Undo Location: Ctrl+Numpad 9

Teleport To Marker: Numpad -
Undo Teleport To Marker: Numpad *

These can be changed by right clicking on their corresponding table entries and selecting "Set/Change hotkeys" and changing the hotkey to something you prefer.
Notice/Warnings
1. When using weapon stats I would advise using No Reload, No Sway, No Recoil, No Spread, Unlimited Weapon Durability. To remove effects, disable script then change weapon.

2. *WARNING* - Teleportation should always be done with Health cheats activated.

3. The script will throw you up by 800 in Z axis every time you press the hotkey so use this to save your ass. - You have been warned.

4. They changed the way Item IDs are generated so rather than just activating script and opening inventory now you will need to instead activate the script and move an item out/in to your weapon slot to populate the pointers.

DO NOT forget to read: | Notes / Info / Hotkeys | - Just put a cross next to it like the other options to see it.

As usual, any issues then let me know on Discord (link in "| Notes / Info / Hotkeys |") and I will work on them when I am available.
Last edited by JDimensional on Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

JDimensional wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:47 pm
Updated Cheat Engine table for State of Decay 2 : Juggernaut Edition

Game Version: 2.384.867.0 (15)
([Link])

Compatible Cheat Engine Version/s: 7.0+
([Link])

Table Version:

Changelog:
BetaV2:
1. Fixed: All broken scripts. Except:
2. Broken: Unlimited Group Health [Host Only]
3. Broken: Weapon Stats > Ranged > Max Range

BetaV3:
1. Changed: Health/Stamina cheat. Should work a little better now.
2. Fixed: An issue with Instant Max Level stopping you from disabling the script. (Thanks @RustyRenesis)
3. Changed: Some compares in the teleport script, should work when the game decides to change the CMP value I use to 6 and lock it there when you enter/exit a vehicle.

BetaV4:
1. Reverted: Teleport Script back to old script for now as people say it did not work for them.
2. Merged: Health/Stamina into 1 script for now. Unlimited Health/Stamina. Mainly as a test for something on my end.
3. Added: No Blood Plague (Should stop you from getting blood plague and also remove any blood plague you may currently have.)
(Side effects: May make your standing increase everytime you get hit due to gaining and losing blood plague quickly.)
Notes
1: Teleport works as host only. I will be looking into fixing this sometime in the future. (Maybe with the steam release)

2. How-To (Days Passed):
Enable script "Time Of Day [Local Only]" then enable script "Days Passed" then skip the time by 1 day using "Morning Time (06:00H)" this should populate the days in the "Days Passed" script, set the day you want and done.
Teleport Hotkeys
Save Location: Ctrl+Numpad 7
Load Location: Ctrl+Numpad 8
Undo Location: Ctrl+Numpad 9

Teleport To Marker: Numpad -
Undo Teleport To Marker: Numpad *

These can be changed by right clicking on their corresponding table entries and selecting "Set/Change hotkeys" and changing the hotkey to something you prefer.
Notice/Warnings
1. When using weapon stats I would advise using No Reload, No Sway, No Recoil, No Spread, Unlimited Weapon Durability. To remove effects, disable script then change weapon.

2. *WARNING* - Teleportation should always be done with Health cheats activated.

3. The script will throw you up by 800 in Z axis every time you press the hotkey so use this to save your ass. - You have been warned.

4. They changed the way Item IDs are generated so rather than just activating script and opening inventory now you will need to instead activate the script and move an item out/in to your weapon slot to populate the pointers.

DO NOT forget to read: | Notes / Info / Hotkeys | - Just put a cross next to it like the other options to see it.

As usual, any issues then let me know on Discord (link in "| Notes / Info / Hotkeys |") and I will work on them when I am available.

byzel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by byzel »

Hey there, i'm having some trouble with your table. I'm starting the game from the Xbox app on PC, does it change anything? It's up to date, the version matches the one in the table's name, but i have a message telling me "Sorry! This table doesn't support" every time I try to use it. Do I have to uninstall it from the Xbox app and reinstall it again through the Windows Store or is it something else messing things up?

Thanks in advance for your time.

DorianOtten
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DorianOtten »

Is there a way to alter influence gain speed? Those red talon lads are great but the 1/3 standing growth is a KILLER

Darkprince101
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkprince101 »

The health and stamina options are not working in the campaign, heartland and daybreak so would you please look into it if you've got the time thank you.

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

Darkprince101 wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:07 pm
The health and stamina options are not working in the campaign, heartland and daybreak so would you please look into it if you've got the time thank you.
Make sure your game is updated, it works for me.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Has anyone looked into cheating the standing so you can boost someone to leader faster?

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

bloodaxis wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:45 pm
Has anyone looked into cheating the standing so you can boost someone to leader faster?
Not yet, you can for now enable "No Blood Plague" and "Unlimited Health" and let plague zombs keep hitting you. You can max out your standing pretty quickly with this method.

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

Darkprince101 wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:07 pm
This happened to some people on the modding Discord, re-installing cheat-engine fixed it as their anti-virus removed a file ce uses.

rick66428
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rick66428 »

Hi, is it possible to include instant survey and search cheat? Many thanks