Dishonored 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
mamekoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dishonored 2

Post by mamekoski »

is Stealth Mode working as intended?? i knew enemies didn't attack & ignore me, but when i check stats progress, Spotting by enemies is still counted..?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Reykyavikrongo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Reykyavikrongo »

For some reason the game keeps crashing whenever i turn anything on. (for example if I do inf. mana then use blink or any spell, it just crashes. Same goes for inf.coins it just crashes when I enter the shop)

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

talion09 wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:42 am
sir i want to do it in the first play of the game.
I found a post and from there i got reference of here.
The link is
[Link]
but his method is not working now, i am not able to check the 'unlock all' option (infact i am not able to check any of the options).

Please provide me with an updated script so that i can play it in very first play of the game.
The game is extremely short. Just play it once and then go to NG+.

Nari
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nari »

Could somebody explain to me what Fetch Chaos option is doing?

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

mamekoski wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:12 pm
is Stealth Mode working as intended?? i knew enemies didn't attack & ignore me, but when i check stats progress, Spotting by enemies is still counted..?
This is correct, seems stealth option isnt fully stealth

elkfury
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by elkfury »

Is there a way to unlock all powers in first level?

mamekoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mamekoski »

eTheBlack wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:01 pm
mamekoski wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:12 pm
This is correct, seems stealth option isnt fully stealth
yeah.. maaan, we need an additional code to freeze the Spotted values -__-

Cubex
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Cubex »

Is there a working table for version 1.77.7.0? I tried a few older ones but none seem to work, im mainly interested in stealth mode.

mamekoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mamekoski »

Cubex wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:34 am
Is there a working table for version 1.77.7.0? I tried a few older ones but none seem to work, im mainly interested in stealth mode.

yes, but it's a trainer by STN. download that from her INFINITY website. it works perfectly, no enemies reacted, spotted & no bodies found. i got 3 chapters with perfect stealth with its stealh mode cheat! very nice & neat for my Corvo gameplay~

Cubex
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Cubex »

mamekoski wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:44 am
Cubex wrote:

yes, but it's a trainer by STN. download that from her INFINITY website. it works perfectly, no enemies reacted, spotted & no bodies found. i got 3 chapters with perfect stealth with its stealh mode cheat! very nice & neat for my Corvo gameplay~
Ah thanks, the trainer works perfectly!

subeng
Cheater
Cheater

Post by subeng »

Cubex wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:03 am
mamekoski wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:44 am
Cubex wrote:

Ah thanks, the trainer works perfectly!

Can anyone tell me where to find this trainer?

subeng
Cheater
Cheater

Post by subeng »

subeng
Cheater
Cheater

Post by subeng »

subeng wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:39 am
nvm , l found it here : https://community.fearlessrevolution.com/t/dishonore ... iner/21446

cheers
l tried it a bit and inf mana works fine , inf coin doesn't work. other than that l don't know , those are the only 2 l tried.

subeng
Cheater
Cheater

Post by subeng »

subeng wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:00 am
subeng wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:39 am
nvm , l found it here : https://community.fearlessrevolution.com/t/dishonore ... iner/21446

cheers
l tried it a bit and inf mana works fine , inf coin doesn't work. other than that l don't know , those are the only 2 l tried.
Hmm . l restart the game and money cheat also works now .lol

tristen895
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tristen895 »

I figured while everyone is waiting for a new table id share my emily starter save 30 min play time just enough to get everything starts at mission 2 edge of the world in the black market sorry i didnt make the save before purchasing the blueprints I made this save after getting all the blueprints and powers both corvos and emilys and has all bone charm effects i used one of the old trainers that no longer works so i keep it
[Link]

this page will tell you how to move the save files and also has a nice save game to make your own ng+ I used it to make the save I am sharing now i dont think it has all the powers but idk i also copied the how to note from his zip file and just removed step 3
[Link]