Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition (Windows Store)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition (Windows Store)

Post by Shirokaido »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:42 pm
snip
Hey man, don't worry about it. Personally, I've stopped using everything but 'set minimum item quantity', which works perfectly. Thanks for all the effort and, if/when you get things rolling, that's when it happens, no rush.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

XiNingXien
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XiNingXien »

DrummerIX wrote:
I apologize everyone. I am having trouble fixing the table perhaps because of anti-cheat.

I also don't have much time to look further into it at the moment due to some busy things in my life and family. Again, I'm sorry.
Dw thanks for trying maybe u can find some free time at some point :) and there is really a anti cheat? Btw could someone share a save game with me? Would be supper appreciated can't find one working with the windows store version :( changed from PS4 to xbox/PC
Like max xp/girl/kw for comrades and story or at last a modded weapon for comrades would make me absolutely happy :3

phonz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by phonz »

XiNingXien wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:31 am
DrummerIX wrote:
I apologize everyone. I am having trouble fixing the table perhaps because of anti-cheat.

I also don't have much time to look further into it at the moment due to some busy things in my life and family. Again, I'm sorry.
Dw thanks for trying maybe u can find some free time at some point :) and there is really a anti cheat? Btw could someone share a save game with me? Would be supper appreciated can't find one working with the windows store version :( changed from PS4 to xbox/PC
Like max xp/girl/kw for comrades and story or at last a modded weapon for comrades would make me absolutely happy :3
I feel like Windows Store/Xbox saves are signed/tied to account data. I know there was a tool a couple years ago that could modify Xbox play Anywhere saves, so it's probably technically possible - but, i dont know of any public method for doing so.

I'm also having issues getting any debuggers to work proper with this title. Sad.

EDIT: ahhh ok, so i was able to fix Inf Stamina by broadening the AOB scan and finding the new memory that way.
I'll try and fix some other scripts this way if I can and then post my results.

EDIT2: All the other cheats in the current table still works on my client. Here's the updated AOB scan for Stamina though. Just had to change the last handful of bytes in the scan.

EDIT3: Some of the scripts do need better compares it seems though to prevent enemies from receiving the modded values.

Inf Stamina
Spoiler
[ENABLE]

//aobscanmodule(StaminaModAOB,ffxv_u.exe,F3 0F 5D C1 F3 0F 11 81 04 02 00 00 C3) // should be unique
aobscanmodule(StaminaModAOB,ffxv_u.exe,F3 0F 5D C1 F3 0F 11 81 04 02 00 00 C3) // should be unique
registersymbol(StaminaModAOB)

StaminaModAOB+7:
db 91

[DISABLE]

StaminaModAOB+7:
db 81

unregistersymbol(StaminaModAOB)

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

phonz wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:47 am
XiNingXien wrote:
DrummerIX wrote:

I feel like Windows Store/Xbox saves are signed/tied to account data. I know there was a tool a couple years ago that could modify Xbox play Anywhere saves, so it's probably technically possible - but, i dont know of any public method for doing so.

I'm also having issues getting any debuggers to work proper with this title. Sad.

EDIT: ahhh ok, so i was able to fix Inf Stamina by broadening the AOB scan and finding the new memory that way.

EDIT2: All the other cheats in the current table still works on my client. Here's the updated AOB scan for Stamina though. Just had to change the last handful of bytes in the scan.

EDIT3: Some of the scripts do need better compares it seems though to prevent enemies from receiving the modded values.

Inf Stamina
Spoiler
[ENABLE]

//aobscanmodule(StaminaModAOB,ffxv_u.exe,F3 0F 5D C1 F3 0F 11 81 04 02 00 00 C3) // should be unique
aobscanmodule(StaminaModAOB,ffxv_u.exe,F3 0F 5D C1 F3 0F 11 81 04 02 00 00 C3) // should be unique

StaminaModAOB+7:
db 91

[DISABLE]

StaminaModAOB+7:
db 81

Brilliant, this works perfectly. Thanks for your hard work.

arcticwolfx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by arcticwolfx »

Also subscribing to this thread. Downloaded the Microsoft Store version after having finished the game a couple years ago on the PS4, hoping to replay it with cheats and all.

Seems to be pretty hard to do on the Microsoft Store version. There's another thread on here with a save editor but there are no download links (anymore).

viewtopic.php?t=7088

phonz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by phonz »

So i also commented out one of the compares in the original Infinite MP script because I found it only worked half the time.
I still can't attach a debugger so I'm not sure what the original intention was for this compare (maybe to prevent enemies from having unlimited MP?).
But it's been working well enough for me bypassing that value comparison.
Infinite MP (edited)
[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(BattleMPModAOB,ffxv_u.exe,41 89 D2 44 8B 80 F8 01 00 00 41 8D 0C 11) // should be unique
registersymbol(BattleMPModAOB)
alloc(newmem,1024,BattleMPModAOB)

label(return)

newmem:
//cmp dword ptr [rax+174],0
//jne originalcode
cmp dword ptr [rax+170],10
ja originalcode
cmp edx,0
jg originalcode
xor edx,edx

originalcode:
mov r10d,edx
mov r8d,[rax+000001F8]
lea ecx,[r9+rdx]
jmp BattleMPModAOB+E

BattleMPModAOB:
jmp newmem
return:

[DISABLE]

BattleMPModAOB:
db 41 89 D2 44 8B 80 F8 01 00 00 41 8D 0C 11

unregistersymbol(BattleMPModAOB)
dealloc(newmem)

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

phonz wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:55 am
So i also commented out one of the compares in the original Infinite MP script because I found it only worked half the time.
I still can't attach a debugger so I'm not sure what the original intention was for this compare (maybe to prevent enemies from having unlimited MP?).
Infinite MP (edited)
[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(BattleMPModAOB,ffxv_u.exe,41 89 D2 44 8B 80 F8 01 00 00 41 8D 0C 11) // should be unique

label(return)

newmem:
//jne originalcode
ja originalcode
cmp edx,0
jg originalcode
xor edx,edx

originalcode:
mov r10d,edx
mov r8d,[rax+000001F8]
lea ecx,[r9+rdx]
jmp BattleMPModAOB+E

BattleMPModAOB:
jmp newmem
return:

[DISABLE]

BattleMPModAOB:

dealloc(newmem)
Both of your updated scripts work perfectly, thanks a ton, meng. Question: do you think the stamina could be retooled to include Chocobo? Just a curiosity.

racuxx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by racuxx »

phonz wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:47 am
XiNingXien wrote:
DrummerIX wrote:

Inf Stamina
Spoiler
[ENABLE]

StaminaModAOB+7:
db 91

[DISABLE]

StaminaModAOB+7:
db 81

still working??how??the only cheat i can use is item cheat.other than that are broken..hp,mp,etc are broken.mind tell me how you could use it and not broken?

phonz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by phonz »

Shirokaido wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:01 pm
phonz wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:55 am
Infinite MP (edited)
[ENABLE]

label(return)

newmem:
//jne originalcode
ja originalcode
cmp edx,0
jg originalcode
xor edx,edx

originalcode:
mov r10d,edx
mov r8d,[rax+000001F8]
lea ecx,[r9+rdx]
jmp BattleMPModAOB+E

BattleMPModAOB:
jmp newmem
return:

[DISABLE]

BattleMPModAOB:

dealloc(newmem)
Both of your updated scripts work perfectly, thanks a ton, meng. Question: do you think the stamina could be retooled to include Chocobo? Just a curiosity.
Not without a working debugger. I've only attempted to use CE's various methods for debugging, but it always causes the game to crash. I haven't looked further into it as the rest of DrummerIX's previous scripts seem to work fine with my game/save.
You could maybe try and source an older version (and probably less legal) of the game and then apply my previous logic to finding the correct updated AOBs, but I have my doubts about the Windows 10 version of the game being backed up anywhere.
You could maybe apply the same logic to Steam version *shrug* but I honestly don't know. Just ideas.
racuxx wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:37 pm
still working??how??the only cheat i can use is item cheat.other than that are broken..hp,mp,etc are broken.mind tell me how you could use it and not broken?
No clue. I am currently on Chapter 8 using the GamePass ultimate version (doubt that would make a difference) and all the other cheats function.
Sometimes the "Player Never Dies" cheat does apply to monsters as well and causes them to be undefeatable, so I probably could go back in and look at the comparisons it's using to define monsters/player, but I'm pretty lazy and I've just been disabling the script when the monster is at 0HP so I can just boop them on the nose once.

lahma
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lahma »

The Cheat Engine VEH debugger is working for me in the latest Windows Store version of the game. Was definitely crashing on attaching the debugger prior to switching to the VEH debugger though.

phonz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by phonz »

lahma wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 10:05 am
The Cheat Engine VEH debugger is working for me in the latest Windows Store version of the game. Was definitely crashing on attaching the debugger prior to switching to the VEH debugger though.
Hmm I'll give it another shot, but I'm pretty sure that was the first option I went with. Maybe not though, I can be pretty scatter-brained.

vhlima
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vhlima »

Hi Guys.. Please, I need a help..
I'm trying to lock Gladios Combo ( Gladios isolated episode ).. I already tried everything but no success..
Anyone know how do that?

I found one table to the steam version, I tried adapt to windows version changing mem values/etc, but it doesnt work...

natsoman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by natsoman »

hello is there any lv cap script yet for max lv like 999 and the corresponding going also higher?

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Broken

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

Hmm yeah having same issue with attaching debugger to process. Currently running version 1.1.594.2 of the game (I think thats 1.25). Tried DBVM and VEH debugger, but both failed.

I'm currently trying to write a hack for spell use cooldown. I found the float value that handles the cooldown (for me, starts at 30.0 and goes down to 0 when using a spell). Unfortunately, can't read code that accesses it without debugger :(