(Halo CE) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +74 [Update 35]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo CE) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +12

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

teslaranger93 wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:12 am
Plz can u make damage multiplier for halo reach? Can't find it nowhere.
I'll see if I can modify a Reach table to include it.

While I'm commenting, does anyone have anything else they would like included in my CE table?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Dread_Pony_Roberts wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:44 am
While I'm commenting, does anyone have anything else they would like included in my CE table?
Perhaps a console enabler and cheats? :) Yeah, am onto it as we speak. Installing :P Mind if I poke into your table and suggest some mods? Something tells me I'll find a few.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:40 am
Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:44 am
Perhaps a console enabler and cheats? :) Yeah, am onto it as we speak. Installing :P Mind if I poke into your table and suggest some mods? Something tells me I'll find a few.
Feel free to mess with my coding to your heart's content, don't let me stop you from making something great.
A console enabler would be quite something now wouldn't it? Though, if this game is based on Custom Edition then there could be some of it's cheats in there as well (bump possession among other interesting ones)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

It seems whatever Unreal Engine 4 Halo is using is version 4.21.0. I was able to pin-point a version string here:

The default stock engine cheats seem to be there, although am not sure if compiled in or linked with the actual game. From what I read, they seem to have used UE4 just for the menu GUI part of the game and not as actual engine core. Will see what else I discover as I progress :P

BR,
Sun

SFJake
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SFJake »

Any way you can get the "time until shield regen" thing in Reach? That thing is the best thing ever, even better if we could set a maximum, would make for the perfect way to enhance this game without just going god-mode.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo CE) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +15

Just added teleportation, noclip, flight, and modified the health code to ignore empty vehicles and made player-piloted vehicles run on my player health codes.

Though with all this, I made a complete blunder and deleted all of my previous tables from the post. If anyone happens to have my original versions for record sake, I would be thankful.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:31 pm
It seems whatever Unreal Engine 4 Halo is using is version 4.21.0. I was able to pin-point a version string here:

The default stock engine cheats seem to be there, although am not sure if compiled in or linked with the actual game. From what I read, they seem to have used UE4 just for the menu GUI part of the game and not as actual engine core. Will see what else I discover as I progress :P

BR,
Sun
If you plan to find a console, I would look at the original CE. You could enable the original's console by using -console in a shortcut and access it by pressing ~. The code may still be buried in the anniversary version, so with any luck you may be able to find it through some serious reverse-engineering techniques. If anniversary is based on Combat Evolved PC, then I don't know of any real interesting things you could do. If it's based on Custom Edition then you could use some more interesting cheats such as bump-possession among other things. If you plan to do this, then good luck.

Here's a link to a Combat Evolved PC download [Link]
And here's a link to a Custom Edition download
The serial key can be found on pretty much any of these pictures [Link]

I have my doubts, but it is always possible you could find something useful in my original CE/Custom Edition cheat table viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8554&p=75151#p75151
If anything, it would be something to do with my Custom Edition only cheats as they tap directly into the built in console flags.
SFJake wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:05 pm
Any way you can get the "time until shield regen" thing in Reach? That thing is the best thing ever, even better if we could set a maximum, would make for the perfect way to enhance this game without just going god-mode.
Once I'm done with CE then I plan to see what other people have done to Reach to see if I can add a damage modifier and time until shield regen to one of their tables.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ I've actually gotten to do something more interesting. Was able to list out all of the players in the game (currently 1), player names and based on player id (each player has an id - or - entity id) obtain the base object. The player base. From there it's just really down to mapping several offsets to get to HP, Shield, etc. Will post the table as soon as I've mapped the ASM :) Should be interesting what can be done. On top of that, think a nice freecam can be made, especially since the cam coordinates are all in static memory. Found the floats by simply cross-referencing the XYZ values from player struct vs. scanning for them in memory (e.g.: Z value is easy to find as hexa-decimal).

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:22 am
If anyone happens to have my original versions for record sake
Attachments
(Halo CE) MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(27.46 KiB) Downloaded 82 times
(Update 1) [HALO CE] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(33.76 KiB) Downloaded 55 times
(Update 2) [HALO CE] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(37.59 KiB) Downloaded 70 times

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:33 am
^ I've actually gotten to do something more interesting. Was able to list out all of the players in the game (currently 1), player names and based on player id (each player has an id - or - entity id) obtain the base object. The player base. From there it's just really down to mapping several offsets to get to HP, Shield, etc. Will post the table as soon as I've mapped the ASM :) Should be interesting what can be done. On top of that, think a nice freecam can be made, especially since the cam coordinates are all in static memory. Found the floats by simply cross-referencing the XYZ values from player struct vs. scanning for them in memory (e.g.: Z value is easy to find as hexa-decimal).
Interesting, Can't wait to see it in action. It would be very useful for co-op campaign cheating and a theater mode.
VirgilSouth wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:55 am
Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:22 am
If anyone happens to have my original versions for record sake
Thank you, you definitely keep better backups of my files than I do. I'm glad to have these older versions archived so people can see their progression and to have something to go back to in case my code causes some major crashes.

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:05 pm
Thank you
you're welcome. btw may i ask you for damage multiplier for halo reach too?

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

VirgilSouth wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:27 pm
Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:05 pm
Thank you
you're welcome. btw may i ask you for damage multiplier for halo reach too?
Ah, I see what you did there. Sneaky ;)

I'm a kidder. Anyway, I'll be getting on the Reach cheats next. I'll use the latest cheats from here as a base to work from viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10986&start=60
It seems the damage modifier and shield recharge delay are the big requests, so they are what I'm going to add.

Looking at these tables have given me ideas for further CE cheats. Once I'm done with these Reach cheats I plan to add invisibility and rapid fire to CE.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Decided to post the run-down on UC, since I've read-up and tested some of the guys' research there. As such, you can find the topic at this link: [Link] n knowncheats.me/forum/halo/365284-halo-reach-2.html#post2714258 (change the spaces).

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

..and in case you're playing the Steam version and want to start directly in the "no EAC" mode: [Link]. Simply change your Steam shortcut's URL to "steam://launch/976730/option1" (instead of "steam://rungameid/976730").

raf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by raf »

Works perfectly, thanks! Quick request though, is it possible to get a movement speed modifier? I'm loving going back and playing Halo again, but I forgot just how slow going it can be.