Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
seanu4
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Supply to Chinese language players(繁體中文)

Post by seanu4 »

hi,I am a player from Taiwan.
I like your work very much.
I translated part of the content into Chinese,Supply to Chinese language players.

Thank you again.
MonsterHunterWorld_IB0220_zh-tw.CT
部分繁體中文化
(972.61 KiB) Downloaded 31 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

c23568923
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by c23568923 »

caliber1942 wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:42 am
caliber1942 wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:39 am
c23568923 wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:01 pm

Can I ask you to teaching how CRC bypass was made?
Or if you tell me you will make it up to date forever, I will relieved
In short, no. It's not simple to do, and it's complicated, and this is more about time.

I had to breakpoint on a code that was being scanned, then trace the gobdeleygook scrambled mess of code in the function that is the scanner to see how it works, and where it was storing the crc code to check against the crc it got from the scan, then figure out how the game decided to scan regions, and how big the regions are, then see how many such scanners existed, where they are stored, then decide the best way in one fail swoop to make them all ignore changes to the code. Maybe one day when I have more time I can make a posting about this game. They also added, later, scanning threads on top of these trigger scanners, but decided to remove them, likely due to the FPS and CPU hit.

If someone here wants to reverse the bypass and post what they find, I don't care, I just don't have time to go over all this, sorry

also, with you posting with a bizarre pseudoname and only one post, the one you are asking how this is done, I have to wonder if this is fishing for info to defeat the bypass so the game can't have hacks. Just make what you want to be unhackable ONLINE. Or just accept that this game, people like MODDING IT and playing with trainers and mods and fun stuff to make the game more enjoyable to them. THEY BOUGHT IT and are playing basically a SINGLE PLAYER game or COOP game on their own machine. I've told people to play this ALONE and OFFLINE. In the end, unless you secure the data on a server, then it WILL be hacked by people. Frankly I would have removed all this scanning BS a long time ago and let the game run as fast as possible without all this overhead and BS. If it's a MP PvP game, I don't make bypass or cheats for those.

best,
Cal
Thank you for replying to me. And I want to ask about the correct way to use CRC Bypass
I started the CRC Bypass after my game start and at the Main menu, but usually, it doesn't work. Where I use "highlighted weapon " and goto equips review. It still crashes (sometimes it work but less )
That's why I ask for how to made CRC bypass.

About my account, I used it at NexusMod and also a game called Grand Chase also in some forum and Amazon XDD. This is not a pseudo account, just finding the way to make CRC bypass be work more than now (already run in Administrator).
Last edited by c23568923 on Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

jasonthe13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jasonthe13 »

cant seem to click max jewel skill so its prolly broken

seanu4
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by seanu4 »

c23568923 wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:03 am
caliber1942 wrote:
caliber1942 wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:39 am
Thank you for replying to me. And I want to ask about the correct way to use CRC Bypass
I started the CRC Bypass after my game start and at the Main menu, but usually, it doesn't work. Where I use "highlighted weapon " and goto equips review. It still crashes (sometimes it work but less )
That's why I ask for how to made CRC bypass......................
I am currently using Cheat Engine 7.0
I don't have this "CRC bypass" problem,STEAM didn't stop me.Although I have prepared CRC.
Maybe you can solve this problem with a new version.

c23568923
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by c23568923 »

seanu4 wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:51 am
c23568923 wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:03 am
caliber1942 wrote:
That's why I ask for how to made CRC bypass......................
I am currently using Cheat Engine 7.0
I don't have this "CRC bypass" problem,STEAM didn't stop me.Although I have prepared CRC.
Maybe you can solve this problem with a new version.
I'm using Windows 7 and CheatEngine7.0. I don't know if win7 is the problem

Mariolas96
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mariolas96 »

Thanks for your hard work, can you please update the cheat of "Unlock Armor/Weapons For Current Tier Level" thanks

Face007
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Face007 »

Invulnerable
Inf Stamina

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
MonsterHunterWorld.exe+15957E80:
  db 90 90 90 90 90
MonsterHunterWorld.exe+B3781ED:
  db 90 90 90 90 90
MonsterHunterWorld.exe+B37DBF2:
  db 90 90 90 90 90
MonsterHunterWorld.exe+B6FCA56:
  db 90 90 90 90
MonsterHunterWorld.exe+B6FBECA://Don't lose energy in cold areas
  db 90 90 90 90 90
MonsterHunterWorld.exe+B6FBEDB://Don't lose energy in cold areas
  db 90 90 90 90 90
[DISABLE]
MonsterHunterWorld.exe+15957E80://Invulnerable
  db E8 2B AE 76 EB
MonsterHunterWorld.exe+B3781ED://Invulnerable
  db E8 DE EB D4 F5
MonsterHunterWorld.exe+B37DBF2://Invulnerable
  db E8 29 CE A4 F6
MonsterHunterWorld.exe+B6FCA56://Inf Stamina
  db F3 0F 5D C2
MonsterHunterWorld.exe+B6FBECA://Inf Stamina
  db F3 0F 10 43 7C
MonsterHunterWorld.exe+B6FBEDB://Inf Stamina
  db F3 0F 11 43 7C

martykee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by martykee »

(deleted)
Last edited by martykee on Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

rachel518
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rachel518 »

HAALP!!! Does anyone else seem to have permanent earplugs for no explainable reason? I've been noticing it for the last few days, and it started happening before yesterdays update and is continuing to happen today. I have the effects of earplugs despite not having a single Earplugs skill via gems or equipment. And of course, this only happens to me when CE is running. It happens on ALL of my builds, with ALL monsters - none of which have *any* Earplugs. The only roars that affect me are those that do damage or knock back (ex: Rajang & Brute Tigrex). I have fully shut down the game, CE, and my computer several times.

Upon further investigation, I believe the problem is the Insect Glaive Weapon Buff "Infinite Extract Duration." For whatever reason, I have the effects of max earplugs when I turn it on. And that's with all weapons, not just Insect Glaive (I usually just leave it on). For the record, I have the newest versions of CRC Bypass, Cheat Engine, and the table. And I do not have any other mods installed besides a DPS overlay thing.

Anyone had a similar or different experience with 'Infinite Extract Duration?'

thaliathemuse
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thaliathemuse »

I got the latest update on monster hunter, but whenever I go on investigations with this table the game crashes on the loading screen. I dont know why, never used mods :c
(Nevermind i searched more through this thread and found the crc thingy, now it works)
Sorry.

seigilax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by seigilax »

Getting constant crashes with steam version, max sharpness edit highlighted weapon etc. updated Crc CE etc have disabled every mod nothing works.

c23568923
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by c23568923 »

seigilax wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:06 am
Getting constant crashes with steam version, max sharpness edit highlighted weapon etc. updated Crc CE etc have disabled every mod nothing works.
Same situation

rachel518
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rachel518 »

Can anyone verify that the Weapon Buff 'Infinite Extract Duration' is giving them Earplugs for no apparent reason?

onetwosix
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by onetwosix »

rachel518 wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:50 pm
Can anyone verify that the Weapon Buff 'Infinite Extract Duration' is giving them Earplugs for no apparent reason?
For me, it is not giving any Earplugs buff/deco. Unless you are using Equipment Data Script before.

averhoeven
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by averhoeven »

I had a couple questions about the weapon editor.
A) I edited the attack number and it is reflected in game (though not exactly, I assume there's a modifying factor normalizing weapon damage). However, even at max (if I put >50000 in, it auto gets changed to 41208) it does not seem to do any more damage than the weapon did before I modified it. Any reason why?

B) When I used the melee weapon editor the other night, it modified multiple switchaxes at once and now they all have the new attack number. I had really only intended to modify the defender weapon and get my new PC account back to where my PS4 was quickly. Again, any thoughts on what I did wrong?