Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jcnguyen19
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem

Post by jcnguyen19 »

ImpalaPUA wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:24 pm
This is all I could fit in my inventory cause the vendor appeared where I couldn't TP

(there was a character limit on the forums)
Could you please tell me how to add these items to my inventory? Thanks.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Added the save data to replace Stash 3 with one full of endgame maps, gems, and reagents.
Apparently maps don't stack, so you'll have to manually duplicate the data to other slots.
By the way, if anyone wanted a count, there appear to be 82 unique items.

Kurei
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kurei »

bluepanda wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:34 am
Does anyone want a better view to the overall gameplay? I wanted this in the very beginning, since I am tired of being "handicapped" vertical wise (ultrawidescreen MASTARICE!!!11!1OnE!), so here is a little hint:

".\wolcen\Game\Umbra\Camera\base.xml", these are the results:
Original
Spoiler
My humble setting
Spoiler
==================

acecel wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:53 pm
Anyone know the modification in the save to unlock the last slot in the skill bar ?

And also if anyone managed to increase the legendary item drop significantly when killing mobs in the world then i am very interested :mrgreen:
All i was able to do is allow them to appear in the shop, but not a solution at all, i want to loot good stuff when i play or what's the point of it right ?
That one will be unlocked via "housing/building" system and cannot be manually unlocked within the character save file (which inherits stats and data from playerdata.json, its a child-file of that).
So you have to insert the correct parameter there instead, since unlocking it once, you will also have the option to use a 5th skill on your, lets say Lv 19 character, which has not finished the main quest neither got the town building manager sim city simulation stuff:

Spoiler
This goes to your "playerdata.json" at "%userprofile%\Saved Games\wolcen\savegames", replace it with the respective section:

Code: Select all

"CityBuilding":	{
			"Version":	0,
			"FinishedTurns":	1,
			"FinishedProjects":	[{
					"Name":	"wonder_2_construct"
				}],
			"OngoingProjects":	[],

==================

Question on the other side: Was anyone able to find the PST (passiveskilltree) point increase? I was only able to find the nodes, the EXP rates, Attribute points and other stuff which I am not looking into. Just a little increase by 1 point for a double PST increase would be nice.

==================

Interesting find:
Seems like pets, weapon effects, capes, walk ephemeras and auras might come to the game (after more than 4 years ... ffs). Like its not enough that their game code is f***ing horrible designed, lots of stupid redeclarations of things which could have been kept as simple as hell (TimeToLive, MaxDuration, Duration, UseTime, PorjectileLifeTime = ALL MEANING DURATION; or Mana-, Umbra-, Willpower-Cost = ALL MEAN MANA COST) ... but no... they even left the icons out-of-borders, but have forgotten that there are ultrawide monitors on the market.
Would you mind sharing to us the parameters you modified in the base.xml to get that Field of View?

Thanks.

Kurei
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kurei »

Can anyone tell me what i'm doing wrong here? I tried using a relative path (./extracts) and an absolute path just like the instruction states in Github but the destination output seems to be not recognized. Would really appreciate any help. Thanks.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

I added a master list of unique items. If you've been editing the Umbra.pak file, you can inject those items so that the potion vendor tab will now also sell unique items.

Kurei
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kurei »

Kurei wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:42 am
Can anyone tell me what i'm doing wrong here? I tried using a relative path (./extracts) and an absolute path just like the instruction states in Github but the destination output seems to be not recognized. Would really appreciate any help. Thanks.

I've managed to extract successfully the Umbra.pak files now, but i'm not sure if this is how it's supposed to look like when editing the XML files using Notepad++. Is there a specific editor that needs to be used to modify the XML files?

LastTwinkie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LastTwinkie »

Turk wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:52 pm
Offline saves and stashes can be edited with notepad+ or whatever text editor you prefer. They are at Users\yourname\Saved Games\wolcen\savegames\
Can't seem to find that directory. Any chance they may have changed that location since release?

FirstofEden
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FirstofEden »

LastTwinkie wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:19 am

Can't seem to find that directory. Any chance they may have changed that location since release?
My saves are still in the same place. Try doing a drive search for >> "charactername.json"

FirstofEden
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FirstofEden »

Kurei wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:11 am

I've managed to extract successfully the Umbra.pak files now, but i'm not sure if this is how it's supposed to look like when editing the XML files using Notepad++. Is there a specific editor that needs to be used to modify the XML files?
The xml files should be decrypted during extraction, it doesn't look like that one is. I use Notepad++ and it's fine.

Kurei
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kurei »

FirstofEden wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:09 am

The xml files should be decrypted during extraction, it doesn't look like that one is. I use Notepad++ and it's fine.
Thanks for responding. Could this have something to do with the WolcenExtractor version i'm using? I am using the latest release WolcenExtractor 1.0.0 with minor fixes. Which version are you using?

Thanks.

FirstofEden
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FirstofEden »

Kurei wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:27 am

Thanks for responding. Could this have something to do with the WolcenExtractor version i'm using? I am using the latest release WolcenExtractor 1.0.0 with minor fixes. Which version are you using?

Thanks.
Same version, not sure what the problem is but you might try this:

"Only decrypt CryXML

To do this you can just go to /bin folder and use RuneForge2.exe <sourcexml> for XML decryption. Or even just drag'n'drop an XML file (or many iirc) onto RuneForge2.exe in the explorer. This will create a .raw file that you can then rename to .xml."

(From the download page on GitHub--might not be a bad idea to review the instructions while you're at it)

Kurei
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kurei »

FirstofEden wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:00 am

Same version, not sure what the problem is but you might try this:

"Only decrypt CryXML

To do this you can just go to /bin folder and use RuneForge2.exe <sourcexml> for XML decryption. Or even just drag'n'drop an XML file (or many iirc) onto RuneForge2.exe in the explorer. This will create a .raw file that you can then rename to .xml."

(From the download page on GitHub--might not be a bad idea to review the instructions while you're at it)
I am now able to decrypt the XML files from your suggestion. Thank you very much! Just would like to ask you an additional question if you don't mind. Do you know what to modify in Camera.xml to increase or zoom out further the Field of view? Thanks once again.

tomas352000
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tomas352000 »

Any chance for infinite second winds? Thank you!

caspaas
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by caspaas »

So all of the xml edits won't work online right?

tanseikami
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tanseikami »

i get this error everytime i try to extract. zero size.

any tips?