Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem

Post by gunbalde60 »

Alsigard wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:35 pm
acecel wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:01 pm
Does'nt work for me, i only have one unlocked and need to pay for the rest, but it can only change the one i have selected tho.
Could you share your entire player.json and maybe playerdata if there is anything related in that (are they unlocked by account ? etc)
Thks
Worked for me, anyway you asked for full save, here you go. (I only unlocked one transformation legit, then got tired and edited the save when I got second point to unlock all)

Seems I cannot post it here 60k limit on post. Uploaded to Google drive, sent It via pm.
May I have the link to the google drive as well?
apollo1 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:34 pm
I have yet to find a cheat that allows you to use all the perks of an activated skill so i found a way around that.

In Umbra extraction - You can edit the amount of points an activated skill consumes possibly to zero and have all of the perks active.

Your Installation drive or directory\Game\Umbra\Skills\Trees\ActiveSkills

Take the AST_AetherBlade file for example, open it and look for

<SkillVariant Level="5" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_4" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="5" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_3" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="8" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_11" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="11" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_1" Cost="2" />
<SkillVariant Level="14" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_9" Cost="2" />
<SkillVariant Level="17" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_14" Cost="3" />
<SkillVariant Level="20" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_15" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="23" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_6" Cost="2" />
<SkillVariant Level="26" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_13" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="29" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_7" Cost="3" />
<SkillVariant Level="32" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_8" Cost="2" />
<SkillVariant Level="35" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_10" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="38" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_5" Cost="2" />
<SkillVariant Level="41" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_12" Cost="3" />
<SkillVariant Level="44" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_16" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="47" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_2" Cost="2" />

Now change it to this

<SkillVariant Level="5" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_4" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="5" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_3" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="8" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_11" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="11" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_1" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="14" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_9" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="17" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_14" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="20" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_15" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="23" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_6" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="26" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_13" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="29" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_7" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="32" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_8" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="35" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_10" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="38" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_5" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="41" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_12" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="44" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_16" Cost="1" />
<SkillVariant Level="47" Mode="Additive" UID="player_AetherBlade_variant_2" Cost="1" />

Or if you feel like really cheaty make the cost all ZERO
I know it doesn't need to be repaked but once you , make the changes how do you put it back on your game folder? Can you explain the process?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

kaizoku
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kaizoku »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:34 pm
I know it doesn't need to be repaked but once you , make the changes how do you put it back on your game folder? Can you explain the process?
just put the Umbra folder you extracted in "Steam\Steamapps\common\Wolcen\Game" and you edit whatever you want then starts the game. At first i thought just putting the umbra folder in it wasn't working but then after editing the skills i saw it was working as intented with my edits.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

kaizoku wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:46 pm
gunbalde60 wrote:
just put the Umbra folder you extracted in "Steam\Steamapps\common\Wolcen\Game" and you edit whatever you want then starts the game. At first i thought just putting the umbra folder in it wasn't working but then after editing the skills i saw it was working as intented with my edits.
Thanks I'll give it a go, and we just edit the old one too .old correct?

kaizoku
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kaizoku »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:19 pm
kaizoku wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:46 pm
gunbalde60 wrote:
Thanks I'll give it a go, and we just edit the old one too .old correct?
yep or just delete it but archive it before in case

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

You may have to reset all of the skills when you load the game, but Unlimited Skill Modifiers should let you enable every skill attribute.

By the way, I added another ability on my Godly Amulet to let you always cast teleport, even if you don't have a staff/catalyst equipped.
You can do the same for all of the skills so you can use them without the required weapon equipped.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Alsigard wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:35 pm
acecel wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:01 pm
Does'nt work for me, i only have one unlocked and need to pay for the rest, but it can only change the one i have selected tho.
Could you share your entire player.json and maybe playerdata if there is anything related in that (are they unlocked by account ? etc)
Thks
Worked for me, anyway you asked for full save, here you go. (I only unlocked one transformation legit, then got tired and edited the save when I got second point to unlock all)

Seems I cannot post it here 60k limit on post. Uploaded to Google drive, sent It via pm.
I think the difference is because of the point you have, as i don't have this point yet the game know i 'should not be able to have more than one unlock' and automatically fix it or something.
I am going to try again when i will have my second point ;)

But thanks anyway for your cheat :mrgreen:

apollo1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by apollo1 »

kaizoku wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:17 pm

wondering if you also managed to edit the drop rates from umbra files ? i tried to edit many files about loots etc but it doesn't seems to affect anything in the game. it works when editing like you did for the skills, but for loots i might be editing the wrong files i dont know
Installation directory of Wolcen\Game\Umbra\Gameplay\DifficultyMode

file normal/easy

ItemQuantityMultiplier="1" ItemRarityMultiplier="1"

change to any number

ItemQuantityMultiplier="33" ItemRarityMultiplier="33"

I wouldnt set it too high, the amount of drops becomes overwhelming even at 3

Also interesting: Game\Umbra\Gameplay\Presets_Chests

file- ChestParams_LootableArmorRack_Beta.xml

search for <LootClasses NumberOfLootMin="1" NumberOfLootMax="1">

change it to <LootClasses NumberOfLootMin="50" NumberOfLootMax="50">

and watch an explosion of loot/armor drops when you click on an armor rack

apollo1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by apollo1 »

Im interested in editing parameters that increases spawn amount/rates. I have a powerful PC and have zero FPS issues. Id love to be battle hordes of demons. If anyone knows, me love you long time.

sylon412
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sylon412 »

Can anyone pls help me to get the Gold Amulet in my safefile i tryt it but cant get it to work :(
Dywora.rar
my safe file
(4.51 KiB) Downloaded 40 times

kaizoku
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kaizoku »

apollo1 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:49 pm
kaizoku wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:17 pm

wondering if you also managed to edit the drop rates from umbra files ? i tried to edit many files about loots etc but it doesn't seems to affect anything in the game. it works when editing like you did for the skills, but for loots i might be editing the wrong files i dont know
Installation directory of Wolcen\Game\Umbra\Gameplay\DifficultyMode

file normal/easy

ItemQuantityMultiplier="1" ItemRarityMultiplier="1"

change to any number

ItemQuantityMultiplier="33" ItemRarityMultiplier="33"

I wouldnt set it too high, the amount of drops becomes overwhelming even at 3

Also interesting: Game\Umbra\Gameplay\Presets_Chests

file- ChestParams_LootableArmorRack_Beta.xml

search for <LootClasses NumberOfLootMin="1" NumberOfLootMax="1">

change it to <LootClasses NumberOfLootMin="50" NumberOfLootMax="50">

and watch an explosion of loot/armor drops when you click on an armor rack
aight tyvm, i went kinda harder on that and went in the Loot folder to edit some stuff there to have a look (ex merchant selling only legendaries). funny that it seems there is nothing about Uniques, or i didnt find anything and replacing "Legendary" by "Unique" in the code make it being null.

if anyone finds a way to change at what Veteran/Ascended level you're at... ;)

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

I keep getting an error when trying to set up the extractor, can anybody provide some insight as to what I'm doing wrong?

kaizoku
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kaizoku »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:27 pm
I keep getting an error when trying to set up the extractor, can anybody provide some insight as to what I'm doing wrong?

in the powershell you need to add ".\" before "wolcen_extractor.exe" so it become ".\wolcen_extractor.exe ........"

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

kaizoku wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:31 pm
gunbalde60 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:27 pm

in the powershell you need to add ".\" before "wolcen_extractor.exe" so it become ".\wolcen_extractor.exe ........"
Thank you!

FirstofEden
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FirstofEden »

apollo1 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:52 pm
Im interested in editing parameters that increases spawn amount/rates. I have a powerful PC and have zero FPS issues. Id love to be battle hordes of demons. If anyone knows, me love you long time.
In the Umbra\Gameplay folder you'll find >> SpawnClasses and SpawnClassFamilies folders. Take a look there.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

wangyi wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:24 am
you can change the drop rates and type of drops by unpacking the Umbra.pak file in
game installation\Game\Umbra.pak
you will get xml files and can just edit them

you can unpack with this program
[Link]
Would you mind sharing the few cheats that can be made with theses files you found out, as you seems to be the first talking about it ? :D