Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Viceroy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Viceroy »

Hi guys, can anyone told me how to max deco stats, like fearlessrevolution's trainer had ? already using both Squall and Marcus 'Equipment Data' script and cant find any option like that. Much appreciated.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

shuuujin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shuuujin »

downloaded the latest, CRC, and the latest cheat list, but i still got crashes actually during game play..
the crash is like game "freeze" and the game closes by itself
erm anyone can help me with this ?
i will try to deactivate all the mods, and get back to this...

tzup
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tzup »

WhoHah wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:09 am
WhoHah wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:53 pm
Is there a way to avoid the game crashs when attaching the CE windows debugger? I tried returning the SetThreadContext function, as well as using the ResetCRC from caliber1942, but the game still crashes when i try attaching the debugger....
I guess i'll never know....
I have the same issue, and the VEH enabler (from Marcus' thread viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9923 ) doesn't seem to work for me.
Can anyone give us some info about this? I would love to be able to attach the CE debugger to look for some new addresses.

adi_a12
Cheater
Cheater

Post by adi_a12 »

Viceroy wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:53 am
Hi guys, can anyone told me how to max deco stats, like fearlessrevolution's trainer had ? already using both Squall and Marcus 'Equipment Data' script and cant find any option like that. Much appreciated.
what are "max deco stats" do ?
using Squall table,
-if it's just give maxed slot for jewel, you can use "maxed slots" option.
-if it's give maxed level skill of jewel, you can use "1 jewel maxes skill level" option
-if it's give maxed level skill of equipment/sets, you can use "maxed set bonus" or "maxed armor skills" option

Viceroy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Viceroy »

adi_a12 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:58 am
Viceroy wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:53 am
what are "max deco stats" do ?
using Squall table,
-if it's just give maxed slot for jewel, you can use "maxed slots" option.
-if it's give maxed level skill of jewel, you can use "1 jewel maxes skill level" option
-if it's give maxed level skill of equipment/sets, you can use "maxed set bonus" or "maxed armor skills" option
Thank you for your reply. The "1 jewel maxes skill level" is my answer.
but i have a question. When i press ESC and view equipment info the stats is all maxed
but when i view from "set decorations" the stat is level 1. Which one is the real one ?

also is there a way to make this permanent ?

Edit : turns out the stat is taking effect and cant be set to permanent. :cry:
Last edited by Viceroy on Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

baknow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by baknow »

Can i edit my character apparence with this ?

AceTricks
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AceTricks »

Are there plans to update the old Peak Performance/Resentment always active scripts for Iceborne? I really enjoy these small tweaks to gameplay rather than 1hko stuff.

Siskin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Siskin »

Hi guys, first timer here. I just figured out how CE works. I made a script to reset investigations to 8, whenever it's used. Also fixed the AOB lookup from Marcus101RR's table. File attached.
The entries are outdated, but some stuff still works fine.

Also anyone wondering, to prevent crashes, I had to use Breakpoint method: "Page exceptions" and VEH Debugger (can only be changed right after CE start).

Have fun.
Attachments
MonsterHunterWorld Investigations.CT
(298.82 KiB) Downloaded 28 times

G4me3asy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by G4me3asy »

Hi everyone, I just got back fro the IB. Looking for the Character Editor table.
Anyone knows where I can find the latest update of it? Thanks!!

tzup
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tzup »

Siskin wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:23 pm
Hi guys, first timer here. I just figured out how CE works. I made a script to reset investigations to 8, whenever it's used. Also fixed the AOB lookup from Marcus101RR's table. File attached.
The entries are outdated, but some stuff still works fine.

Also anyone wondering, to prevent crashes, I had to use Breakpoint method: "Page exceptions" and VEH Debugger (can only be changed right after CE start).

Have fun.
So you are able to connect with the debugger when you check VEH as the very first thing after starting the CE ? My game crashes everything i try to connect the CE debugger.

Siskin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Siskin »

Damn, I just realized that Marcus101RR has his own table here. I wasted 2 hours getting it working. Well, at least I learned a bit about CE. By all means use his table, it probably works better.
tzup wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:52 am
So you are able to connect with the debugger when you check VEH as the very first thing after starting the CE ? My game crashes everything i try to connect the CE debugger.
For me it doesn't crash with VEH, but using the normal breakpoints does never yield any results, probably because of this:
caliber1942 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:09 am
What was added in this version was resetting of VEH bp's to destroy any breakpoint, which people have already posted the SetThreadContext calls the game is doing which is essential part of VEH breakpoint process

[...]

You still need to manually bypass SetThreadContext to be able to breakpoint if you are reversing the game

So my full setup is this mod: https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/1982, although CRC bypass probably does the same. Then use VEH debugger AND also use Page Exceptions. From what caliber1942 said, there is probably a better solution, but I haven't found it. Page Exceptions is pretty slow and causes significant lag (but better than nothing). Picture in attachment.
Attachments
debugger options.7z
Password: frf
(122.85 KiB) Downloaded 24 times

Javi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Javi »

Can someone make a cheat similar to "Lightweight Drinker", but for the sweating animation at the sauna? (The animation that plays after you sit down for some time in the sauna and when you stand up you start sweating, until you leave the sauna).

Although I'd rather if it can be made into a gesture/pose or cheat, so that when you do it, it plays that sweating animation. That way we could do it anywhere else outside the sauna, and also be able to use photo mode, that for some reason, you cannot enter that mode, while being drunk/sweating.

td7isreal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by td7isreal »

Is anyone else having issues with the Highlighted item pointer? It was working fine a week or so ago but now the game crashes when I try to use it.

Not sure if it was because of the Rajang update or not..

G4me3asy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by G4me3asy »

td7isreal wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:48 am
Is anyone else having issues with the Highlighted item pointer? It was working fine a week or so ago but now the game crashes when I try to use it.

Not sure if it was because of the Rajang update or not..
same here :(

rachel518
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rachel518 »

For anyone dealing with constant game crashes, please make sure you have the most recent version of Cheat Engine and the most recent version of CRC running. There have been a lot of people saying that you don't need the CRC running, but that seems to only be true when using certain scripts/cheats on the table. Things like '1 Jewel Maxes Skill Level' & 'Highlighted Item Pointer' will crash my game without the CRC Bypass.

Also, are there any plans to add a "Peak Performance Always Active" to the table? Or the ability to edit defensive stats and resistances?