Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TurkeySubb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by TurkeySubb »

The "Ignore Crafting Requirements" along with a few others don't want to enable.
I'm guessing because of the Rajang patch with the addition of new craftables.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

onetwosix
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by onetwosix »

TurkeySubb wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:33 pm
The "Ignore Crafting Requirements" along with a few others don't want to enable.
I'm guessing because of the Rajang patch with the addition of new craftables.
Bro, it works just fine. You need to download a new Table and Bypass.

yeshihello
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yeshihello »

Navigating this thread is incredibly painful, could I get a link to the latest table? I think there's multiple different tables in here, but I'm looking for one that specifically has the "ignore crafting requirements" cheat and works with the current version of IB.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

yeshihello wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:43 pm
Navigating this thread is incredibly painful, could I get a link to the latest table? I think there's multiple different tables in here, but I'm looking for one that specifically has the "ignore crafting requirements" cheat and works with the current version of IB.
The worst part about this site by far is how incredibly shitty the search system is. It makes it nigh impossible to find anything in a large thread like this. Why even include a "Search this topic" option if it just searches the entire site? But that being said, the current up to date table is in the OP. There is another separate table in another thread and a few scattered scripts here and there, but the main table is in the first post.

Ash_Von_D
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ash_Von_D »

yeshihello wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:43 pm
Squall always updates the first post with the most current table, whatever table is at the bottom of the first post will always be the most recent.

Hazado
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hazado »

Cake-san wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:30 pm
Update 1

Had some time to progress the game and revamp my script and add an option... :ph34r:
  • Change "Augment Atk & Def" script to "Add Atk & Def & Affinity" script - so it will be both compatible for before and after iceborne...
  • Add my own version of "Ignore Material" script - only activate this when you want to use it, work for all except some materials/things that you need to unlock, like melding techniques in elder melder... might contain some bugs... who knows :P
Note: All scripts are temporary (doesn't save, except some effect of "Ignore Material" script) and take effect immediately after activation...

Enjoy... :D
Cake-san, Love the "Ignore Material", could you add one that Ignore if greater than 0?
I want to collect the material at least once

Tried modifying your code but my assembly is bad.

King Gravity
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by King Gravity »

We need unlock all armors cheat back on the table, character editor with endemic life creatures and add all items/materials to box. Please fix it and update for iceborn

shuuujin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shuuujin »

i got crashes three times today, for activating max stamina

is this just me ?

Gadget
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gadget »

Hey guys,

Can anyone give me some info on the Maxed Gem Slots cheat on the current table? I would like to make a broken build for use when I'm not playing online. So if I turn this on and then load a bunch of level 4 gems into the armor, save the armor as a separate set, then close the game. Will the set remain with all of its level 4 gems in it even though the slot sizes will go back to normal? Also would this cause problems with my game since my game might not be able to process an armor set thats technically impossible to make? If anyone has tested this I would love more information before I do it myself and possibly break my game. Thanks in advance,

Gadget

onetwosix
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by onetwosix »

shuuujin wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:58 pm
i got crashes three times today, for activating max stamina

is this just me?
You mean Inf Stamina?

adi_a12
Cheater
Cheater

Post by adi_a12 »

Gadget wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:01 pm
... So if I turn this on and then load a bunch of level 4 gems into the armor, save the armor as a separate set, then close the game. Will the set remain with all of its level 4 gems in it even though the slot sizes will go back to normal? Also would this cause problems with my game since my game might not be able to process an armor set thats technically impossible to make? .....
i dont know for "Maxed gems slot", but i'm using "Equipment Data" to insert all the gems i want to weapon, armors and charm,
and so far the gems are still there after i restart the game without cheat table to playing online with my friend.

and its still there after last update too, but Maybe it will corrupt the save in the future update, i dont know....

NekoDM
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NekoDM »

the "All monster show on map" option some how everytime I try turn it on it crash the cheat engine

Azure
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Azure »

is there a cheat to get all the lures for guiding lands? been grinding em but im not sure which ones im missing even

adi_a12
Cheater
Cheater

Post by adi_a12 »

Azure wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:11 pm
is there a cheat to get all the lures for guiding lands? been grinding em but im not sure which ones im missing even
this table doesn't have "give all lure/track" for guiding land, but you can add it 1 by 1 using toolsmax script at the end of the table. here is how to use the script, and for the list of monsters that spawn on GL you can check it in the wiki like [Link] or [Link]
onetwosix wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:09 am
Toolsmax's Add Special Tracks is easy to use brother/sister... All you need to do is go to guiding land :
1. Check Add special tracks first, if you see DO NOT TOGGLE THIS MANUALLY isn't check so don't do it.
2. Speak to the handler and choose Lure Out Monster.
3. Go Back to the Table and you will see DO NOT TOGGLE THIS MANUALLY automatically check.
4. Select the monster you want. Optional: Select the quantity, basically this how much the tickets you want to have.
5. then click One-click add. Seriously, just click it not check.(Click on the box, not the name)
6. Refresh the Check Special Tracks pages, there you will see the monster you choose.

*Careful, some of the monsters don't belong in the Guiding Land. So choose carefully, and if you want to have fun, for example, Kulve Taroth in Guiding Land, back up the save file/data to prevent the data corruption or error.

WhoHah
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WhoHah »

WhoHah wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:53 pm
Is there a way to avoid the game crashs when attaching the CE windows debugger? I tried returning the SetThreadContext function, as well as using the ResetCRC from caliber1942, but the game still crashes when i try attaching the debugger....
I guess i'll never know....