SirLlama
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dead Frontier 2

Post by SirLlama »

Game Name: Dead Frontier 2
Game Engine: Unity
Game Version: 0.122
Options Required: Health, Ammo, Exp, Cash, etc if possible.
Game/Steam Website: [Link]
Other Info: Survival horror free to play that is an MMO(Can be played solo aka offline). UPDATE - I've figured out that you can basically modify gun stats and melee as well if anyone can help create something that would be the world, thanks.

DragonXDHUN
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Dead Frontier 2

Post by DragonXDHUN »

How to download this hack??

Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rysefox »

DragonXDHUN wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 10:12 am
How to download this hack??
He asks for a cheat table

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

want fast exp farm or instant level up methord

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

so why not! :S

oyyzj
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oyyzj »

Even if it's singleplayer you still connect to the server, everything is serversided and you can't cheat it.

ODimm
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ODimm »

oyyzj wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:56 pm
Even if it's singleplayer you still connect to the server, everything is serversided and you can't cheat it.
Nope.
You can cheat.
/
God Mode
Stamina
Rapid Fire
Inf Ammo
No Spread
Instant Kills
/
UC links are forbidden here, search on your own and you will find it.

zenithololz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zenithololz »

ODimm wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:15 pm
oyyzj wrote:
Nope.
You can cheat.
/
God Mode
Stamina
Rapid Fire
Inf Ammo
No Spread
Instant Kills
/
ur version on UC doesn't work anymore.. are this game finally uncheatable ?

guest3232
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dead Frontier 2

Post by guest3232 »

nah it's hackable it's a lot like df1, you're able to use all the hacks that df1 has and maybe even more. so instead of modifying ammo from like 60 to 9999 and locking it, that won't work, checks the server and corrects the value. from the hacks I've played with you can spawn bullets basically. I'm not the creator of the hacks I'm just the user, so I'm not well versed in how they create it, but they're damn good, almost next level. but most of the guys that started playing this game in the beginning no longer play/ are banned, and couldn't give a sh*t to start a new account ip, steam acc and rehack. You can do so much with this game I'm just hoping someone who is well versed in hacking can come up up with some things to make it more fun, unlimited ammo is always fun and take no damage, that's all you really need, all the rest are icing on the cake.

nb, the reason that they were banned is just like df1 there is a check on how much damage you're dealing so if you kill a boss to soon, there is a theoretical value on what the max damage a player can deal with max stats, with a lil overhead just not to trigger and alot of false anticheats, so if you kill a boss with 1 shots delivers 20 bullets and the boss dies within 5 seconds, it raises a flag, pwn takes a look at your account and your stats, if things don't add up, you're banned. I was banned from using one hit kill and I walked into corner and sons and killed all three bosses in 1 shot, raising the flag of x amount of exp in 1 second/ impossible. as you know df1 got updated with instead of exp being generated when the boss dies in one lump sum it generated gradually as you damage the boss so it's not he dies and you're up 5,000 exp, as your shooting him your gaining 50 exp by per hit. so one big jump in exp triggers the anticheat, the way to get around it is basically kill slow as if your actually killing the boss legitimately, but the reality is you have unlimited ammo and taking no damage and have a script that shoots your gun1 shot per second to simulate it's just like the real thing. always good to have melee. he can look at your account and see that your ammo isn't going down, the melee will always be a legitimate explanation for how you killed that boss. But then again pwn don't have time to be looking at every account so once again, he can only look at those that trigger a flag.
Last edited by guest3232 on Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oyyzj
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oyyzj »

ODimm wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:15 pm
oyyzj wrote:
Nope.
You can cheat.
/
God Mode
Stamina
Rapid Fire
Inf Ammo
No Spread
Instant Kills
/
ODimm. since you got insta banned again at august 2020 when you tried to recreate the cheats for the open world map, i guess the following will happen when:

Godmode - will probably trigger a flag.
stamina -
rapid fire - found it. i guess your default set of x200 shoot speed is what probably triggered the flag. that's way too fast.
inf ammo - found it. and i like it :3
No Spread - didn't found it again in the open world map. but i have found insta aim, should be equivalent to yours. *I never released it and it never got patched
Instant Kills - will trigger a flag and probably insta bann, LUL

Dragonfist247
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dragonfist247 »

i was wondering if there a CT to change gear stats?

Wolfie500
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wolfie500 »

SirLlama wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:48 pm
Game Name: Dead Frontier 2
Game Engine: Unity
Game Version: 0.122
Options Required: Health, Ammo, Exp, Cash, etc if possible.
Game/Steam Website:
Other Info: Survival horror free to play that is an MMO(Can be played solo aka offline). UPDATE - I've figured out that you can basically modify gun stats and melee as well if anyone can help create something that would be the world, thanks.
Where is download link or the file?