Alley Cat - Remeow! Edition (2017 - Windows)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
eien
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Alley Cat - Remeow! Edition (2017 - Windows)

Post by eien »

Hey all,

Game: Alley Cat - Remeow! Edition
Year: 2017
Publisher: Joflof Games
Platform: Windows
Where to get: [Link]

By request of: rampage1974
Previous Work: None.

Table Options:
+ God Mode
+ Super Jump
+ Stop Cupid
+ Ignore Love Kittens
+ Stop Broom

Comments:
I created this table by request of rampage1974 (Thanks for the info!). I had no idea this remake of the classic Alley Cat (1983) existed and it really blew me away. It adds 5 new stages to the 5 original ones, multiple nostalgia graphic modes (CGA, Atari 2600, HD), and the possibility of multiplayer mode. This is the type of remake every classic deserves: additive and modernizing, yet true to the original. I had a lot of fun creating the table and will have even more fun playing it alone and with others.

Next steps: I think that anything else that I can do to make the game easier would drain all the fun from it. But let me know if you have any ideas.

Requests: If you'd like me to take a look at another DOS oldie that hasn't been properly cheated yet, let me know. I make no promises on delivery (life is hectic), but I'll do my best. If you wanna buy me such said game, I'd be even happier to take a look. I will continue with Airborne Ranger (MicroProse 1987) next.

Download:
AlleyCat-Remeow!-Edition-1.0.0-eien.CT
(29.76 KiB) Downloaded 56 times
Hope you have fun, and please let me know if you find any problems. All feedback is welcomed!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

rampage1794
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Alley Cat - Remeow! Edition (2017 - Windows)

Post by rampage1794 »

Nice !