Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] Daemon X Machina

Post by Algester »

ashuraman wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:02 am
Algester wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:41 am
what we need is a Loot Table influencer or at least tone down the RNG when it comes to salvaging I think this is high priority having infinite stamina aint bad either... but then what makes it different from ACfA?
something in the lines of a 100% drop rate? and attachment parts?
That's why the no craft requirements option is there, so you can craft all the parts you want. As for the drop rate idea, maybe something like instead of just letting you loot one part per defeated enemy, it would let you loot ALL the parts instead?
yes but we do need a item editor for crafting unless I'm missing something Items crafted dont have slots for enhancements

radthezero
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by radthezero »

ashuraman wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:34 am
lee___bc wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:21 am
+1, 200 fps on PC make this game amazing
Is the FPS REALLY that high on pc?
Yup, FPS cap is 200. It's pretty crazy, man lol

Emerald Lance
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Emerald Lance »

Bumping for support! Also I'd like to request a function to edit the number of slots on equipment. A drop modifier would be great too! -since not every item is craftable.

always_confused
Cheater
Cheater

Post by always_confused »

+1 from me as well. Game looks really similar to Armored Core....which means quite a few of us more casual types are gonna need all the help we can get. Also just a general reduce-equipment-grind help as well. :p

Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rysefox »

Someone knows the engine?

KurouTendou
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KurouTendou »

Rysefox wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:53 pm
Someone knows the engine?
Should be UE4.

Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rysefox »

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

The table is great, thanks! But I still want to bump this up and hope someone can take on the crafting and skill requests.

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

I'm working on the free body modification visual select if anyone still intrested. I think i'm doing Armor/weapon editor as well, but my knowledge of scripting is equal to zero so the table will be based on manual updating of the money address.
I'm still looking forward for the "all body modification effects enabled".

lee___bc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lee___bc »

The Black X wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:27 pm
I'm working on the free body modification visual select if anyone still intrested. I think i'm doing Armor/weapon editor as well, but my knowledge of scripting is equal to zero so the table will be based on manual updating of the money address.
Looking forward to your table bro,

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

The Black X wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:27 pm
Absolutely interested in that. If someone does figure out how to get them all activated, we would need the visual aspect as well. Both great additions.

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

Haya Gys!!! (Sorry, forgot my main acc pass)
Could anybody make an epic hacks like was in Armored Core sieres!?
I mean:
- Superfast lock-on
- Superlong range attack
- Superwide EFS (wider range of locking target
- !?)
p.s.I will be grateful, I could thank for work

kamikaze00007
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kamikaze00007 »

Is anybody still working on this? I'd really like to find a table or trainer with everything I need but coding is really alien to me. I'm currently using a table from ColonelRVH only for the Shoulder Weapon Ammo since that table seems to work with all shoulder missiles and cannons properly (some tables only work on cannons). I also use fearlessrevolution's trainer in tandem for the basics like infinite VP, All Parts Durability, Mech Stamina, Femto, Left and Right Hand Weapon Ammo, and Infinite Money. It doesn't work for shoulder weapon ammo. I also used a table from here somewhere that Unlocks + Infinite All Attachments for customizing equipment.

I'm looking for a table that combines all of these properly as well as has an Infinite Blitz Drone Durability which nobody seems to have found yet.

Blitz are those shoulder weapons that release 4 "Drones" that chase your target around and shoot it with its tiny gun like a bunch of fin funnels from Gundam. All models have 4 Drones as the Drones are basically what's being counted as "Ammo 4/4". However, this shoulder weapon has a stat called "Durability" that pertains to the Health of each Drone.

Basically, when you use Blitz, you send out a Drone and that drone will have its own Health equal to the Durability stat of the weapon. Every Drone has the same maximum Health value so if the weapon says "Durability: 2000" it means every Drone has 2000 Health. While your Blitz drones are out attacking or flying around they can receive damage from enemy attacks or AOEs which will take some of their Durability. You can't tell how much damage each Drone takes and how much Durability each drone has left, but once a drone's Durability falls to zero that drone is destroyed and you lose a count of Ammo (four drones = 4 Ammo count). There is no way to get more drones during a mission (save for salvaging enemy mechs but I haven't experienced getting Blitz ammo/drones from doing that).

Maybe somebody can make an Infinite Durability/Health cheat for Blitz Drones here? This game is really filling in for that Armored Core gap that's been present for how many years now, and on PC too.