Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Lokote2134
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Lokote2134 »

well if anyone is willing to share a save that has everything done with all items and alot or all layer armor that would be nice :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

Renegades187 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:22 pm
Unless you genuinely prefer crafting, check out Marcus101RR's table. You can manually edit augment values.
I do genuinely prefer crafting as it allows me to keep track of what I've come in contact with and not skip ahead in crafting and mess things up, I try and be very careful knowing the risks.

I'd also assume you're talking about the Equipment Data portion that Marcus worked on for this table?
That's fair. And yeah, I think I made a post about it a few pages back, or on his thread. You can manually bypass the point limitations and set all of the augments to level 4. Plus, the effect saves, so you do it once and you're done.

Also, Squall, do you think we'll see the deco scripts affect mantles at some point? That'd be dope if so. Oh! I'd been meaning to point this out, but you can actually get two mantle effects at once! I've only tested it with Impact and Rocksteady, but if you have all of the mantle scripts active and equip Impact THEN Rocksteady, you get the effects of both. I imagine this works with a few other combinations, but I just haven't cared to test it.

Chester Cheater
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Chester Cheater »

Lokote2134 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:47 pm
What do you do to make it work?
Did you run the " bypass " as admin :?:

Lokote2134
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Lokote2134 »

yep still not woring this is so dumb i hte that its never easy for me to get programs like these to work

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

Cake-san wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:14 pm
Cake-san wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:30 pm
#ver.11.50.00
Update 1

Had some time to progress the game and revamp my script and add an option... :ph34r:
  • Change "Augment Atk & Def" script to "Add Atk & Def & Affinity" script - so it will be both compatible for before and after iceborne...
  • Add my own version of "Ignore Material" script - only activate this when you want to use it, work for all except some materials/things that you need to unlock, like melding techniques in elder melder... might contain some bugs... who knows :P
Note: All scripts are temporary (doesn't save, except some effect of "Ignore Material" script) and take effect immediately after activation...

Enjoy... :D
Attachments
MonsterHunterWorld_cake_IB_1.CT
(31.71 KiB) Downloaded 36 times

gankmeoniichan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gankmeoniichan »

I tried to search for kinsect in this topic and the system has shown no matches.
The ignore crafting requirements function doesnt work for kinsects, is that intended or does that have a deeper reason?

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

gankmeoniichan wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:44 am
I tried to search for kinsect in this topic and the system has shown no matches.
The ignore crafting requirements function doesnt work for kinsects, is that intended or does that have a deeper reason?
Use "Ignore Material" script...
onetwosix wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:09 pm
is the effect of this Table permanent, after restarting the game, without using it again?
Temporary...
Rampage3C wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:15 am
Thanks for this. Appears that the augment scripts (including the atk amount) is only valid for pre-IB weapons that use the old augment system. Doesn't work for IB weapons with the gem-style augment system. Enabling 'Full Augment Effect' doesn't work for IB weapons either.
Thankyou for you feedback, updated my table :mrgreen:

lars_der_held
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lars_der_held »

Hi, I'm pretty new to Cheat Engine and MHW in particular. Is it possible to edit the character with this table (post Iceborne)? If so, could you give me a few pointers? Thanks.

Lokote2134
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Lokote2134 »

OK so I finally got the bypass to work so it says it let's you run trainer's and mods how to I get mods to work with the bypass?

onetwosix
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by onetwosix »

Cake-san wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:05 am
gankmeoniichan wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:44 am
The ignore crafting requirements function doesn't work for kinsects, is that intended or does that have a deeper reason?
Use the "Ignore Material" script...
onetwosix wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:09 pm
is the effect of this Table permanent, after restarting the game, without using it again?
Temporary...
Rampage3C wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:15 am
Thanks for this. Appears that the augment scripts (including the atk amount) are only valid for pre-IB weapons that use the old augment system. It doesn't work for IB weapons with the gem-style augment system. Enabling the 'Full Augment Effect' doesn't work for IB weapons either.
Thank you for your feedback, updated my table :mrgreen:

Thanks for the answer. :D

onetwosix
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by onetwosix »

Lokote2134 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:22 pm
OK, so I finally got the bypass to work so it says it lets you run trainer's and mods how to I get mods to work with the bypass?
If so,
1. Click OK once, do not click it twice otherwise, you will close the bypass.
2. Open the Table, either Marcus Table or Squall, why not both?
3. Select process MHW.exe
4. Now close the bypass
5. Back to the game, and happy hunting.

blablagaidenguy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by blablagaidenguy »

Squall8 wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:22 am
Added Pox911's Endemic Override and Toolsmax's Add Special Tracks to their respective sections.
The README part of the "Add Special Tracks" doesn't work, and so you have no other option except the "DON'T MANUALLY ENABLE THIS", which by the description speaks by itself. Is there something I'm missing with how you're supposed to use it or is it actually broken ?

onetwosix
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by onetwosix »

blablagaidenguy wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:12 pm

The README part of the "Add Special Tracks" doesn't work, and so you have no other option except the "DON'T MANUALLY ENABLE THIS", which by the description speaks by itself. Is there something I'm missing with how you're supposed to use it or is it actually broken?
Try this
onetwosix wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:09 am

Toolsmax's Add Special Tracks is easy to use brother/sister... All you need to do is go to guiding land :
1. Check Add special tracks first, if you see DO NOT TOGGLE THIS MANUALLY isn't check so don't do it.
2. Speak to the handler and choose Lure Out Monster.
3. Go Back to the Table and you will see DO NOT TOGGLE THIS MANUALLY automatically check.
4. Select the monster you want. Optional: Select the quantity, basically this how much the tickets you want to have.
5. then click One-click add. Seriously, just click it not check.(Click on the box, not the name)
6. Refresh the Check Special Tracks pages, there you will see the monster you choose.

*Careful, some of the monsters don't belong in the Guiding Land. So choose carefully, and if you want to have fun, for example, Kulve Taroth in Guiding Land, back up the save file/data to prevent the data corruption or error.
My guess is the README part does not do anything, I just leave it there.

WhoHah
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WhoHah »

Is there a way to avoid the game crashs when attaching the CE windows debugger? I tried returning the SetThreadContext function, as well as using the ResetCRC from caliber1942, but the game still crashes when i try attaching the debugger....

Vaanforz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vaanforz »

"1 Jewel Maxes Skill Level" seems to crash my game shortly after i enabled it, regardless of whether I used level 4 jewels or not. Not sure if this is the case for everyone else?

Btw, I am running the latest ce script and steam version, and I have no other mods installed.