[Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by NumberXer0 »

Ok so we have a mod that makes rare spawns always appear and a table option to change how many of each type and size for endemic life we have. Now we need the ability to change the crown sizes for our log. I added the crowns to my inventory, but it doesn't reflect in the log for the achievement. The current mod for crowns doesn't work. I just spent 45 minutes farming a crown on a Pilot Hare before giving up. Even with a 100% spawn rate..this shit is absurd.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

verloren
Cheater
Cheater

Post by verloren »

Infinite Gather not work.

ProfessorBAG
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ProfessorBAG »

Is there no longer a pointer to edit the guiding lands monsters? I used to be able to change it but now i cant see the pointer.

Anyone have a link to a working table with the guiding lands or is it something that just doesnt work anymore?

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

ProfessorBAG wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:38 am
Is there no longer a pointer to edit the guiding lands monsters? I used to be able to change it but now i cant see the pointer.

Anyone have a link to a working table with the guiding lands or is it something that just doesnt work anymore?
Moved to Save Editor.

Void
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Void »

Buttlight wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:04 am
joker897571 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:54 pm
Excuse me sir
Can you teach me how to use the Investigation Editor?
I really want Gold Rathian& Silver Rathalos Investigations
here is what i do to get an easy 5 box reward investigation quest:

1.1 Set the monsters on Monster 1, 2, and 3 (so far that i know only silver rathalos and brute tigrex is not listed yet but i find that brute tigrex code at least on mine is "F8 36 3A 91 33 3D 6B 2B 3F 7A 10 63 AA C4 46 AD 21 A4 DE EE") make sure all monsters is different.

1.2 YOU MUST ALSO KNOW THEIR NATURAL HABITAT to be able to create the investigation quest correctly. For monster that is not in the list, you have to find the investigation normally and well just set the "Attempt" to 10.

1.3 BY RULE ELDER DRAGON IS BETTER BE THE ONLY MONSTER IN THE INVESTIGATION so if you want and elder dragon set Monster 1 to elder dragon that you wanted, and then set Monster 2 and 3 to -none-

2. set "Health, Attack, Defense Modifier" to Lv. 5 (this will make the monster harder) and if you were also hunting crowns set the "size modifier" to "Large Chance"

3. set the "Type" of quest. whether its slaying or Capturing. hunting can be set to 3 Target (which is the monster that you have set on Monster 1, 2, 3) by choosing Hunt/3T/50 min. by nature, an elder dragon investigation can only be set to 1 target as well as capturing quest. here you can also set the time, shorter quest time means better reward.

4. "Faints", used to set how many times you can cart, the fewer the cart, the better the reward.

5. Player, the number of the player that is able to participate, the fewer the better the reward.

6. bonus reward and zeni, pretty self explanatory and it doest affect reward quality so set it to max.

based on that i can create an investigation with 5 golden box rewards when i set a hunt with 15 minute rule, all lv. 5 modifier (time and lv modifier alone usually already yield 5 box reward) , set it to 2 players and either 3 or fewer faints. it also applies to tempered monster hunt, those rule will guarantee 5 box rewards
I just tried this but now it says I don't meet the requirements of the investigation. As i was just testing how this works I only used monsters I have already fought maybe not in masters rank but all stuff i have hunted before. I am also over MR100 got there using an xp multiplier so i don't think that's it.

step by step this is what i did.
1. Picked a random investigation I think it was in the Ancient Forest and to hunt 1 monster. Don't remember what the time limit was.
2. Changed it to a Hunt/2T/50 min.
3. Made monster 1 a Pink Rathian & monster 2 a Bazelgeuse. Both not tempered. And monster 3 set to none.
The Pink Rathian I have fought in master rank the Bazelgeuse I have not.
4. I set "Health, Attack, Defense Modifier" to Lv. 5 and set the "size modifier" to "Large Chance"
5. Changed the location to Wildspire Waste.

I did not touch "Faints", the number of the players, bonus reward and zeni.

sakdjki
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sakdjki »

You can 'brick' investigations by changing the monsters too much. Some monsters can't actually appear in the same quests as others. It's best to change monsters one at a time and see if the investigations fails. I'm guessing yours is failing because you have no third monster. All non-elder dragons have three monsters, you just don't have to hunt all three. I also wouldn't be confident changing the locale. Also, make sure it's a Seething Bazelgeuse and not regular. Regular Bazelgeuse in MR will probably brick any quest.

As a tip, bonus reward can always be safely set to 2 and usually gives you 1-2 extra boxes. Zeni DOES increase rewards, so it's usually best to set as low as possible (100%) because Zeni is plentiful.

You also can't change the monsters anymore on the latest table (I think?)

blablagaidenguy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by blablagaidenguy »

I've been doing some messing around with the Guiding Lands editor, especially the special tracks, and I noticed the special track value represents what monster you're tracking. This is good because you can get the lures you want, but it's also impossible to know what value indicates what monster. Is there any source for Monster IDs (assuming that the ones we're using aren't separate)? If not I'll guess I'll have to start testing.

Note: Someone at some point mentioned using fearlessrevolution's trainer for lures, but I'm not looking to change the amount of lures I have, I'm looking to add lures I don't already have (like say get a Silver Rathalos or Gold Rathian lure).

onetwosix
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by onetwosix »

blablagaidenguy wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:01 pm
I've been doing some messing around with the Guiding Lands editor, especially the special tracks, and I noticed the special track value represents what monster you're tracking. This is good because you can get the lures you want, but it's also impossible to know what value indicates what monster. Is there any source for Monster IDs (assuming that the ones we're using aren't separate)? If not I'll guess I'll have to start testing.

Note: Someone at some point mentioned using fearlessrevolution's trainer for lures, but I'm not looking to change the number of lures I have, I'm looking to add lures I don't already have (like say get a Silver Rathalos or Gold Rathian lure).
Why not try Toolsmax's Add Special Tracks? You could add Silver Rathalos and any other monster you don't have yet.

blablagaidenguy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by blablagaidenguy »

onetwosix wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:49 pm
blablagaidenguy wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:01 pm

Note: Someone at some point mentioned using fearlessrevolution's trainer for lures, but I'm not looking to change the number of lures I have, I'm looking to add lures I don't already have (like say get a Silver Rathalos or Gold Rathian lure).
Why not try Toolsmax's Add Special Tracks? You could add Silver Rathalos and any other monster you don't have yet.
I have that table as well, but that specific option doesn't work. I've posted about it there, but the tl;dr is that the script has an error on the Readme file that is supposed to run it .

adi_a12
Cheater
Cheater

Post by adi_a12 »

blablagaidenguy wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:31 pm
I have that table as well, but that specific option doesn't work. I've posted about it there, but the tl;dr is that the script has an error on the Readme file that is supposed to run it .
to use it, on guiding land camp toggle "toolsmax script" and "add special script", go to handler, open lure out option, and go back to cheat table, voila, "select monster" option will be available, from here add any monster you want to add and toggle "one click add" option to get the track/lure

note: if you toggle "Optional:Select the quantity", you will get that quantity when you toggle one click add

edit: found detail of instruction to use the script
onetwosix wrote: Toolsmax's Add Special Tracks is easy to use brother/sister... All you need to do is go to guiding land :
1. Check Add special tracks first, if you see DO NOT TOGGLE THIS MANUALLY isn't check so don't do it.
2. Speak to the handler and choose Lure Out Monster.
3. Go Back to the Table and you will see DO NOT TOGGLE THIS MANUALLY automatically check.
4. Select the monster you want. Optional: Select the quantity, basically this how much the tickets you want to have.
5. then click One-click add. Seriously, just click it not check.(Click on the box, not the name)
6. Refresh the Check Special Tracks pages, there you will see the monster you choose.

*Careful, some of the monsters don't belong in the Guiding Land. So choose carefully, and if you want to have fun, for example, Kulve Taroth in Guiding Land, back up the save file/data to prevent the data corruption or error.

tzup
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tzup »

I've noticed a new option in Marcus' script named "Steamworks Combo". What does that do? It seems like it gives you the order for the Steamworks, but not all the time. Can someone explain a bit?
Based on this, I've created a small app ([Link]) that reads the addresses and presses the keys - but for the "Red" combination it is almost always wrong. This memory address doesn't seem to always work, or there is something that i am missing.

onetwosix
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by onetwosix »

tzup wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:55 pm
I've noticed a new option in Marcus' script named "Steamworks Combo". What does that do? It seems like it gives you the order for the Steamworks, but not all the time. Can someone explain a bit?
Based on this, I've created a small app ([Link]) that reads the addresses and presses the keys - but for the "Red" combination it is almost always wrong. This memory address doesn't seem to always work, or there is something that I am missing.
It does the same combo repeatedly, I discovered the combo was WAD. I thought it was AWD but is not.

tzup
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tzup »

onetwosix wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:16 pm
tzup wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:55 pm
Based on this, I've created a small app ([Link]) that reads the addresses and presses the keys - but for the "Red" combination it is almost always wrong. This memory address doesn't seem to always work, or there is something that I am missing.
It does the same combo repeatedly, I discovered the combo was WAD. I thought it was AWD but is not.
You are partially correct. It shows you the values at the correct address and, by overwriting those values with the "default" there, it will make it such a way that you will only need to press AWD. But used the other way around, it should "predict" the correct order (if you just read what is there) - which is how i (want to use it) am using it. It still doesn't predict it in all the cases so that is why i am asking.

And another thing i just noticed, i am not able to actually attach the debugger to look for pointers that read/write addresses. I am not sure what i'm doing wrong. I've tried the latest CRC bypass and VEH enabled in the scripts but i might be missing something. I haven't found a tutorial about how to look for these pointers - specific for MHW.

inx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by inx »

I've been trying to follow all the posts from way back, but looking at this idk if I'm just not understanding.

1 - load MH to the main menu
2 - run the CRC bypass script
3 - enable VEH
4 - Edit the save in cheat engine
5 - load game, then quit to menu and reload save.

Cheat engine isn't reading any of my save data file, am I missing something? I Can't find alot of info on this.

And when trying to change, it just crashes. Any info on the save editor feature? thats really all I care about to try and go from ps4 to pc.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

UPDATE: New Revision Kills Me

Okay so, the new update is fubar. Atleast for some players not all, and at the same time it will refuse to launch. I cannot update the table at this time till I figure out why the fuck capcom decided to fix none-related issues at all and blow other people up. If anyone has any idea on a fix let me know, but I am SOL till Safi update (WEEEEEEE KAKAROT TIME)