Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Rampage3C
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Rampage3C »

Cake-san wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:14 pm
Cake-san wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:30 pm
So, I made these scripts for fun...
  • Heavy Bowgun Full Mod Effect - your heavy bowgun will has all mod/attachment effect like recoil suppressor, shield, etc.
  • Full Augment Effect - any weapon you equip will be effected even though that weapon don't have any augmentation.
  • Augment Atk & Def - your weapon need atk & def augmentation or you can just activate Full Augment Effect script for this script to work.
  • Stamina Thief - give you stamina thief skill effect & enhanced that effect.
  • Part Breaker - give you part breaker skill effect & enhanced that effect.
  • Critical Boost - give you critical boost skill effect & enhanced that effect. I set the value to 990, if you feel that's too high for you, just edit the script.
  • All Elemental/Status Atk/Effect (Sequential) - I thought that I want to make a script that make your atk have all elemental/status effect but after looking at the game code, it's not feasible so instead, I just make the effect sequentially (one by one).I set the value to 5000, if you feel that's too high for you, just edit the script.
  • Slugger - give you slugger skill effect & enhanced that effect.
I also had set hotkeys for the scripts. Depends ,either you want to use it or remove it.

numpad 0 - set atk+ to 30 & dmg receive percent to 0.5, disable Part Breaker,Critical Boost,All Elemental/Status Atk/Effect & Slugger scripts.
numpad 1 - set atk+ to 500
numpad 2 - set atk+ to 2000
numpad 3 - set atk+ to 16000
numpad 4 - set dmg receive percent to 0.1
numpad 5 - set dmg receive percent to 0.01
numpad 6 - enable Part Breaker script
numpad 7 - enable Critical Boost script
numpad 8 - enable All Elemental/Status Atk/Effect script
numpad 9 - enable Slugger script

Tested on latest steam version...
All script take effect immediately after activation & vice versa...
Feels free to merge the table, enjoy ;)
#ver.11.50.00
Thanks for this. Appears that the augment scripts (including the atk amount) is only valid for pre-IB weapons that use the old augment system. Doesn't work for IB weapons with the gem-style augment system. Enabling 'Full Augment Effect' doesn't work for IB weapons either.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sunmaker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sunmaker »

TheIllegalNoid wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:05 pm
heyo, anyone know if theres a way to directly unlock layered armor sets? id like to get the yukumo set but i aint paying 40 dollars for that shit, and id rather not open CE to edit what im wearing everytime i wanna swap.
You can try the MHW Costume Armor mod, but I believe you can save the Layered Armor. I select the layered armor using the mod then I save it in Layered Armor as a full set.

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

Rampage3C wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:15 am
Cake-san wrote:
Cake-san wrote:
  • Heavy Bowgun Full Mod Effect - your heavy bowgun will has all mod/attachment effect like recoil suppressor, shield, etc.
  • Full Augment Effect - any weapon you equip will be effected even though that weapon don't have any augmentation.
  • Augment Atk & Def - your weapon need atk & def augmentation or you can just activate Full Augment Effect script for this script to work.
  • Critical Boost - give you critical boost skill effect & enhanced that effect. I set the value to 990, if you feel that's too high for you, just edit the script.
  • All Elemental/Status Atk/Effect (Sequential) - I thought that I want to make a script that make your atk have all elemental/status effect but after looking at the game code, it's not feasible so instead, I just make the effect sequentially (one by one).I set the value to 5000, if you feel that's too high for you, just edit the script.
I also had set hotkeys for the scripts. Depends ,either you want to use it or remove it.

numpad 0 - set atk+ to 30 & dmg receive percent to 0.5, disable Part Breaker,Critical Boost,All Elemental/Status Atk/Effect & Slugger scripts.

Tested on latest steam version...
#ver.11.50.00
Thanks for this. Appears that the augment scripts (including the atk amount) is only valid for pre-IB weapons that use the old augment system. Doesn't work for IB weapons with the gem-style augment system. Enabling 'Full Augment Effect' doesn't work for IB weapons either.
Yeah, came here to say this. It's worth noting that Marcus101RR's table lets you manually adjust the new Augments, and it saves. Just check under Equipment Data Editor > Advanced Augments. Current caps are 2 for Extra Slots, 4 for the rest. You can set all of them to max manually and it sticks even after restarting the game (assuming you save properly).

adi_a12
Cheater
Cheater

Post by adi_a12 »

so, "bowgun support all ammo" still not in the table ? or i miss it ?
anyone can help me ? thank you...

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

adi_a12 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:27 am
so, "bowgun support all ammo" still not in the table ? or i miss it ?
anyone can help me ? thank you...
Not as a straight up script, no, but check the "Get Bowgun Data (Hover Over)" script. You can alter the clip size, reload, and recoil for any ammo type, and whoever made the code even has a quick easy OP setup under Global.

wlgbsw
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wlgbsw »

I meet some difficulties when use CE debugger whether VEH or Windows, close immediately when using Windows debugger, no result when using VEH debugger. I tried MHWResetCRC for 11.50 but nothing changed. I tried to use MHWResetCRC before or after the game is opened, close or keep MHWResetCRC at main menu after it prompts "success". So need anything else ? Can anyone help me ?

HandsomeAndy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HandsomeAndy »

Is it possible to change guiding lands stats in Guild Card?
Like "Time spend", "Quests completed" and "Special tracks analyzed"

onetwosix
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by onetwosix »

Cake-san wrote:
Cake-san wrote:
  • Heavy Bowgun Full Mod Effect - your heavy bowgun will have all mod/attachment effects like recoil suppressor, shield, etc.
  • Full Augment Effect - any weapon you equip will be affected even though that weapon doesn't have any augmentation.
  • All Elemental/Status Atk/Effect (Sequential) - I thought that I want to make a script that makes your atk have all elemental/status effect but after looking at the game code, it's not feasible so instead, I just make the effect sequentially (one by one).I set the value to 5000, if you feel that's too high for you, just edit the script.
I also had set hotkeys for the scripts. It depends, either you want to use it or remove it.

Tested on the latest steam version...
#ver.11.50.00
is the effect of this Table permanent, after restarting the game, without using it again?

Renegades187
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Renegades187 »

Are there any plans to add all the augmenting to the Ignore Crafting Requirements portion of the table? Or is that too convoluted to work properly?

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

Renegades187 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:27 pm
Are there any plans to add all the augmenting to the Ignore Crafting Requirements portion of the table? Or is that too convoluted to work properly?
Unless you genuinely prefer crafting, check out Marcus101RR's table. You can manually edit augment values.

Renegades187
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Renegades187 »

Unless you genuinely prefer crafting, check out Marcus101RR's table. You can manually edit augment values.
I do genuinely prefer crafting as it allows me to keep track of what I've come in contact with and not skip ahead in crafting and mess things up, I try and be very careful knowing the risks.

I'd also assume you're talking about the Equipment Data portion that Marcus worked on for this table?

Lokote2134
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Lokote2134 »

i cant seem to get this bypass to work at all.are we suppose to place it somewhere for it to work? i start the game and at the main menu before i login into my character i run the bypass but it says the game isnt running?

onetwosix
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by onetwosix »

Lokote2134 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:32 pm
I can't seem to get this bypass to work at all.are we supposed to place it somewhere for it to work? I start the game and at the main menu before I login to my character I run the bypass but it says the game isn't running?
It works just fine for me. Did you do something before launching it?

Lokote2134
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Lokote2134 »

Nope I launch the game first wait for the menu then I launch the program but says game not running. I also have try running the program after I'm. In the game still don't work

Lokote2134
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Lokote2134 »

What do you do to make it work?