Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Face007
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Face007 »

Frostcraft enhanced Increase attack power :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
mhw-ib.CT
Frostcraft enhanced;Pause monster action
(3.9 KiB) Downloaded 32 times

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

Face007 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:25 am
Holy cow, this is super OP! Lol any chance we could see this with just increased duration? Or unlimited duration, that'd be fine too.... :D

Davedyo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Davedyo »

onething about capture editor when u capture it works by the name change into the endemic u want but u cant get the endemic u capture before on ur room so i guess those endemic or capture editor it still failed

ErakezZ
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ErakezZ »

Is there a way to get unlimited duration in Buffs like the Power Pills to increase the DEF or ATK

DrewMark
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DrewMark »

Face007 wrote:
Is there a way to make it so we can lower/increase the damage?

Face007
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Face007 »

DrewMark wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:48 am
Face007 wrote:

Code: Select all

mov [rsi+00000790],5
Script line 37,3 Normal attack;5or6 Increase attack ; 8 High attack

Buff duration is not important because you can pause the monster's action! :D

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

Cake-san wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:30 pm
So, I made these scripts for fun...
  • Heavy Bowgun Full Mod Effect - your heavy bowgun will has all mod/attachment effect like recoil suppressor, shield, etc.
  • Full Augment Effect - any weapon you equip will be effected even though that weapon don't have any augmentation.
  • Augment Atk & Def - your weapon need atk & def augmentation or you can just activate Full Augment Effect script for this script to work.
  • Stamina Thief - give you stamina thief skill effect & enhanced that effect.
  • Part Breaker - give you part breaker skill effect & enhanced that effect.
  • Critical Boost - give you critical boost skill effect & enhanced that effect. I set the value to 990, if you feel that's too high for you, just edit the script.
  • All Elemental/Status Atk/Effect (Sequential) - I thought that I want to make a script that make your atk have all elemental/status effect but after looking at the game code, it's not feasible so instead, I just make the effect sequentially (one by one).I set the value to 5000, if you feel that's too high for you, just edit the script.
  • Slugger - give you slugger skill effect & enhanced that effect.
I also had set hotkeys for the scripts. Depends ,either you want to use it or remove it.

numpad 0 - set atk+ to 30 & dmg receive percent to 0.5, disable Part Breaker,Critical Boost,All Elemental/Status Atk/Effect & Slugger scripts.
numpad 1 - set atk+ to 500
numpad 2 - set atk+ to 2000
numpad 3 - set atk+ to 16000
numpad 4 - set dmg receive percent to 0.1
numpad 5 - set dmg receive percent to 0.01
numpad 6 - enable Part Breaker script
numpad 7 - enable Critical Boost script
numpad 8 - enable All Elemental/Status Atk/Effect script
numpad 9 - enable Slugger script

Tested on latest steam version...
All script take effect immediately after activation & vice versa...
Feels free to merge the table, enjoy ;)
#ver.11.50.00
Attachments
MonsterHunterWorld_cake_IB.CT
(28.53 KiB) Downloaded 31 times

yungsheng123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yungsheng123 »

Cake-san wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:14 pm
Cake-san wrote:
  • Heavy Bowgun Full Mod Effect - your heavy bowgun will has all mod/attachment effect like recoil suppressor, shield, etc.
  • Full Augment Effect - any weapon you equip will be effected even though that weapon don't have any augmentation.
  • Augment Atk & Def - your weapon need atk & def augmentation or you can just activate Full Augment Effect script for this script to work.
  • Critical Boost - give you critical boost skill effect & enhanced that effect. I set the value to 990, if you feel that's too high for you, just edit the script.
  • All Elemental/Status Atk/Effect (Sequential) - I thought that I want to make a script that make your atk have all elemental/status effect but after looking at the game code, it's not feasible so instead, I just make the effect sequentially (one by one).I set the value to 5000, if you feel that's too high for you, just edit the script.
I also had set hotkeys for the scripts. Depends ,either you want to use it or remove it.

numpad 0 - set atk+ to 30 & dmg receive percent to 0.5, disable Part Breaker,Critical Boost,All Elemental/Status Atk/Effect & Slugger scripts.

#ver.11.50.00
Appreciate your hard work !

C0RLoCK
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by C0RLoCK »

Hi all, so I have a question. I am extremely interested in Toolsmax's Add Special Tracks script. So far I can activate it, but the "README" box won't check. I have no idea how this is supposed to work. From looking at the script itself, it says something about adding tracks to the inventory, but I don't know if it just automatically picks up any special tracks in the current map, or if it is an item I use? Could anyone who has used this please clarify, thank you so much.

DrewMark
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DrewMark »

Cake-san wrote:
Cake-san wrote:

t seems like the heavy bowgun fullmod effect makes you not be able to use clusters? like the character just wont shoot them.Also can you make it so we can actually decide on which mod effect we want and which one we don't?
#ver.11.50.00

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

DrewMark wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:57 pm
Cake-san wrote:
Cake-san wrote:

t seems like the heavy bowgun fullmod effect makes you not be able to use clusters? like the character just wont shoot them.Also can you make it so we can actually decide on which mod effect we want and which one we don't?
#ver.11.50.00
Just hop in the script and modify it to your liking, then save. They kindly labeled every mod and the numbers are self explanatory. Just set the mod number to what you want and boom. Example: don't want Wyvernheart+? Set the boi to 0, hit OK, then turn the script on. Extra points if you save the table afterwards so you don't have to change it every time.

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

Face007 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:30 pm
DrewMark wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:48 am
Face007 wrote:

Code: Select all

mov [rsi+00000790],5
Script line 37,3 Normal attack;5or6 Increase attack ; 8 High attack

Buff duration is not important because you can pause the monster's action! :D
Lol good point, but I just want it so it stays active permanently; I don't like one-shotting monsters, or helpless monsters, I just don't like constantly sheathing my weapon lol. I'll play around with your script to see if I can get something I like, but if you have info, I'd appreciate it!

Gadget
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gadget »

Hello everyone,

So I have a question. Could someone tell me how to make the "large monster size modifier" script give me gold crowns for each of the monsters? Like I activate the option from "No" to "Yes" for the GC option, but it doesn't seem to do anything. Can I not do this in the guiding lands? If someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong that would be amazing!

PS: if you could tell me how to set the settings to give me not only large gold crowns but small ones as well that would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Gadget

Luixs2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Luixs2 »

Table isnt working for me, i press the check marks and it doesnt turn them online

Gadget
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gadget »

Luixs2 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:51 pm
Table isnt working for me, i press the check marks and it doesnt turn them online
So a few things you should check. First make sure that you don't have the high texture resolution pack installed as this can cause problems with the table. Second, make sure you have the most recent version of the CRC bypass, some people are saying that you don't need it, but those same people are the ones reporting having their games crashing on a regular basis. And finally make sure you have the most updated version of the table.

Also it may be an order of operations problem. First open the game and get to the main menu, then activate the CRC bypass and just hit okay ONCE, not twice, hitting ok a second time will close the bypass. Then get into the game beyond the main menu, load in your character and all that. Then once all that is done you can open cheat engine, make sure its connected to monster hunter, then open the table file. Then try activating the cheats. This is the order that I do everything in and I've experienced no problems whatsoever.

Also finally another issue you may be encountering is making sure you have the most up to date version of cheat engine installed. I use Cheat engine 7.0 for all of my tables, and that works just fine.

Try trouble shooting following all of these steps to the letter and the table should work just fine.

Gadget