[Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
nanoir
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by nanoir »

character editor is not working here =/

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Venator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Venator »

Hello all. First, I'd like to express my continued gratitude toward Marcus101RR – and also to Squall8 – for their continued dedication to a great game that has gone through a lot of changes since its release.

I do not know if this might be helpful to anyone, but I figured I would at least post this here. Working off of the pointer Marcus had under the Endemic Life header, I was able to find and add some of the pointers for a handful of the endemic life creatures you have captured. My primary hope is that this may facilitate a more complete and better refined way of handling it. I will probably try to keep plugging away at trying to locate the addresses for all of the endemic life in the meantime.

A few notes to consider:
  • The effect on Steam Achievements is unknown. I had already found all of the rare endemic life for the achievements through Steam. So, I have no idea what effect, if any, this might have if you give yourself a rare creature that you did not actually catch yourself.
  • The total number of animals caught is dependent on the sum three values, one for each size category, and calculates automatically. There are values for normal sized, gold crown, and mini crown versions of each animal caught. Updating any of these values will change the total number of animals caught in your Hunter's Notes appropriately. Selecting, deselecting, or leaving and returning to the page with the endemic life in question will show you the updated total.
  • The values for the largest and smallest sizes you have actually caught will be unchanged. The game appears to only consider how many of each size of an animal is available for placement in your room.
  • I have attempted to find, but have not yet found, the pointers for the largest or smallest endemic life caught.
  • Variant species appear to be separated by 4 bytes within the same size category, but I have not found a distinct structure as of yet for different species. All this means is I do not know of a better way to find the rest right now except through trying to catch more then scanning again. Either that, or just get an idea of where the address should be and use trial and error.
  • The pointer for the gold crown size of an endemic life species appears to always greater than the pointer for normal size of that same species by a hex value of 8E0. The value of the mini crown size pointer is, in turn, greater than the value of the pointer for gold crown size by another 8E0, or 11C0 from the normal size pointer.
The species included currently were selected effectively at random. I started by trying to look for values that were particularly large. That is to say, some of the ones for which I'd gone "Oh, it's smaller/bigger and it's got that hue. It must be a crown! Shoot! It's just shy of it..." many, many times. From there I tried to see if there was an easy to discern structure that would make it simpler to just make a list of pointers and see which ones affected what. As noted, except for variants of the same species, I have not found one. I then tossed in the Blue Diva just to see if I could establish with some relative certainty where the correct range of addresses would be, get just a few results, and then use trial and error.

Hopefully this is helpful. If it is and there are any questions then please let me know!

EDIT 1: In light of the much more enlightened approach Marcus is taking, my version of his table will be here only until he has released it with the finished script. When he does, it will be much cleaner looking and more convenient to find and edit what you want.

EDIT 2: Marcus has updated the table with the endemic life script.
Last edited by Venator on Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Venator wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:48 pm
Hello all. First, I'd like to express my continued gratitude toward Marcus101RR – and also to Squall8 – for their continued dedication to a great game that has gone through a lot of changes since its release.

I do not know if this might be helpful to anyone, but I figured I would at least post this here. Working off of the pointer Marcus had under the Endemic Life header, I was able to find and add some of the pointers for a handful of the endemic life creatures you have captured. My primary hope is that this may facilitate a more complete and better refined way of handling it. I will probably try to keep plugging away at trying to locate the addresses for all of the endemic life in the meantime.

A few notes to consider:
  • The effect on Steam Achievements is unknown. I had already found all of the rare endemic life for the achievements through Steam. So, I have no idea what effect, if any, this might have if you give yourself a rare creature that you did not actually catch yourself.
  • The total number of animals caught is dependent on the sum three values, one for each size category, and calculates automatically. There are values for normal sized, gold crown, and mini crown versions of each animal caught. Updating any of these values will change the total number of animals caught in your Hunter's Notes appropriately. Selecting, deselecting, or leaving and returning to the page with the endemic life in question will show you the updated total.
  • The values for the largest and smallest sizes you have actually caught will be unchanged. The game appears to only consider how many of each size of an animal is available for placement in your room.
  • I have attempted to find, but have not yet found, the pointers for the largest or smallest endemic life caught.
  • Variant species appear to be separated by 4 bytes within the same size category, but I have not found a distinct structure as of yet for different species. All this means is I do not know of a better way to find the rest right now except through trying to catch more then scanning again. Either that, or just get an idea of where the address should be and use trial and error.
  • The pointer for the gold crown size of an endemic life species appears to always greater than the pointer for normal size of that same species by a hex value of 8E0. The value of the mini crown size pointer is, in turn, greater than the value of the pointer for gold crown size by another 8E0, or 11C0 from the normal size pointer.
The species included currently were selected effectively at random. I started by trying to look for values that were particularly large. That is to say, some of the ones for which I'd gone "Oh, it's smaller/bigger and it's got that hue. It must be a crown! Shoot! It's just shy of it..." many, many times. From there I tried to see if there was an easy to discern structure that would make it simpler to just make a list of pointers and see which ones affected what. As noted, except for variants of the same species, I have not found one. I then tossed in the Blue Diva just to see if I could establish with some relative certainty where the correct range of addresses would be, get just a few results, and then use trial and error.

Hopefully this is helpful. If it is and there are any questions then please let me know!
Be easier to just get the ids of each endemic, i can the finish my script and you can choose which one to edit. Anyway. Counts are at base + id*4 + offset for endemic. Followed by +8E0 for Large, and +11C0 for Small, its accumulative btw so it considers your count + large + small as your total. as for sizes, they are stored only once just like large monsters its one small and one large size that you have caught and should be an int as usual.

Venator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Venator »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:42 am
Be easier to just get the ids of each endemic, i can the finish my script and you can choose which one to edit. Anyway. Counts are at base + id*4 + offset for endemic. Followed by +8E0 for Large, and +11C0 for Small, its accumulative btw so it considers your count + large + small as your total. as for sizes, they are stored only once just like large monsters its one small and one large size that you have caught and should be an int as usual.
Gah! I knew there had to be a better way to look for them and I still went ahead with the slog! Oh well, lesson learned, and thank you for the reply. That sounds a lot easier and a lot neater than a huge list.

If anyone wants it in the meantime, I've put an updated table in my previous post that includes all of the terrestrial life. As soon as Marcus releases his update with the finished script, I'll take down my big slab of list version.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Venator wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:27 am
Marcus101RR wrote:
Gah! I knew there had to be a better way to look for them and I still went ahead with the slog! Oh well, lesson learned, and thank you for the reply. That sounds a lot easier and a lot neater than a huge list.

If anyone wants it in the meantime, I've put an updated table in my previous post that includes all of the terrestrial life. As soon as Marcus releases his update with the finished script, I'll take down my big slab of list version.
probably be a while, but here is a source: [Link]

Each id is multiplied by 8 for save datamining. sub ids are +1 for each sub id.

Venator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Venator »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:30 am
Venator wrote:
Marcus101RR wrote:

Oh, okay, cool. The link certainly helps. I was wondering if this was just somewhere on a long list of to-do items for you. If so, I could try to remodel it using this info into something like you have for the large monster entries.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Venator wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:34 am
Marcus101RR wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:30 am
Venator wrote:

Oh, okay, cool. The link certainly helps. I was wondering if this was just somewhere on a long list of to-do items for you. If so, I could try to remodel it using this info into something like you have for the large monster entries.
Went ahead and uploaded the updated table, let me know if this is to your liking. Still need to map Large size/small size ints

Venator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Venator »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:20 am
Went ahead and uploaded the updated table, let me know if this is to your liking. Still need to map Large size/small size ints
I like the format. I think I may just need to cast a wider net for the large size/small size values.

I tried pointing to "Great Size" fish with an offset of 4 as well, but it didn't work when it was for fish with the same ID and different sub-IDs. I found that I had to treat the Great Size fish as though they had their own sub-ID tacked on at the end. For example, where the Goldenfish sub-ID is 0 and the Platinumfish sub-ID is 1, the Great Size versions are sub-ID 2 and 3, respectively.

Here is the list I generated after you pointed me in the right direction. It is mostly identical to yours, of course, but it includes all of the Great Size versions of the fish that have one. The only potential problem is that Great Size fish do not appear to have "Gold Crown" or "Mini Crown" sizes, so only the normal size count on those should be touched in theory. I don't know if that warrants some type of warning in the Table Extras, maybe with a note beside the list entries to look there.

Code: Select all

8:Shepherd Hare
9:Pilot Hare
16:Woodland Pteryx
17:Forest Pteryx
24:Cobalt Flutterfly
25:Phantom Flutterfly
32:Climbing Joyperch
40:Forest Gekko
41:Wildspire Gekko
42:Gloom Gekko
43:Moonlight Gekko
48:Vaporonid
49:Scavantula
56:Revolture
57:Blissbill
58:Stonebill
64:Omenfly
65:Augurfly
72:Scalebat
73:Gold Scalebat
80:Dung Beetle
81:Bomb Beetle
82:Rime Beetle
88:Pink Parexus
89:Great Pink Parexus
96:Burst Arowana
97:Bomb Arowana
98:Great Burst Arowana
99:Great Bomb Arowana
104:Elegant Coralbird
105:Dapper Coralbird
112:Andangler
120:Downy Crake
121:Bristly Crake
128:Hopguppy
136:Petricanths
144:Paratoad
145:Sleeptoad
146:Nitrotoad
152:Wiggler
153:Wiggler Queen
160:Vigorwasp
161:Giant Vigorwasp
168:Flying Meduso
176:Carrier Ant
184:Hercudrome
185:Gold Hercudrome
186:Prism Hercudrome
192:Emperor Hopper
193:Tyrant Hopper
200:Flashfly
240:Grandfather Mantagrell
248:Iron Helmcrab
249:Soldier Helmcrab
250:Emerald Helmcrab
251:Gold Helmcrab
252:Shiny Gold Helmcrab
264:Whetfish
265:Great Whetfish
272:Gastronome Tuna
273:Great Gastronome Tuna
280:King Marlin
281:Great King Marlin
296:Goldenfish
297:Platinumfish
298:Great Goldenfish
299:Great Platinumfish
304:Goldenfry
305:Great Goldenfry
312:Sushifish
313:Great Sushifish
320:Gunpowderfish
321:Great Gunpowderfish
328:Copper Calappa
329:Gold Calappa
336:Tsuchinoko
344:Cactuar Cutting
345:Cactuar
346:Flowering Cactuar Cutting
352:Nekker
400:Pearlspring Macaque
401:Goldspring Macaque
408:Crowned Prawn
416:Moon Slug
424:Duffel Penguin
432:Arrowhead Gekko
440:Blue Diva
448:Sealord's Crestfish
456:Glass Parexus
457:Great Glass Parexus
464:Wintermoon Nettle
472:Moly
473:Mossy Moly
474:Rocky Moly
475:Fluffy Moly
476:Spiny Moly
477:Rowdy Moly

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Venator wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:01 am
Marcus101RR wrote:
I like the format. I think I may just need to cast a wider net for the large size/small size values.

I tried pointing to "Great Size" fish with an offset of 4 as well, but it didn't work when it was for fish with the same ID and different sub-IDs. I found that I had to treat the Great Size fish as though they had their own sub-ID tacked on at the end. For example, where the Goldenfish sub-ID is 0 and the Platinumfish sub-ID is 1, the Great Size versions are sub-ID 2 and 3, respectively.

Here is the list I generated after you pointed me in the right direction. It is mostly identical to yours, of course, but it includes all of the Great Size versions of the fish that have one. The only potential problem is that Great Size fish do not appear to have "Gold Crown" or "Mini Crown" sizes, so only the normal size count on those should be touched in theory. I don't know if that warrants some type of warning in the Table Extras, maybe with a note beside the list entries to look there.

Size Ints are located as 2 Bytes btw, so it means a separate script function is needed to get them mapped out, but they follow the same ids. You can learn alot more on the modding discord for research: [Link]

brad12485
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by brad12485 »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:48 am
Venator wrote:
Marcus101RR wrote:

Size Ints are located as 2 Bytes btw, so it means a separate script function is needed to get them mapped out, but they follow the same ids. You can learn alot more on the modding discord for research: [Link]
Hello, thank you for your work. I'd like to ask is it currently possible to change the numbers of endemic life I caught with the updated table? (ex. changing the number of blue divas I caught to 10) If possible, how is it done? Last question is, is it possible to simply add specific ones which I haven't caught?

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

Can anyone made a tutorial how to duping save with the table?

I try to watch the video in nexusworld i totally lost it after the ''7C88EA6F' part dunno where this address come from i can't follow it after that

Davedyo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Davedyo »

Venator wrote:
Marcus101RR wrote:

i guess this code still had issue...
yesterday i use this code and i can get the endemic but u cant receive it ..
i check it on my room but i got nothing

Venator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Venator »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:48 am
That's great, thanks! I feel almost as though I'd been nudging more than helping, so I appreciate the resources.
brad12485 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:18 am
Hello, thank you for your work. I'd like to ask is it currently possible to change the numbers of endemic life I caught with the updated table? (ex. changing the number of blue divas I caught to 10) If possible, how is it done? Last question is, is it possible to simply add specific ones which I haven't caught?
Definitely not trying to speak for Marcus so much as I'm just a user of the table who spent a lot of time using it yesterday.

Anyway, yes. You should not have a problem doing that. If you have a Blue Diva caught but you want a bunch to place around your room then you can use the table to increase how many are available to you. Activate the Save Editor script on Marcus' table, open the Endemic Life entry, and select the Blue Dive from the Endemic Type drop down list. It's near the bottom of the list.
Davedyo wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:02 am
i guess this code still had issue...
yesterday i use this code and i can get the endemic but u cant receive it ..
i check it on my room but i got nothing
I think you may need to provide a few more details. Is it a type of endemic life you have already captured or have you not captured it yet? I have not had this problem myself but, as noted earlier, I have also already caught at least one of everything.

If you're having trouble finding something then I'd say you can keep trying to find it normally for now, but also keep an eye on updates to Squall8's table. He's resurrected the script to modify what endemic life you catch when you use the bug net, though it's not fully functional yet. I suspect it will not be too long before it is, though.

Venator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Venator »

I'm double-posting! AAAH! Really, though, I do apologize for it. But, I found the record size offsets! I appreciate the tip on that being a 2 byte value. I was ready to just try 1 byte. It might not have been so bad with being able to see the general region of addresses, but I am sure it was still faster that way.

Anyway, the offset for the record largest size of an endemic creature caught is +700 after the count of mini crown sized creatures caught or +18C0 after the normal size count. For the record smallest caught, it is +470 after the record largest, or +1D30 after the normal size count.

So far, I am just applying those offsets and assigning them as 2 byte values. I have not run into a problem as of yet, but I noted earlier when you said the script would have to work a bit differently. In case there is more to it, and I've just been lucky so far, I found those offsets off of the Grandfather Mantagrell. It was one of the few endemic creatures I had not caught at all since Iceborne released.

EDIT 1: Okay, I definitely was just lucky with the endemic life I'd picked. I just now ran across one where those offsets did not work. I might play with it just to see if I can make it work, but I have never written a script handling two different value sizes. It's still a learning experience for me. I strongly suspect that you already know how to make it work.

EDIT 2: In case having two reference points is more helpful, the offsets for the Shepherd Hare are +1A90 from the normal size count for the largest record size and +1F00 from the normal size count for the smallest record size. It appears that the smallest record size is always +470 after the largest record size, but the pair of 2 byte values (unsurprisingly and to my chagrin) do not line up nicely with the 4 byte values.
nanoir wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:33 pm
character editor is not working here =/
I also just realized that your post was right above mine and everything since has been about endemic life, so I feel as though I'd hijacked the thread for a bit. It works for me, so I'll just list out what I do:
  • I open Cheat Engine and the CRC bypass from Caliber then launch the game.
  • I run the CRC bypass at the main menu for MHW. (I did see Marcus crossed out "Required" in the first post, but I use Squall's table at the same time. That, and I just like to be safe.)
  • After I have run the CRC bypass, I then alt+tab to Cheat Engine and attach it to MHW.
  • At this point it asks if I wish to load the table "MonsterHunterWorld.CT." Cheat Engine will always check if there is a table with an identical name to the .EXE to which it's been attached, so I make sure the table I am using is named accordingly.
  • I reply "Yes" to the prompt to load the table, at which time you will see a box pop up for Marcus' table called "Code list/Pause." These are items under the Advanced Options at the bottom left of the Cheat Engine Window.
The items Marcus put in there are reaching out to find certain values/addresses. If you should, for example, load the table before the game then they will not be able to find anything and the options will not work. There might be other ways to go about it, but that's how I get it to work for me every time.

Inyalga
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Inyalga »

karenaki wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:19 pm
Inyalga wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:27 pm
Can someone make a script that speeds only the UI of the game to varying degrees so like a x2 4x 5x 8x 12x 16x and 20x please it would do so much help for people
use fearlessrevolution trainer it has a game speed up option thats great for speeding thru annoying scenes and the start of game
I Dont want to speed up the entire game while im with other players i just want the UI to be faster