Warhammer 40,000 Inquisitor - Martyr/Prophecy v2.1.1 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Aug-14

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Khalyanar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Warhammer 40,000 Inquisitor - Martyr v1.0.0-2.0.0b Steam (GM and More) 2019-Jun-21

Post by Khalyanar »

Gigex wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:31 pm
Can't believe I spend 12+ hours fixing the suppression code (only one that has changed) and in the end it could have take me only 10 minutes....
Features recap (V2)
I have only done one mission with all classes, no problems with the table but I wouldn't call that proof tested.
Edit: ... I might have found the correct offset for turret/summon...
Edit2: I see people are still downloading V1 I recommend using V2 instead.
Thank you alote, it would be great if you could add the 'Inoculator' to the Table.
It's easy to find, but i'm not familiar with adding CodeEntries into a Table.

Code: Select all

<CodeEntry>
<Description>Inoculator never change capacity</Description>
<AddressString>Warhammer.exe+484895</AddressString>
<Before> <Byte>18</Byte> <Byte>00</Byte> <Byte>00</Byte> <Byte>F7</Byte> <Byte>D8</Byte> </Before>
<Actual> <Byte>01</Byte> <Byte>47</Byte> <Byte>20</Byte> </Actual>
<After> <Byte>0F</Byte> <Byte>28</Byte> <Byte>7C</Byte> <Byte>24</Byte> <Byte>50</Byte> </After>
</CodeEntry>

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Warhammer 40,000 Inquisitor - Martyr v1.0.0-2.0.0b Steam (GM and More) 2019-Jun-21

Post by VirgilSouth »

Khalyanar wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:31 pm
<CodeEntry>
<Description>Inoculator never change capacity</Description>
<AddressString>Warhammer.exe+484895</AddressString>
<Before> <Byte>18</Byte> <Byte>00</Byte> <Byte>00</Byte> <Byte>F7</Byte> <Byte>D8</Byte> </Before>
<Actual> <Byte>01</Byte> <Byte>47</Byte> <Byte>20</Byte> </Actual>
<After> <Byte>0F</Byte> <Byte>28</Byte> <Byte>7C</Byte> <Byte>24</Byte> <Byte>50</Byte> </After>
</CodeEntry>
Thanks. I made simple script for inoculator charges
Attachments
Warhammer Inoculator.CT
(622 Bytes) Downloaded 103 times

Khalyanar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Khalyanar »

Thanks to all of you (Recifense, Gigex, VirgilSouth)
i only combined the tables:
Features recap:
- God Mod (Player, Companions/Constucts)
- Unlimited Suppression
- Unlimited Ammo
- No Weapon Heat
- Quick kill
- Full Adrenaline/Focus/Data-flux (All except Psycher)
- No Warp Heat (Psycher)
- Movement Speed
- Unlimited Zoom
- No Cooldown
- Inoculator Charges Never Change
Made by Recifense, Gigex, VirgilSouth
Attachments
Warhammer-Inquisitor v211.CT
2019-08-13 Warhammer.exe v2.1.1
works for Steam version
(19.32 KiB) Downloaded 225 times

Recifense
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Warhammer 40,000 Inquisitor - Martyr/Prophecy v2.1.1 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Aug-14

Post by Recifense »

Hi guys,

A table was updated to version 2.1.1 at the first post.

Please pay attention to the [USAGE] at Table Extras.

Cheers!

Khalyanar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Warhammer 40,000 Inquisitor - Martyr/Prophecy v2.1.1 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Aug-14

Post by Khalyanar »

Recifense wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:16 pm
Hi guys,
A table was updated to version 2.1.1 at the first post.
Please pay attention to the [USAGE] at Table Extras.
Cheers!
if you refering to the forum rules:
++METHOS wrote:...
b. if no response is given in 48 hours time...
5. as long as there's mentioning of the original author's name wherever...
as i read, the others tried to contact you, but you didn't answer.
and because i only copied the two tables together i can't say anything about credits in the file, i've done my best to make clear that this table is made by 3 others.

it would be nice if you incorporate the 3 new features in your table too, so that there is just one table with all features.

you have my permission to use my finding about the Inoculator (the code script was from VirgilSouth).
if i find the right spot for the belt charges i'll be happy to give you this findings too, but i wasn't lucky by now.

the emperor protects!

-=LIVING_LIT4NY=-
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by -=LIVING_LIT4NY=- »

The 2.1.2 version appeared, so sadly time to changes...

Khalyanar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Khalyanar »

the 2.1.1 CT seems to work with the 2.1.2 patch

Khalyanar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Khalyanar »

the 2.1.1 CT works for me on the 2.2.0 patch

teyhox
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teyhox »

Same for me. ^^

Gvaz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gvaz »

Any way to hack the credits and Fate?

EDIT: Seems that's server side. FML

[FleX]
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by [FleX] »

Gvaz wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:27 pm
Any way to hack the credits and Fate?

EDIT: Seems that's server side. FML
You can edit number of items in stack and then sell them for credits, multiply rare crafting items and sell them for fate. I haven't played this game for half a year but I used to do this and it worked. The best way is to increase the number then split stack, then increase again and split etc, that way you won't loose the stack you're editing. Also got shit ton of tarots this way.

Edit: just tried it, it still works.

Blotto
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Blotto »

Hey guys, just saw this and wondered if it's possible to alter the count of "Ancient Mechanism" and "Machine God's Spark"?

I'm rly tired of bursting out hundreds of pieces of it per day without any improvement because of this stupid random system.

Would be awesome, thanks!

[FleX]
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by [FleX] »

Blotto wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:18 pm
Hey guys, just saw this and wondered if it's possible to alter the count of "Ancient Mechanism" and "Machine God's Spark"?

I'm rly tired of bursting out hundreds of pieces of it per day without any improvement because of this stupid random system.

Would be awesome, thanks!
Crafting materials are server sided I believe, at least i didn't find a way to edit them. But the amount of anything In your inventory can be edited and duplicated. You can dupe lootboxes and then disassmeble the items for materials, is what I was doing. Not that you really need great equipment with the damage multiplier provided in the table :D

Blotto
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Blotto »

[FleX] wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:39 am
Crafting materials are server sided I believe, at least i didn't find a way to edit them. But the amount of anything In your inventory can be edited and duplicated. You can dupe lootboxes and then disassmeble the items for materials, is what I was doing. Not that you really need great equipment with the damage multiplier provided in the table :D
Ah ok. Because money can be altered when it's on the ground, I thought that will work for mats too. Like looting 10.000.000 orange mats, what would be unchanged 15 or something.

I have no fun playing a game with altering the damage, setting god mode or anything like that. That just makes no sense.

I'm just bothered by the mats philosophy in this game, especially since they nerfed the boxes from Valorous Heart not containing 1 orange relic guaranteed, just every second to third now. I have no idea, why they hide mats to craft so hard.

So, a way to get fast orange mats, would be nice. When I've read, that the value of money laying on the ground can be altered, I thought that would be perfect for the sparks.

What is about altering the amount of mats you gain, when disassembling something?

Last week every item gave double the mats. Can this be set to 10 or 100 for example?

And thx for the nice reply!

[FleX]
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by [FleX] »

Blotto wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:17 am
[FleX] wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:39 am
Ah ok. Because money can be altered when it's on the ground, I thought that will work for mats too. Like looting 10.000.000 orange mats, what would be unchanged 15 or something.

I have no fun playing a game with altering the damage, setting god mode or anything like that. That just makes no sense.

I'm just bothered by the mats philosophy in this game, especially since they nerfed the boxes from Valorous Heart not containing 1 orange relic guaranteed, just every second to third now. I have no idea, why they hide mats to craft so hard.

So, a way to get fast orange mats, would be nice. When I've read, that the value of money laying on the ground can be altered, I thought that would be perfect for the sparks.

What is about altering the amount of mats you gain, when disassembling something?

Last week every item gave double the mats. Can this be set to 10 or 100 for example?

And thx for the nice reply!
I'm have very basic knowledge of hacking memory, the only way I know how to get mats is from getting items from duped lootboxes. Like you buy one in the in-game shop and then hack it's amount in the inventory to 2 (visually it won't change for the items that cannot be stacked) then freeze the value. Then just ctrl move it to a free inventory slot it should copy the lootbox there. When you get the item with the type of sparks you need, just do the same and dupe it as many times as you like. The item with invisible stacks on it will stil be considered as a single item so don't try to salvage an item (lets say a weapon) with 999 stacks on it, it will still give mats for just one.
There is a single instruction that recalls all inventory addresses. To find it just find an address for one of the stackable items then use the "find out what writes this address" function, it's the easiest way.
Spoiler