Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: [COMPLETED] [Request] Vampire's Fall: Origins

Post by cfemen »

@SunBeam
Oh i've almost forget, regarding the UIButton:OnClick
Since I couldn't find any reference in Telerik's JustDecompile for it (seems to be a universal Unity function), I reckon it would work for any button in a GUI, right? Such as this one?
yeah this almost works for all Mono Unity games, except they are using a custom UI Asset.
maybe this will come in handy one day, AOBs for function start of Button_Invoke for Unity games compiled without Mono:
48 89 4C 24 08 55 41 54 41 56 41 57 48 83 EC 28 48 8B 41 68 4C 8B F9 48 85 C0 74 0A

near the end of this invoke:

Code: Select all

GameAssembly.dll+2B420D - FF D7                 - call rdi   <----------------------------------------------- 
GameAssembly.dll+2B420F - 48 FF C5              - inc rbp
GameAssembly.dll+2B4212 - 49 3B EE              - cmp rbp,r14
GameAssembly.dll+2B4215 - 0F82 F5FEFFFF         - jb GameAssembly.dll+2B4110
GameAssembly.dll+2B421B - 4C 8B 6C 24 20        - mov r13,[rsp+20]
GameAssembly.dll+2B4220 - 48 8B 7C 24 68        - mov rdi,[rsp+68]
GameAssembly.dll+2B4225 - 48 8B 74 24 60        - mov rsi,[rsp+60]
GameAssembly.dll+2B422A - 48 8B 5C 24 58        - mov rbx,[rsp+58]
GameAssembly.dll+2B422F - 48 83 C4 28           - add rsp,28 { 40 }
GameAssembly.dll+2B4233 - 41 5F                 - pop r15
GameAssembly.dll+2B4235 - 41 5E                 - pop r14
GameAssembly.dll+2B4237 - 41 5C                 - pop r12
GameAssembly.dll+2B4239 - 5D                    - pop rbp
GameAssembly.dll+2B423A - C3                    - ret 
call rdi directly leads to the invoked function :)
recently used this AOBs for my Ignore-XP script for Bloons TD6, easy obfuscation bypass :lol:

h0b0onsn0w
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by h0b0onsn0w »

anyone here knows how the admin menu Newgame+ function works? i tried a buch of random numbers and it seems to do nothing.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Most likely the function behind that button doesn't do anything. Better even, there's no function assigned to it (check the list in the screenshot on 1st page):

See any "New Game Plus" method in that list? I don't...

Zhir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zhir »

lol that was lame........ how about the android one?? hahaha

PC and android has same GUI and such don't know where it released first

Android is 2018 (according to the dates of YT videos)
Steam says 1 Feb, 2020

so yeah i guess it's a mobile game port to PC know wonder people having issues on the controls, when dying you have to open the menu and close it just to be able to move again just like the Mobile version does

Cymbot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request] Vampire's Fall: Origins

Post by Cymbot »

some error is coming up.. mind helping me??

zorgalork
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zorgalork »

I get an error every time I try to start the game with the administrator button place

Shadow_Wulfe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shadow_Wulfe »

An awesome table, how did one get to the 100% forge success rate though?

darksiders
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by darksiders »

can this work if i'm running the game on my pc using bluestacks (emulator for mobile games)?

MadRaccoon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MadRaccoon »

I've gotta ask - is this supposed to be an exclusive club?
All I understood from this topic is that you've found the solution that works for you, but I'm not seeing it.
I've used cheat engine's the basic functionality for a long time with other games. Since it does not work with this game, I found this topic.
And 95% of the time I have no idea what you're talking about. There's just to big of a gap between the Cheat Engine functionality I use and what you discuss here. I don't even see a hint where I should look to fill this gap. Feels like you've found the solution, but you didn't want the unworthy random people who just stumbled in here looking for help to get it.
I tried downloading a couple of tables and click around. I saw admin panel once (got hopeful, but no - I can't even get it back with restarting the game/cheat engine and doing the same stuff I did the first time).
I tried downloading some .dll from this topic and all it does is crashing the game.
One of you even uploaded an archive locked with a password - somebody else had to register and ask, and the third person provided the password. Why?! It's like you want to share it in a way that other people would see that you have it and they can't...

MadRaccoon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MadRaccoon »

To somewhat illustrate my point. Any file I see in this topic was downloaded less than a couple dozen times.
And some trainer for the same game I found 5 minutes later after finishing my previous post has almost 17k downloads (not sure if I can post links, so I won't).
So my guess is people are interested. Me personally - I hate using trainers, I don't trust them. But I can't get it here - even if you think it is here - I got bamboozled and all the time I've spent in this topic is wasted.

DarkThinkHuman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkThinkHuman »

MadRaccoon wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:33 pm
To somewhat illustrate my point. Any file I see in this topic was downloaded less than a couple dozen times.
And some trainer for the same game I found 5 minutes later after finishing my previous post has almost 17k downloads (not sure if I can post links, so I won't).
So my guess is people are interested. Me personally - I hate using trainers, I don't trust them. But I can't get it here - even if you think it is here - I got bamboozled and all the time I've spent in this topic is wasted.
first : do can see that the tables/DLL are from 2020?
its simply outdated coz the game had updates

second: this forum had attachment reset about 1 month ago, coz this all attachments are set to zero, thats the reason that the download counter is only a couple of dozens.
the game is years old so nobody cares about it, deal with it.

MadRaccoon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MadRaccoon »

DarkThinkHuman wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:56 pm
first : do can see that the tables/DLL are from 2020?
its simply outdated coz the game had updates
Well, the trainer was last updated 2020.02.01 and it still works. And I'm pretty sure it technically does the same thing as a cheat engine/table. Just in a different package.
DarkThinkHuman wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:56 pm
the game is years old so nobody cares about it, deal with it.
What are you? A 15 y.o.?
That's an absolutely hollow reasoning that implies that one always needs to focus on playing the new games because the other kids will be talking about them and you need to fit in... And so edgy - "deal with it"... Yeah, you're a cool kid, aren't you?

Look, I use cheat engine because it makes me autonomous and I don't have to "deal" with anything. I don't need anyone to care about which games I play, I don't need to search the internet for trainers (usually). So if you're going to tell me to "deal with it" - just fuck off. Your answer wasted my time - any yours.
My point was - this topic was not a pleasant first experience for me as someone who came here looking for a solution. It was frustrating and useless at the same time.
Your response makes the point even more valid. )