[COMPLETED] Yooka Laylee and the impossible lair

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Brendan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Brendan »

This is a teleporter designed to get you to the end of the impossible lair, skipping all the middle parts between each boss. Pretty basic i guess, i haven't seen one around so i thought i'd post it here. You will still have to fight each boss so i suggest looking for an unlimited health trainer or something, this just allows you to skip all the parts that take the longest time.

1. Open the .CT file and select the Yooka Laylee process.
2. Start a new game and once you have control over the player toggle the Teleporter script.
3. Once it has found the X and Y position of the player you may press F1 to teleport to the first door.
4. Every second door the position addresses change so if you see the X and Y position in the table go to 0 just disable and reenable it again.

F2 for the second door to the boss
F3 for the 3rd
F4 for the final boss door
F5 for the escape level at the very end.
Attachments
YookaLaylee.CT
Teleporter
(5.32 KiB) Downloaded 91 times

Izgoiadin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [COMPLETED] Yooka Laylee and the impossible lair

Post by Izgoiadin »

Brendan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Brendan »

Izgoiadin, post: 121095, member: 31758 wrote:
This is just a huge troll. At the escape level, pressing F5 immediately kills you.
It's been a while but i just tested it again and it still works fine.

[automerge]1592382279[/automerge]

This is a teleporter designed to get you to the end of the impossible lair, skipping all the middle parts between each boss. Pretty basic i guess, i haven't seen one around so i thought i'd post it here. You will still have to fight each boss so i suggest looking for an unlimited health trainer or something, this just allows you to skip all the parts that take the longest time.

1. Open the .CT file and select the Yooka Laylee process.

2. Start a new game and once you have control over the player toggle the Teleporter script.

3. Once it has found the X and Y position of the player you may press F1 to teleport to the first door.

F2 for the second door to the boss

F3 for the 3rd

F4 for the final boss door

F5 for the escape level at the very end.

UPDATED, Much cleaner and 100x faster finding position data, Also added 2 new features, BOSS HP and BOSS POSITION.
Attachments
YLILWin64.CT
Updated Version
(17.94 KiB) Downloaded 68 times
Last edited by Brendan on Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.