Dragon Quest Builders 2 [DEBUG VERSION]

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Winger
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Dragon Quest Builders 2 [DEBUG VERSION]

Post by Winger »

I found only the item pointer works on the 2nd table and you can't leave it on whenever a monster fights you or it crashes. No problems with the first table though.
I can't seem to figure out the combination to open the actual debug menu in game, anyone figure it out?

Domar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Domar »

MatthewD wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:31 pm
aanpsx wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:21 am
Here my current table for DQB 2 v1.7.2 Debug:
- Infinite HP
- Always Max Hunger Gauge (Never Get Hungry)
- Infinite Stamina
- Max Gratitude Points
- Max Mini Medals
- Inf Item Use [WIP]
- Item Pointer
- Char Pointer
For some reason when I click on "Enable" box, it shuts down my game. I am on Isle of Awakening/Very early in the game. Should I try to use it later? And when I right click the "Enable" option before I attempt to activate it, it writes on top of the right click pop up window "Not all instructions could be injected". I am guessing because gratitude points and mini medals aren't a thing yet. I will try to use it after I reach Furrowfield.

Edit: I reached furrowfield it doesn't say ""Not all instructions could be injected"" but when tried to use it/click on "enable" box after I unlock the hearts and medal, it still crashes/shuts down my game. Do I also need to get the item bag/unlock the full inventory thing? Idk
Having the same problem, instant game crash upon hitting enable

MatthewD
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MatthewD »

Domar wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:38 pm
MatthewD wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:31 pm
aanpsx wrote:
- Infinite HP
- Infinite Stamina
- Max Gratitude Points
- Max Mini Medals
- Inf Item Use [WIP]
- Item Pointer
- Char Pointer
For some reason when I click on "Enable" box, it shuts down my game. I am on Isle of Awakening/Very early in the game. Should I try to use it later? And when I right click the "Enable" option before I attempt to activate it, it writes on top of the right click pop up window "Not all instructions could be injected". I am guessing because gratitude points and mini medals aren't a thing yet. I will try to use it after I reach Furrowfield.

Edit: I reached furrowfield it doesn't say ""Not all instructions could be injected"" but when tried to use it/click on "enable" box after I unlock the hearts and medal, it still crashes/shuts down my game. Do I also need to get the item bag/unlock the full inventory thing? Idk
Having the same problem, instant game crash upon hitting enable
If you read bellow, I wrote in another comment/reply
"Edit: OKAY! So after I uninstalled my cheat engine and then installed it again, choosing to reset it's settings before it launches it~ It fixed my problem and your cheat table works :) Thank you! :D"

So try this.

MatthewD
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MatthewD »

Winger wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:53 am
I found only the item pointer works on the 2nd table and you can't leave it on whenever a monster fights you or it crashes. No problems with the first table though.
I can't seem to figure out the combination to open the actual debug menu in game, anyone figure it out?
I don't know how to open debug menu either. So if you find out, let me know. There is something like debug menu as soon as the game starts, writing most things in japanese for some reason. I tried almost all options but to no avail, I even ended up accidentally deleting my saved game and had to restart. So I advise to not mess around with the japanese stuff.

Try to not leave on/enabled the options, because it does crash. Just enable them, do your thing, disable, save and continue. Sadly you can't use infinite stamina or HP due to that reason, so instead use the pointers for the character and increase your HP/Max HP to like 500 and above. Should suffice. The only option that didn't seem to crash the game so far for sure is the infinite items. Which you don't even need to hit enable or anything. Just open the cheat table, connect cheat engine with the game and then toggle on and off the infinite items by pressing ` (the button right next to 1, on the left side. At least on my keyboard).

Domar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Domar »

Reinstalling cheat engine with reset settings worked, thanks! Also, a bit off topic but there's an exploit to get the best weapon in the game which is normally unobtainable. First, get a Falcon Blade(crafting unlocked by defeating Hunter Mech Super Boss on Rimey Reef), then get a Sword of Ruin(crafting unlocked by defeating Boss Troll at Defiled Isle), you also need a Dressing Table(unlocked during normal story progression). Plop down the table, equip the falcon blade, then equip the sword of ruin. You'll get a message that you've been cursed. Head to the table, select gender, then on the left side click the weapon selection and select the falcon blade, then click save to exit the table. Voila, you now have the upgraded Falcon Blade, it has 126 attack power and retains the double hit effect. I used the item pointer of the cheat table to increase how many I had to 999 and gave them out to my population, everyone does a ton of damage now. Please note that this exploit overwrites the sword of ruin you have equipped, not sure if anyone cares.

Khayman
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Khayman »

MatthewD wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:36 pm
Winger wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:53 am
I don't know how to open debug menu either. So if you find out, let me know. There is something like debug menu as soon as the game starts, writing most things in japanese for some reason. I tried almost all options but to no avail, I even ended up accidentally deleting my saved game and had to restart. So I advise to not mess around with the japanese stuff.

Try to not leave on/enabled the options, because it does crash. Just enable them, do your thing, disable, save and continue. Sadly you can't use infinite stamina or HP due to that reason, so instead use the pointers for the character and increase your HP/Max HP to like 500 and above. Should suffice. The only option that didn't seem to crash the game so far for sure is the infinite items. Which you don't even need to hit enable or anything. Just open the cheat table, connect cheat engine with the game and then toggle on and off the infinite items by pressing ` (the button right next to 1, on the left side. At least on my keyboard).
I can enable debug mode with LB+RB+B combination on my controller. You can experiment a little and see if it works for you.

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

I wouldn't advise using xce360 withthis game, it fucked up my save, simply plugging a controller caused a permanent loading save loop and corrupted save because I unticked every key on the gamepad as blank.

But deleting key config from my documents/my games/ this game, fixed this, jesus christ I thought I would have to do the game all over againn

Shion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Debug menu

Post by Shion »

Anyone knows how to access debug menu without gamepad yet?

BenXC
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BenXC »

Use the buttons that are mapped to L1/R1/O I would suggest.

KraftCrafterMcCrafty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KraftCrafterMcCrafty »

Viken wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:00 pm
I tried the table, and it works. But it causes my game to crash after only a couple of minutes. I cannot figure out why. I've tried all the options, one at a time, and the crash happens every time. >.<'
The same thing happens with mine on both versions of the Debug. This is a 1.7.2 version and it happens anytime after the initial AOB scan is issued. It does not matter if additional scripts are cast.

Edit : So I tried reinstallation with settings removed and it worked, once. After that however where I stopped to have some dinner and opened it back up; the issues began again. So I am very sure it's not the Cheat Engine or Game, but rather the table itself as I have never had this issue with another game.

rnjfaya
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rnjfaya »

aanpsx wrote:
- Infinite HP
- Infinite Stamina
- Max Gratitude Points
- Max Mini Medals
- Inf Item Use
- One Hit Kill
- Item Pointer
- Char Pointer

==================================
Viken wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:00 pm
I tried the table, and it works. But it causes my game to crash after only a couple of minutes. I cannot figure out why. I've tried all the options, one at a time, and the crash happens every time. >.<'
Even without cheats, the game crashes so easily ..
therefore...
can't help it.
I use only Infinite Stamina, it work fine but game crashed everytime just after get into a fight with any monster. Can u fix that please? It would be really helpful.