Street Fighter V bosses

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
EyeOfTheMind86
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Street Fighter V bosses

Post by EyeOfTheMind86 »

Hello there folks, I visit this forum quite often and I see all the progresses you do in the hacking/modding of the game.
One thing I didn't find though is how to access boss type characters in this game, which I'm currently playing.
I'm not an expert in cheat engine, I know just the basics but I managed to figure out how to run cheat engine with this game therefore I tried to find a way to play as the bosses by myself.
By logic I tried to see if there was a way to discover them by scanning changing values everytime a different character was selected however I can't seem to find a proper match without the game crashing. Sadly I can't even attach the debugger and proceed from there.
Any good tip? It's a challenge for me, at least I try to achieve something beyond the simple find health/ammo values.
If someone already succeeded in it and would give me a hand it would be much appreciated.
I don't want the hack ready, is not funny, I'm just asking for a bit of guidance as a beginner in this subject.

Thank you for your time and patience, keep up the good work with the forum.