Monster Hunter World - table v: 1.0 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
pxctd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by pxctd »

The table was updated just now, right? That's odd, I downloaded the updated table and the item box scripts won't activate. The time of day and other pointers look fine, so I wonder what's going on.

I am using Stracker's loader instead of the CRC bypass, if that makes a difference.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

karenaki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by karenaki »

use strackers loader if you want to use mods . but dont use the crc and stracker or you will likely get a crash to desktop

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

That's because all of his offsets are off by 2. Take the basic "Health" pointer. On his table it's 66, it should be 64.
Same with the item box one; the script and AoB is fine, but the items below it (Type and Amount) should be 8 and C instead of A and C respectively.

This was pointed out by NomuNomu on Page 10 of this thread, but it seems to have been ignored. I simply used a script to alter all top offsets by -2

I have no idea how it works for Marcus but, for me and it seems for others as well, it's borked.

Skulldorom
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Skulldorom »

as121ddd wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:34 pm
HEY Marcus101. I'm using your Ct files usefully, but i get some little problem my save file says "Detected an incorrect value in save data." Could you tell me How can i Fix it with your Ct or else?
I ran into the same issue but this is how i fixed it:
-I opened the gallery,
-watched one of the videos till end
-exited back to the main menu
-Closed the game
-Restarted
-and it worked
good luck i hope you manage to fix your save

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

LCHLH wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:56 am
That's because all of his offsets are off by 2. Take the basic "Health" pointer. On his table it's 66, it should be 64.
Same with the item box one; the script and AoB is fine, but the items below it (Type and Amount) should be 8 and C instead of A and C respectively.

This was pointed out by NomuNomu on Page 10 of this thread, but it seems to have been ignored. I simply used a script to alter all top offsets by -2

I have no idea how it works for Marcus but, for me and it seems for others as well, it's borked.
Those were fixed just an hour ago, there should be no issue with this anymore.

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:08 am
LCHLH wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:56 am

Those were fixed just an hour ago, there should be no issue with this anymore.
That they are; my apologies, I had the table from earlier today.

pxctd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pxctd »

Yeah, I have the newest one, but the item box scripts won't enable for some reason. Squall's item pointer scripts are behaving the same, so I'm not sure what's going on.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

pxctd wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:31 am
Yeah, I have the newest one, but the item box scripts won't enable for some reason. Squall's item pointer scripts are behaving the same, so I'm not sure what's going on.
They work fine for me, il ltry to find a larger aob.

asofd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by asofd »

I want to play around with the guiding lands editor

How can I backup my save/restore it in case I break something/what other safety measures can I take?

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

asofd wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:45 pm
I want to play around with the guiding lands editor

How can I backup my save/restore it in case I break something/what other safety measures can I take?
Steam\userdata\<your user id>\582010\remote

and zip the entire folder.

joker897571
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by joker897571 »

Excuse me sir
Can you teach me how to use the Investigation Editor?
I really want Gold Rathian& Silver Rathalos Investigations

Buttlight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Buttlight »

joker897571 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:54 pm
Excuse me sir
here is what i do to get an easy 5 box reward investigation quest:

1.1 Set the monsters on Monster 1, 2, and 3 (so far that i know only silver rathalos and brute tigrex is not listed yet but i find that brute tigrex code at least on mine is "F8 36 3A 91 33 3D 6B 2B 3F 7A 10 63 AA C4 46 AD 21 A4 DE EE") make sure all monsters is different.

1.2 YOU MUST ALSO KNOW THEIR NATURAL HABITAT to be able to create the investigation quest correctly. For monster that is not in the list, you have to find the investigation normally and well just set the "Attempt" to 10.

1.3 BY RULE ELDER DRAGON IS BETTER BE THE ONLY MONSTER IN THE INVESTIGATION so if you want and elder dragon set Monster 1 to elder dragon that you wanted, and then set Monster 2 and 3 to -none-

2. set "Health, Attack, Defense Modifier" to Lv. 5 (this will make the monster harder) and if you were also hunting crowns set the "size modifier" to "Large Chance"

3. set the "Type" of quest. whether its slaying or Capturing. hunting can be set to 3 Target (which is the monster that you have set on Monster 1, 2, 3) by choosing Hunt/3T/50 min. by nature, an elder dragon investigation can only be set to 1 target as well as capturing quest. here you can also set the time, shorter quest time means better reward.

4. "Faints", used to set how many times you can cart, the fewer the cart, the better the reward.

5. Player, the number of the player that is able to participate, the fewer the better the reward.

6. bonus reward and zeni, pretty self explanatory and it doest affect reward quality so set it to max.

based on that i can create an investigation with 5 golden box rewards when i set a hunt with 15 minute rule, all lv. 5 modifier (time and lv modifier alone usually already yield 5 box reward) , set it to 2 players and either 3 or fewer faints. it also applies to tempered monster hunt, those rule will guarantee 5 box rewards

CeLioCiBR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CeLioCiBR »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:39 am
Hi, I was interested in that.
Can you explain how it works?
I mean, how to edit Vouchers so you can edit the character whenever you want?

joker897571
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by joker897571 »

Buttlight wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:04 am
joker897571 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:54 pm
Excuse me sir
here is what i do to get an easy 5 box reward investigation quest:

1.1 Set the monsters on Monster 1, 2, and 3 (so far that i know only silver rathalos and brute tigrex is not listed yet but i find that brute tigrex code at least on mine is "F8 36 3A 91 33 3D 6B 2B 3F 7A 10 63 AA C4 46 AD 21 A4 DE EE") make sure all monsters is different.

1.2 YOU MUST ALSO KNOW THEIR NATURAL HABITAT to be able to create the investigation quest correctly. For monster that is not in the list, you have to find the investigation normally and well just set the "Attempt" to 10.

1.3 BY RULE ELDER DRAGON IS BETTER BE THE ONLY MONSTER IN THE INVESTIGATION so if you want and elder dragon set Monster 1 to elder dragon that you wanted, and then set Monster 2 and 3 to -none-

2. set "Health, Attack, Defense Modifier" to Lv. 5 (this will make the monster harder) and if you were also hunting crowns set the "size modifier" to "Large Chance"

3. set the "Type" of quest. whether its slaying or Capturing. hunting can be set to 3 Target (which is the monster that you have set on Monster 1, 2, 3) by choosing Hunt/3T/50 min. by nature, an elder dragon investigation can only be set to 1 target as well as capturing quest. here you can also set the time, shorter quest time means better reward.

4. "Faints", used to set how many times you can cart, the fewer the cart, the better the reward.

5. Player, the number of the player that is able to participate, the fewer the better the reward.

6. bonus reward and zeni, pretty self explanatory and it doest affect reward quality so set it to max.

based on that i can create an investigation with 5 golden box rewards when i set a hunt with 15 minute rule, all lv. 5 modifier (time and lv modifier alone usually already yield 5 box reward) , set it to 2 players and either 3 or fewer faints. it also applies to tempered monster hunt, those rule will guarantee 5 box rewards
Thank you sir!

Buttlight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Buttlight »

CeLioCiBR wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:41 am
Marcus101RR wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:39 am
Hi, I was interested in that.
Can you explain how it works?
I mean, how to edit Vouchers so you can edit the character whenever you want?
on Pointers option just pick "save slot 1 -> character edit voucher. it will list the number of voucher that you have used. if its say more than 0, just set it back to 0 to reuse the voucher. also works for the palico. and the voucher can also work for your slot 2 and 3 character if you have those. after you have finished re-editing you character set it bakc again to 0 to use it again sometime later