The Alliance Alive HD Remaster (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: The Alliance Alive HD Remaster (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX »

It works for me on Steam. Haven't tested CODEX version, so not sure.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

redverd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by redverd »

Can"t enable it either, and I got this when I right click the [Enable]

[Window Title]
Warning

[Content]
Not all code is injectable.
(Lua error in the script at line 2:Failure determining what MenuAddon:U0000_MONEY means)
Are you sure you want to edit it to this?

[Yes] [No]

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Like I said, it works for me on Steam. That is the name of the function in the Unity code, so if you enable mono features, it should know what it means.

kaede
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kaede »

In the GOG version, the Unity function names are different/obfuscated. What I did was do a manual scan of the opcode patterns for the Steam version to find the equivalent function names in the GOG version.

Code: Select all

MenuAddon:U0000_MONEY = bhq:otd
MenuAddon:U0000_MENU_CHARA_HP = bhq:otg
bt:WORK_CHR:Result = bt:yo:ldx
I haven't really poked around much, but the game seems to use a lot of bitstreams and bit shifting to reduce memory usage. The Total Talents value is shifted by 4 bits while the Order/Chaos gem values are (left) shifted by 7 bits. Individual talent points are calculated based on the Total Talents value and learned talents (which are stored as a bitstream). Aside from a manual search for byte arrays, I don't know how to generate the proper addresses for each of them.

AznBoy222
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AznBoy222 »

Yeah the Codex version of the game is the GOG version I think. So this table doesn't seem to work for it.

fearlessfan1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fearlessfan1 »

I think for some people it takes an excessively long time to activate, if it activates at all.

I did the first box that activates mono features, waited 5-10 minutes, then I went to Mono->Dissect, and after it enumerated all the classes, methods, etc, finally "enable" worked.

Perhaps cheat engine has a bug, or it is anti-virus or a windows feature that is enabled, like windows device security's exploit protection. The game worked fine for a while but crashed when I went into battle, despite not activating any codes.

So this issue's discussion might be better as a ticket or as a thread elsewhere where the CE developers can help triage and diagnose it.

--------------------------

I'm on chapter 11, if I get to chapter 20 or further I'll post a save file, if nobody else has gotten to that point or has done so, so that better cheats can be developed for people who wish to do so. The fact that it is a .net program is very nice.

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

It works for my steam version everytime i play.

Side note you can get talent points easy by searching 4 byte after battle earned and then freeze value and keep fighitng

redverd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by redverd »

timechaos69 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:06 pm

Side note you can get talent points easy by searching 4 byte after battle earned and then freeze value and keep fighitng

Thanks for thw tip on talent points, do you have any tip on chaosium gems?

sabin1981
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sabin1981 »

timechaos69 wrote:

Could you elaborate more on this, please? :)

~edit~

I found the address but locking it doesn't do anything, nor does changing it, the value always seems to be whatever the next fight gives. For instance, I found the value of 76 (doing farming chains) and locked it but I don't always get 76 from fights - and changing it to any other value doesn't give that either.

~edit~

Aha! Yeah, I tried again and this time it worked. Locking now gives that last figure, so if a fight previously gave 105 and I lock that found value, then the next fight will give 105. I can then edit the number to a higher one and it will give THAT figure from the next fight onwards -- I'm guessing the first fail must have been a glitch or something. Thank you very much for the tip!

fearlessfan1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fearlessfan1 »

Saves up to the point in chapter 20 where the world opens up. Since it might be considered overly spoilerish on all the things that unlock, I am tagging the below description a handful of the things I have noticed as a spoiler, and I'm sure a guide will list everything:
Spoiler
You can hit back/select to build guilds. The person next to you on the quick save can assign recruits. The portal disc things in the first 3 towns are activated for quick transport, you have a ship. "Places of power" several places where they are
smokey/whispy yellow things have been activated and you can build there.
While there are probably another handful or more things left that will unlock in the remaining chapters, and whatever stuff "new game+" and "new game ex" gives, these saves should be allow lots of codes to be developed/tested for those interested in doing so.
Attachments
Steam Saves Chapter 20 pass 1.7z
password is 1
(16.89 KiB) Downloaded 45 times
Last edited by fearlessfan1 on Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

darkwizard wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:12 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:16 pm
Did you try Activating Mono Features manually?
yes i did. still nothing happened
Same here... :(

ZFake
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ZFake »

Is there any way to speedhack this thing?

redverd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by redverd »

So I managed to get talents and Chaosnium but the address changes everytime and I don't know what to do about that other than look for it again.

On how to look for talents you can refer to the poster a few before this one (timechaos69 method could also be use for money).

For Chaosnium, use 4 bytes and try to get as many Chaosnium as you can first before editing.
At the Chaosnium trade shop,
search the initial value, trade and search the changed Chaosnium value, repeat until
In the end you will get 2 addresses.
get both of them, change the value and freeze them.
continue trading the Chaosnium and the value will change to 60k regardless of what you put in the value before.

I would love to know how to edit to get 100% drops now.

Kanelakis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kanelakis »

Can you also add purple gems?
I tried to do it and failed.

inatevin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by inatevin »

sabin1981 wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:42 am
timechaos69 wrote:

Could you elaborate more on this, please? :)

~edit~

I found the address but locking it doesn't do anything, nor does changing it, the value always seems to be whatever the next fight gives. For instance, I found the value of 76 (doing farming chains) and locked it but I don't always get 76 from fights - and changing it to any other value doesn't give that either.

~edit~

Aha! Yeah, I tried again and this time it worked. Locking now gives that last figure, so if a fight previously gave 105 and I lock that found value, then the next fight will give 105. I can then edit the number to a higher one and it will give THAT figure from the next fight onwards -- I'm guessing the first fail must have been a glitch or something. Thank you very much for the tip!

I use 4 byte to search talent point at battle end, sometimes i manage to get the address, but either locking it or change the value both doesn't work.
. Can you elaborate on the talent points?

for Chaosnium, redverd give the solution, search 4 bytes, with 2 end result, lock it and change value.