Monster Hunter World - table v: 1.0 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
as121ddd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by as121ddd »

HEY Marcus101. I'm using your Ct files usefully, but i get some little problem my save file says "Detected an incorrect value in save data." Could you tell me How can i Fix it with your Ct or else?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Scan21
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Scan21 »

I've already found the answer to my question, I didn't see the last one left by my negligence. How to use Hinterlands Editor (Guiding Lands)? I just do not work, tried to use outside and in the location itself in the table signs ? Can you please tell me how to use it correctly? And is it possible to use it to raise the levels of all zones to the maximum?
Last edited by Scan21 on Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

Wraithi wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:26 pm
How do I add this to a table? I did ctrl + alt + A and pasted the script but it says it cannot compile.
You probably need to be attached to the MHW process first. Or just save it as a CT file and then open with CE. It may also require CE 7.0, not sure. I made it with 7.0 but I dunno if it used anything 7.0 specific.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

lfblu wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:51 pm
how guiding lands editor work?
Run Script for guidinglands, highlight it in the expedition viewer, edit what you want.
as121ddd wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:34 pm
HEY Marcus101. I'm using your Ct files usefully, but i get some little problem my save file says "Detected an incorrect value in save data." Could you tell me How can i Fix it with your Ct or else?
Depends on what you edited to corrupt it.
tzup wrote:
Great list of hacks and pointers.
I am currently trying to "contribute" to any of the DPS overlays which are open source (see my forks: [Link]) but it is going slowly. Since they haven't been updated for a while, i have a hard time finding the new pointers. I managed to correct the Player Data (level, slot, harvest box etc) and currently working on buffs - but i don't have any clue about Monster data.
The File with pointers Made by Marcus101RR helped a lot by now :) but where can i find more? :D

I am looking for any table or value that is mapped - most of the threads @MHW weren't updated after Iceborne.
So basically, not trying to crack it - just display it.
I haven't bothered to look for monster HP data yet, but I will get to it eventually.

memmolemmo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by memmolemmo »

I can't even get to the part where the addresses and values are shown on the cheat table. Everything under "Value" reads as <script>. I first run the CRC bypass at the main menu, then load the table and enable VEH, and finally create a room. Am I doing anything wrong with regards to the order of these steps?

LAWS
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LAWS »

Hi! i had a question. where i can find the Character Editor scripts or Table? Thanks

Deadpooler
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Deadpooler »

Hi Marcus thanks a lot for the table! Is there any chance that the option to edit the Guild Card (hunts done and weapon usage in quests)?

lfblu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lfblu »

Marcus101RR wrote: Run Script for guidinglands, highlight it in the expedition viewer, edit what you want.
it doesnt work.. everytime i change and loading to guiding lands the monster is changing+gone

as121ddd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by as121ddd »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:56 pm
lfblu wrote:
how guiding lands editor work?
Run Script for guidinglands, highlight it in the expedition viewer, edit what you want.
as121ddd wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:34 pm
Depends on what you edited to corrupt it.
tzup wrote:
Great list of hacks and pointers.
I am currently trying to "contribute" to any of the DPS overlays which are open source (see my forks: [Link]) but it is going slowly. Since they haven't been updated for a while, i have a hard time finding the new pointers. I managed to correct the Player Data (level, slot, harvest box etc) and currently working on buffs - but i don't have any clue about Monster data.
The File with pointers Made by Marcus101RR helped a lot by now :) but where can i find more? :D

I am looking for any table or value that is mapped - most of the threads @MHW weren't updated after Iceborne.
So basically, not trying to crack it - just display it.
I haven't bothered to look for monster HP data yet, but I will get to it eventually.
I edited the COSTUME QUEST ON THIS CT. DO YOU HAVE SOME
SAVE EDITOR FOR IT?

acidrain
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by acidrain »

doomwad765 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:26 pm
SR51 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:40 pm
mayhemfighter wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:03 am
Heres a few Deco ID's that might help people. - Use Get Selected Item (Item Box) - open chest - selected sell and hover over Decos tab
Awesome list! Do you have one for Critical Boost / Recovery up?
I made a spreadsheet.
Where's the KO Jewel, and many others.

JeppeFTW
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JeppeFTW »

any ETA on a Equipment editor? Ie, select a basic weapon change its code to X weapon.

karenaki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by karenaki »

can we get something to make it so you can gather tracks infinitly or if thats not possible something to make the track gather ing max out the xp for the thing your tracking?

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

So any word on the endemic life cheat?

SilverKaiser
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SilverKaiser »

how about a lure editor for the guiding lands? someone pointed out that the guiding lands editor doesnt work because the monster just switches and I can confirm that has happened to me. so idk a lure edit sounds cool.

Buttlight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Buttlight »

acidrain wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:56 pm
doomwad765 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:26 pm
SR51 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:40 pm

Awesome list! Do you have one for Critical Boost / Recovery up?
I made a spreadsheet.
Where's the KO Jewel, and many others.
use this page for complete list [Link]