[Request] Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls (on Steam)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
fearnotcheating
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

[Request] Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls (on Steam)

Post by fearnotcheating »

Hello

Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls just came out today, would love to have something that increases the number of bonus points during character creation.

Tried to find it, but having trouble searching via CE.

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: [Request] Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls (on Steam)

Post by VampTY »

This must be a record on requests, regarding the time!
- your request..on some non-steam version, meaning DARKSiDERS version, just add your desired numbers in those value boxes!If it's another version, well crap, i don't own it baby! :P

Table [DARKSiDERS] 21 options [Version 1.0] :

Code: Select all

[Bonus points] All races
[Gold] Race:Dwarf Sex:F
[Gold] Race:Dwarf Sex:M
[Gold] Race:Elf Sex:F
[Gold] Race:Elf Sex:M
[Gold] Race:Gnome Sex:F
[Gold] Race:Gnome Sex:M
[Gold] Race:Human Sex:F
[Gold] Race:Human Sex:M
[Gold] Race:Porklu Sex:F
[Gold] Race:Porklu Sex:M
[HP] Race:Dwarf Sex:F
[HP] Race:Dwarf Sex:M
[HP] Race:Elf Sex:F
[HP] Race:Elf Sex:M
[HP] Race:Gnome Sex:F
[HP] Race:Gnome Sex:M
[HP] Race:Human Sex:F
[HP] Race:Human Sex:M
[HP] Race:Porklu Sex:F
[HP] Race:Porklu Sex:M
If the game gets updated, i won't update this.. THIS IS WHAT YOU GET! :P

Your girl,
V.
Attachments
LoLS_win32 [Table] +21.CT
Table [Non-Steam]+21 UPDATED
(5 KiB) Downloaded 291 times
LoLS_win32.CT
Table [Non-Steam]+13 OLD
(3.16 KiB) Downloaded 79 times
LoLS_win32.CT
Table [Non-Steam]+1 OLD
(382 Bytes) Downloaded 72 times
Last edited by VampTY on Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:03 am, edited 6 times in total.

fearnotcheating
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Thanks VampTY !!!!! It works on the Steam version!

fearnotcheating
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

VampTY wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:37 pm
This must be a record on requests, regarding the time!
- your request ..on some non-steam version, meaning DARKSiDERS version, just add 99 as value and that's that!If it's another version, well crap, i don't own it baby! :P

Your girl,
V.

Any other stuff? Perhaps editing stats for characters?

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Look up, download the updated version and reply to what i just said there!

V.

fearnotcheating
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Thank you!

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

fearnotcheating wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:20 pm
Thank you!
NP, i was in a good mood, updated again, look up! :P

Your girl,
V.

Discrepancy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Discrepancy »

HUGE thanks to VampTY. The table she shared opened up my eyes to some of the other values I was looking for. I was so excited I created an account to share what I've learned.

The 10 "main" characters you create in the starting screen are stored first, as per that table. Immediately after them are stored the characters registered at the Guild (either pre-made or that you register yourself). Looks like a total of 100 character slots.

The data for each character's section is 508 bytes long (0x1FC) - so if you find one value for one character, you can add/subtract from that address in increments of 0x1FC to find it for others.

Example: the Female Porklu "main" character data begins at offset 0x061286E0. Her HP is at 0x061286F8 per the table, so the health offset is +0x018. The Female Porklu happens to be the "last" main character in the series, so the very first Guild-registered character can be found right after her at (0x061286E0 + 0x1FC) = 0x061288DC. For me this was a pre-made Male Human Fighter named Alex, so Alex's current HP was at (0x061288DC +0x018) = 0x061288F4.

Spell points were a bit tricker but I found them. Instead of one pool of mana, technically each character has 16 pools of mana. (And it's not exactly mana, more like number of available casts I guess). In memory, these Spell points are stored in 4-bit increments (nibbles), spread accross 16 bytes; the first 8 for the Mage spellbook, and the next 8 for the Priest spellbook. For each entry, both Current MP and Max MP are stored as two nibbles of the same byte as follows (Little-Endian):
  • Bits 0-3: Current MP
  • Bits 4-7: Max MP
Example: My level 8 Priest has 7/5/4/2/0/0/0/0 in her spell screen. This shows up in her byte array as 77 55 44 22. If I have her cast Torch Light (lvl 1 spell) once, that leaves her with 6 casts remaining and her byte array updates to 76 55 44 22.

In summary, here are the offsets I found, relative to the start of each character block:
  • STR: +0x000E (Value type: all six stats are 1 byte each)
  • INT: +0x000F
  • PIE: +0x0010
  • VIT +0x0011
  • AGI +0x0012
  • LUC +0x0013
  • Level +0x0014 (Value type: 1 byte)
  • Max HP*: +0x0016 (Value type: two bytes)
  • Current HP: +0x0018 (Value type: two bytes)
  • Gold: +0x0020 (Value type: 4 bytes)
  • Exp: +0x0024 (Value type: 4 bytes)
  • The Mage spell points begin at +0x0174 (Value type: binary, Size: 4, bits 0-3 are Current MP, bits 4-7 Max MP).
  • The Priest spell points begin at +0x017C (Value type: binary, Size: as above).
  • The character name is at +0x01BA (Value type: string, Size: 6 bytes).
*It seems the Max HP here is some kind of base value, though it does work. Increasing the value at this offset will increase your Max HP, but the number might not match exactly. Example: My level 8 priest has 51 hit points according to memory, but in-game she shows 54. When I increased it to 99, the game showed 105. I'm sure there are other modifiers going on but I didn't really look further.

Female Porklu values:

0x061286E0: [Start]
0x061286EE: INT
0x061286F6: Max HP
0x061286F8: Current HP
0x06128854: Mage Tier 1 Max/Current SP
0x0612885B: Mage Tier 8 Max/Current SP
0x0612885C: Priest Tier 1 Max/Current SP
0x06128863: Priest Tier 8 Max/Current SP
0x0612889A: Name of character

Remember, just add or subtract 508 bytes (0x1FC) from these locations to find the same values for your other characters.

Again, wouldn't have spotted these without VampTY's head start. Thank you!

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

No problem, now i'd like to point that HEALTH is shared within all characters (heroes), so even if you play with one character or you play with one million characters, either custom made or whatnot or by default, the health is only ONE.Same goes for mana and all things, is just how they coded the game's code to calculate and divide the health with all stats shared, you know what i mean, that's why the addresses are so closed, their numbers.I've added STATIC GREEN ADDRESSES to my table, those will always work, being static, perhaps people want to just edit them directly and freeze them after, those won't change after restart or shutdown etc and are done for default characters, those can be even used as base, you can add/drag some pointer/address/value and add it to them or a script etc.To prove my point, here's below a very fast and simple script for HEALTH that works for whatever character you're playing with or for the rest 99 millions you'll make in order to play, now this is for the version i mentioned up, if this game will get updated i won't update my script, 'cause i'm lazy :P :

HEALTH script - All characters
Spoiler
[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(health_heroes,LoLS_win32.exe,66 89 4E 18 5B)
alloc(newmem,$100)
label(return)
newmem:
// mov [esi+18],cx
pop ebx
jmp return
health_heroes:
jmp newmem
return:
registersymbol(health_heroes)
[DISABLE]
health_heroes:
db 66 89 4E 18 5B
unregistersymbol(health_heroes)
dealloc(newmem)
I agree with you Discrepancy but why calculate and search for infinite possibilities when there's only one original source for all, mana can be done the same way, with just one simple script, gold, the same way, stats and whatnot (i didn't said i'll do them, for anyone who might think that after reading this :lol: uh, i'm bad).Thanks for posting and helping people and also spending time to explain.

All the best!
V.

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

Discrepancy, in that block does it include alignment?

Trying to force alignment change in game can be a mess.

Especially if you want to do something like Bishop or Priest turned Thief.

You CAN do it in game but it takes forever from what I've heard.

I have a party layout but if I want everyone to have Priest spells for extra support I either have to go heavy Good or heavy Evil for the party.

XxGeorge
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by XxGeorge »

I don't think the tables work anymore, that or I'm dumb and doing something wrong lol I know VampTY said she wasn't going to update and I get that, has to be a lot of work to keep up with stuff like that and this is all done out of the goodness of her heart :) But has anyone found a way to alter the bonus point pool at creation? That's all I really want, mainly because I am lazy and don't want to spend hours rerolling lol They must be tracking it different, I searched for the number shown and also tried points spent but neither seemed to exist.