Stellaris Nemesis x64 v3.4.5 (a361) (GM and More) 2022-Jul-04

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Stellaris - Megacorp x64 v2.4.1 (GM and More) 2019-Oct-11

Post by CompactDisc »

Mirek_Burczyn wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:05 pm
Which script is responsible for terraforming? Either I've missed something or the script doesn't work, but I can't get terraforming done faster than regular rate
You can use the console command finish_terraforming or use the planet pointers to change the terraforming speed manually.
There are no scripts for that yet.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Mirek_Burczyn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mirek_Burczyn »

Oh, completely forgot to go check the planetary pointers. Thanks!

Also, I've been thinking. I know research "ticks" are monthly due to the way how the game is designed, but isn't there any way to make researching technology faster? As in - daily? I vaguely remember it was a thing in the early days of Stellaris, but I can't recall how research worked back then, so now I'm not sure if they reworked research, or some other mechanics that prevents it from being new-tech-each-day type of deal.

Alaunus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alaunus »

Mirek_Burczyn wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:42 am
Oh, completely forgot to go check the planetary pointers. Thanks!

Also, I've been thinking. I know research "ticks" are monthly due to the way how the game is designed, but isn't there any way to make researching technology faster? As in - daily? I vaguely remember it was a thing in the early days of Stellaris, but I can't recall how research worked back then, so now I'm not sure if they reworked research, or some other mechanics that prevents it from being new-tech-each-day type of deal.
I think I know what you are remembering.
Back in the days Stellaris had not only its 'regular' research progress but a dedicated research bonus pool where all the 'extra' research went you gained from the various events and such. The idea being that as long as you had bonus research your progress would basically double until it depletes that pool.
That being said.
If you froze the research bonus pools at a sufficient high level and then activated reci's research cheat you would end up in a pick a tech - research a tech loop next month as long as the frozen value was higher than the tech you picked.

Mirek_Burczyn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mirek_Burczyn »

Alaunus wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:06 pm
If you froze the research bonus pools at a sufficient high level and then activated reci's research cheat you would end up in a pick a tech - research a tech loop next month as long as the frozen value was higher than the tech you picked.
How's that different from the regular script for fast research (which operates on monthly basis due to research tics being)?

And yeah, I've been out of the loop with Stellaris pretty much since premiere - game was so bare bones, I got bored within two days and never returned since. Returned last week and so far it's still engaging, if a bit bland.

Alaunus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alaunus »

It was just a hilarious interaction between the different things. The point is moot anyway because at some point they got rid of the bonus pools.

Mirek_Burczyn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mirek_Burczyn »

Meanwhile, I found the way. One of the pointers for research is "PiP. If the fast research script is turned on, whatever you write in PiP values, it will instantly turn into the value of what the script is adding during monthly pip to research. So by freezing the PiP values, research is finished daily, since each day the bar for research is full, rather than during the monthly pip.
I can stand a lot of things about this game and pretty much play it straight, but the research is just painfully slow, especially by mid game. It's a god-damn space empire game, why does it have CK2 research system?

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

RenatoGF wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:44 pm
the mods that were conflicting in my game were Cultural Overhaul 2.3 [Ethics-Civics] and Unofficial Hive DLC: Forgotten Queens after I disabled these the table worked

Will the Recifense table be updated?

I only really use the "Pretty Quick Fleet Move" option

sorry for the bad english
You can use the 'tweakergui instant_move' command to a similar effect. Doesn't work on AI either.

Alaunus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alaunus »

Sooo many tweaker gu(y) puns running around in my head now. For next april fools day I suggest you recommend one of the resets all achievements commands somewhere and watch it all burn CD. :>

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

Alaunus wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:53 am
Sooo many tweaker gu(y) puns running around in my head now. For next april fools day I suggest you recommend one of the resets all achievements commands somewhere and watch it all burn CD. :>
I'll leave it to you to do that ;)

Sourenics
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sourenics »

Just to know, does the 2.4.1 table works with 2.5?

Edit.: Dead topic?

Mirek_Burczyn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mirek_Burczyn »

How about you download it and try out? I mean sounds like such an obvious solution to me...

The scripts are adjusted to work despite updates happening. If they don't, there is probably console command (and not affecting AI) for that anyway.

master9147
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by master9147 »

Is anyone else experiencing constant crashing when you que multiple building orders when fast build is on? I think its really the game's fault for how terribly unoptimize the job system is.

Flupper
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Flupper »

So will there be a table extension for Ironman mod achievements/console ? The last one was for 2.2, and I can't activate any of the pointers. I know Reci doesn't make the Extension... but anybody ?

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

Flupper wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:44 pm
So will there be a table extension for Ironman mod achievements/console ? The last one was for 2.2, and I can't activate any of the pointers. I know Reci doesn't make the Extension... but anybody ?
viewtopic.php?p=109394#p109394

Jasco
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jasco »

Does anyone have the new Ethics & Civics addresses for the extension?