[Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Inyalga
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by Inyalga »

Ok the feature that allows you to set quest player limit to 100
is there way to actually get that to work

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

tioherman wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:19 am
Found a way get the decos without having to get their IDs individually, sure some thing may miss, but you'll be able to get around 4.800 decos per minute, so no matter how bad the rng is, it'll give in at some point

- Replace a consumable ID (potion would be the best, since you can just buy more) with the ID for sealed feystone (1411), it'll be at your box like the potion

- Go into a expedition

- Enter the tent and pull any amount of sealed feystones, now there's how you can take the get yourself a lot of those fast, once they're on your hand, simply put some back to the box and search it's current value until there's 2 values in the end, that'll be your top left spot of your inventory, click both values that were left, right click then and chose "set/change hotkeys", set both for a key of your choice and make both set the amount for 1200

- Why 1200? seems like it's the cap of items you can analyze at the end of the expedition

- after you get yourself 1200 sealed feystones, get out of your tent, talk to your handler and go for clain rewards, it'll give exactly 25 pages of goods

- by the way, a complete decoration list should have around 8 full pages of decoration plus 1 decoration on the 9th page

I'm a complete noob at this, so I tried to find the most simple solution , right now in 8 reward clains I have almost 95% of the decos
Okay this works, the most essential part of this is that you HAVE to return the stones to the box again, they somehow get fed to the rewards system instead.

girlyvader
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by girlyvader »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:38 pm
tioherman wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:19 am
Found a way get the decos without having to get their IDs individually, sure some thing may miss, but you'll be able to get around 4.800 decos per minute, so no matter how bad the rng is, it'll give in at some point

- Replace a consumable ID (potion would be the best, since you can just buy more) with the ID for sealed feystone (1411), it'll be at your box like the potion

- Go into a expedition

- Enter the tent and pull any amount of sealed feystones, now there's how you can take the get yourself a lot of those fast, once they're on your hand, simply put some back to the box and search it's current value until there's 2 values in the end, that'll be your top left spot of your inventory, click both values that were left, right click then and chose "set/change hotkeys", set both for a key of your choice and make both set the amount for 1200

- Why 1200? seems like it's the cap of items you can analyze at the end of the expedition

- after you get yourself 1200 sealed feystones, get out of your tent, talk to your handler and go for clain rewards, it'll give exactly 25 pages of goods

- by the way, a complete decoration list should have around 8 full pages of decoration plus 1 decoration on the 9th page

I'm a complete noob at this, so I tried to find the most simple solution , right now in 8 reward clains I have almost 95% of the decos
Okay this works, the most essential part of this is that you HAVE to return the stones to the box again, they somehow get fed to the rewards system instead.
Just a thought, but would it be possible to streamline this via a few pointers to info about a specific slot in the item pouch, say slot 1, one for amount and one for item id? Unsure if it would work without editing the feystones into your box, but if so that would simplify this quite a lot.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Minor Update to Table:
- Hinterlands Editor (Guiding Lands)
- Equipment Editor (Allows you to edit Decorations, Bow Mods, Augments, etc)
- Fixed Weapon Editor for Melee and Range
- Fixed minor offsets for pointers.
- Fixed and allocated important PL PARAM ITEM data packets.
- Added Steamworks Fuel Data for Slot 1

MhwQuery
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MhwQuery »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:38 pm
Is there a similar sort of trick for getting materials to register and make crafting sets available? The most my attempts have given me was altered smithy dialogue but no actual new sets available after spawning in a monster material during an expedition and returning. I'm messing around on a secondary save and was curious whether you could craft say, tigrex armor, after having only beaten banbaro or something of that sort

yasuwitch
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yasuwitch »

I tried Guiding Lands to spawn silver ratalos and scarred Yain but it not spawn.
i haven't met them before and on lvl 6 region

Whoopie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Whoopie »

pe_miao wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:35 pm
Does anyone know how to fix this? After I did the Get Selected Item (Item Box) some decos cannot sell and it greyed out like this.
Some items are received by finishing request, they are special item and couldn't be sold, You should only have one for each greyed out items.
Just edit them and leave one if you have received those decos the legit way.

silent_wind_bell
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by silent_wind_bell »

yasuwitch wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:37 am
I tried Guiding Lands to spawn silver ratalos and scarred Yain but it not spawn.
i haven't met them before and on lvl 6 region
I think it only works if you swap them with monster of the same region. Not 100% tested, but my coral is on level 1 and silverlos only spawned when I changed tzitzi to him.

tioherman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tioherman »

rudm09 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:32 pm
I just wanted to know if you got any more deco over 95% of them because im stuck with only a bit less half of the 8th page of decos
one thing I forgot to say, those high tier feystones don't drop shitty low rank decos, so it's impossible for example to drop fire resistance, meowster and things like that, also there's some decos you get as quest rewards that don't show up in the loot table, like fire resistance+ and warming deco, pretty safe to assume I got then all at this point because I have like 30+ of each deco, the most common ones I have 300~500 of then

kenkid
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kenkid »

Not sure if this is happening for anyone else or if I'm using the table wrongly, but upon using the weapon editor to edit damage, my damage will drop to 0. When looking at just my weapon, the value will reflect the edited damage but when looking at my stats via the menu, the damage will show as 0. I also do no damage to monsters.
Last edited by kenkid on Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

makday1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by makday1 »

Hello Marcus, thanks you update CT, please update "Large Monster Size Modifier"...

Kikokage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kikokage »

I would like some deco option to add it one by one to item box T_T.

ASNDecade
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ASNDecade »

Can someone please teach me how to fix the problem that the addresses appear to be ?? I am new to cheat engine.
p.s. I have uninstalled the texture pack

whitelordth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by whitelordth »

Hello everyone, I have a newbie problems where Get Item in Item Box table sometimes don't work (there's no red X in front of the group), restart the CE sometimes works but most likely not. I want to know the cause and solution if possible, thanks in advance

SmokeyJuan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SmokeyJuan »

Is there you can make a Bounties Editor? I seem to have broken my critical bounties :(

Or does anyone know of a fix for this? I cannot complete all of my MR2 optional quest because of it

Please help! thanks.

As you can see I am missing Cultural Exchange: Hoarfrost Reach II and there is no way to unlock it