Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Is Layered Armor busted again? God damn it. Lmao. I just want my Fashion Hunter. Leave it alone Crapcom!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Nyrakav
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Nyrakav »

How would I go about updating a mod? Stupid question I know, but I'd like to try and update the mods at viewtopic.php?f=15&t=7731

chuckdsage
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by chuckdsage »

Do we have a working character editor? I read in the log that there's one but I can't seem to find it

Alice
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by Alice »

Nyrakav wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:44 am
How would I go about updating a mod? Stupid question I know, but I'd like to try and update the mods at viewtopic.php?f=15&t=7731
Right now mods are pretty broken other than some armor/texture mods developers have jankly put together to work with Iceborne in it's current state. Basically iceborne encrypted it's data files in a different way than the base game, and right now a few smart people in the modding community are working hard to decrypt it and get a working unpacker again so we can explore the games files.

Also, it seems like Capcom made it so that all files other than models/textures in the NativePC folder will not be read, so gameplay mods are even more so broken than normal (which is what the armor mods you linked to are). Modders will have to find a way to bypass this and get the game to read those files if we want to see gameplay mods again, which may take days or weeks to figure out, who knows.

If you're interested in following the modding scene, feel free to join the discord and read the announcements as they usually post stuff there when progress is made: [Link]

TL;DR Mods are in a broken mess right now and you should stick to CE for gameplay editting.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Small update to the table, read the update notes for all changes.

Probably going to work on adding in all the skills next, followed by updating the DDLs for Equipment Data pointers.

CeLioCiBR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CeLioCiBR »

Hello.
Can you tell if you can change the amount of ..
Character Edit Voucher?
It would be great if you had a way to edit them and change to 99.

verloren
Cheater
Cheater

Post by verloren »

Squall8 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:50 am

Probably going to work on adding in all the skills next, followed by updating the DDLs for Equipment Data pointers.
The scripts below are not active.

Meal Editor
Highlighted Weapon Editor

makday1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by makday1 »

Please update "Large Monster Size Modifier"...

adi_a12
Cheater
Cheater

Post by adi_a12 »

Squall8 wrote:
ty for the update, just want to report,

"Equipment Data" didnt work on table 69, but working on table 68,
meal editor and inf. item working great,

inf. mantle duration for temporal and (any+) mantle still not working, but instant cooldown are working

pizzapastaputitonmy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pizzapastaputitonmy »

secondary skills might not be working still. the attack and recovery secondaries are not being maxed

fanta9988
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fanta9988 »

Squall8 wrote:

Hey, hello everyone !! ^^ Thank you again Squall8 for your update. We are all impatient to see the rest and all beholden for your work.

Evil
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Evil »

is there a expected date for ignore crafting to finish in the iceborne patch it thanks as always. also when i use the easy break parts is this also related to the damage i had done? ive only used that so far i would had went to nexus mod for hp but im scared my save might get corrupted 0.0

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

Evil wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:09 pm
is there a expected date for ignore crafting to finish in the iceborne patch it thanks as always. also when i use the easy break parts is this also related to the damage i had done? ive only used that so far i would had went to nexus mod for hp but im scared my save might get corrupted 0.0
Ignore crafting req. is in, though I can't say if it works or not (I don't use it).
The only health overlay available right now is the one from HelloWorld, and it doesn't do anything to your game, it just reads the memory.

Kazishini1889
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kazishini1889 »

What is the criteria for the "1 Jewel Maxes Skill Level" script, i cant get it or the "Maxed Set Bonus" script to activate. I read the Table Extras, but couldnt get the script to activate while hovering over anything.

Hlaalu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hlaalu »

Tried the ignore crafting. Thank You for working on it! It won't engage however. Inf Health, Sharpness, EZ Break parts still all work. Trying it again.

Edit:. Updated CE and it works for armor and weapons.