theHunter™: Call of the Wild

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
minniemoo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: theHunter™: Call of the Wild

Post by minniemoo »

pigeon wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:08 am
Table updated for Cuatro Colinas ver. 1768129 update

- added infinite ammo script;
- removed "Freeze Ducks_onGround" and added to the Animations_Speed group "Moves_Ducks_Hirsch_onFly" script, which should freeze ducks in Hirschfelden during fly only. Will check how it's working in other reserves as well as script for ducks on ground later;
- added "Clear Outposts Couatro Colinas" script to Clear Outposts group;
- added "Max_Up_Down_Camera_Angles" script for being able to rotate camera straight up or down (camera can glitch if its rotated too much);
- changed logic and injection place for "Fast Travel To Camera" script in free camera group. So for now there is enough to press Middle Mouse Button if you want to move actual character coordinates to your free camera position (similar to how it's works on official EW streams except it doesn't turn of free camera). Note that you should make one normal fast travel in the beginning of the game. Otherwise, it wouldn't work or move your character to 0,0,0 coords. If you want to change hotkey, you should press on "Fast Travel Switch (Middle MB)" address with "Ctrl + H".

theHunterCotW_2019.12 (ver.1768129) Cuatro Colinas.CT
Hiya, new here, partner used this script but when he clicked calm animals it crashed his game?
Any ideas? Thanks :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

killertxe
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by killertxe »

the table need update again

pigeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pigeon »

Table updated for Cuatro Colinas ver. 1771879 update

Usurper
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Usurper »

Is there any way to add a pointer in the table to increase max weight, level, so on so fourth or increase trophy level to get diamonds easier, possible reset feed zones or mess with hunting pressure? Any ideas or ability to do so?

pigeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pigeon »

Usurper
You can find current weight by searching for increased/decreased float value while you add/remove guns/ammo/etc from your inventory. Somewhere here around should be address with max weight value (or you can also mess with adding various bags to your player and by that maybe there is will be possible to find max weight directly). Level is just 4bytes value (same as you can see in your stats) and the only issue is to have enough of time and patience during single "walkthrough" to catch proper address.

I'm by myself wont update table in the next few months (or will do it not so often and after every minor game update), but time to time I can explain or suggest how to find various stuff. Just in case, I don't mind if anyone decide to update and upload here anything from my previous tables by himself and I do not need to be in credits or things like that.
Last edited by pigeon on Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Usurper
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Usurper »

I was just wondering if there is way, that if there could be a pointer in the table that when any if not all animals that spawn will be the max weight, Trophy score for that animal that I spot or spawn when I load into my game etc... or even certain rare animals like Albinos to spawn more often, just to make it easier to find diamond rated animals, I don't know how I would find that in the addresses or what not, im still new to CE so that's why im asking

pigeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pigeon »

Oh, you mean weight of animals. I thought you talking about player weight :)
That task can be tricky and require experiments with logic to get that. Fur type actually sounds interesting for screenshots. To get there, we can at first try find anything related to animal stats. Like, weight, as example. We probably can get there from when we see particular animal weight in binoculars. Then maybe here we can find particular animal "structure" where we can change various stats, if it's working as that in this game.
I'll try to look at that. But as far as I know, final score also calculated from antlers, right? Since devs implemented tru-racks, it might be much more tricky to understand and find how it's working "under hood" to receive "Diamond".

pigeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pigeon »

Ok, so here is the script for increasing trophy score for getting diamonds. Checked that in Parque Fernando by harvesting a puma and blackbuck as diamondsd in couple of minutes and placing it in trophy lodge for completing the mission. You need to enable the script, spot the animal that you want to shoot (so you can see information of it in top right corner) and that's it. In the moment when you spot the animal, it will overwrite it's original trophy score value, so it wont affect all the animals on the map.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(trophy_rating,theHunterCotW_F.exe,40 F0 FF F3 0F 10 87 F0 01 00 00) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+834FFC)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
mov [rdi+1F0],(float)9999 // <- inserting adjusted trophy score value
code:
  movss xmm0,[rdi+000001F0]
  jmp return

trophy_rating+03:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
  nop
return:
registersymbol(trophy_rating)

[DISABLE]

trophy_rating+03:
  db F3 0F 10 87 F0 01 00 00

unregistersymbol(trophy_rating)
dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "theHunterCotW_F.exe"+834FFC

"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+834FD5: 89 4D 0F                 -  mov [rbp+0F],ecx
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+834FD8: 0F B6 08                 -  movzx ecx,byte ptr [rax]
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+834FDB: 0F B6 87 88 00 00 00     -  movzx eax,byte ptr [rdi+00000088]
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+834FE2: 83 E0 07                 -  and eax,07
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+834FE5: 89 4D 13                 -  mov [rbp+13],ecx
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+834FE8: 89 45 17                 -  mov [rbp+17],eax
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+834FEB: 48 8B CF                 -  mov rcx,rdi
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+834FEE: 8B 87 00 02 00 00        -  mov eax,[rdi+00000200]
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+834FF4: 89 45 1B                 -  mov [rbp+1B],eax
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+834FF7: E8 F4 40 F0 FF           -  call theHunterCotW_F.exe+7390F0
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+834FFC: F3 0F 10 87 F0 01 00 00  -  movss xmm0,[rdi+000001F0]
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+835004: F3 0F 10 8F 94 01 00 00  -  movss xmm1,[rdi+00000194]
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+83500C: 0F B6 C0                 -  movzx eax,al
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+83500F: 89 45 1F                 -  mov [rbp+1F],eax
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+835012: 0F B6 87 8B 00 00 00     -  movzx eax,byte ptr [rdi+0000008B]
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+835019: 89 45 2F                 -  mov [rbp+2F],eax
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+83501C: 8B 07                    -  mov eax,[rdi]
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+83501E: 89 45 33                 -  mov [rbp+33],eax
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+835021: 48 8B 87 98 00 00 00     -  mov rax,[rdi+00000098]
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+835028: F3 0F 11 45 23           -  movss [rbp+23],xmm0
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+83502D: F3 0F 11 4D 27           -  movss [rbp+27],xmm1
}

Also tried to mess with values that allow to swap animals, so I was able to make all the animals on the map as pumas or blackbuck in other moment, but values are very different after restarting the game and I can't find how to deal with it atm. So seems like I can't do anything here. But just in case if anyone here want to try to deal with it:

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "theHunterCotW_F.exe"+7525A6

"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+752598: CC                             -  int 3 
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+752599: CC                             -  int 3 
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+75259A: CC                             -  int 3 
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+75259B: CC                             -  int 3 
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+75259C: CC                             -  int 3 
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+75259D: CC                             -  int 3 
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+75259E: CC                             -  int 3 
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+75259F: CC                             -  int 3 
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+7525A0: 40 53                          -  push rbx
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+7525A2: 48 83 EC 60                    -  sub rsp,60
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+7525A6: 48 8B 81 B8 00 00 00           -  mov rax,[rcx+000000B8]
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+7525AD: 48 8B D9                       -  mov rbx,rcx
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+7525B0: 48 85 C0                       -  test rax,rax
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+7525B3: 74 06                          -  je theHunterCotW_F.exe+7525BB
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+7525B5: 0F B6 48 0C                    -  movzx ecx,byte ptr [rax+0C]
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+7525B9: EB 02                          -  jmp theHunterCotW_F.exe+7525BD
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+7525BB: 33 C9                          -  xor ecx,ecx
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+7525BD: 0F B6 C9                       -  movzx ecx,cl
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+7525C0: 85 C9                          -  test ecx,ecx
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+7525C2: 0F 84 BF 00 00 00              -  je theHunterCotW_F.exe+752687
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+7525C8: 83 F9 01                       -  cmp ecx,01
}
This instruction read value (pointer, to be correct) of every animal that currently loaded around the player position. So pumas have all the same value, all blackbucks have another value and so on. And if place before of it "mov [rcx+000000B8],#ParticularValueOfAnotherAnimal", move away (to another corner of the map), all the animals becomes different. But as I said, values are different after the game restart, I can't see if anything here write to [RCX+B8], for some reason game crashed if I try to send to RAX some specific value instead of [RCX+B8], and after looking inside of it in dissect data it doesn't like one or very few values that we can change... there is a lot of values that affect various aspects of animals such as rigging, animations, meshes, antlers, spotting information and so on... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Usurper
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Usurper »

Cool I'm glad you were willing to figure this out or at the very least attempt this, I don't wanna be pain since you've done this much already but can add this to your table maybe in like a testing section/debug section. I'll mess with it and let you know it does for me at least. Also now when you swap the animal is it random with the fur type, I assume? And will this work for just Pumas and Blackbucks, or whatever I Spot? And thank you for the help again don't know why no one thought of trying to figure this out until now.

Usurper
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Usurper »

And lastly this isn't needed but just an idea, is there a way to increase/decrease the time it taken for hunting pressure to fade away (not needed but could be helpful in some way) thanks again as always

Usurper
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Usurper »

so I tested it out and it worked out well, every animal (including females are diamond) on every reserve, some bugs I noticed

1) pumas are in constant chase mode for some reason, so its best to use calm animals on the table with it
2) Certain animals cost ALOT to taxidermize (mainly ducks), reason I assume is because the trophy score is at over 999999 or whatnot
3) Could effect certain quests, they might freeze your game, or might not register when you complete, one of my Parque Fernando quests didn't register when I completed it until I switched reserves and back

Basically all I Noticed when messing with it

pigeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pigeon »

1) Seems like animals behavior somehow depends on it's trophy range. Maybe because it's too much big in this script, that's why pumas act like that. Lowering the value probably should solve this. You just need to change "9999" value in "mov [rdi+1F0],(float)9999 // <- inserting adjusted trophy score value" string for something that still guarantee you a diamond. I just do not remember when I last time harvested any animal (before testing this script), so I quite not sure which value it should be. It should also solve the issue from "2)" or you can add moneys for yourself. Nothing hard here, just search for 4bytes value exact as your current amount of in-game moneys. Buy something in the store and make another search and so on until you get address(es) with the same value as your in-game moneys. Change it's value at any you like and that's it. If I remember right, you can add here like +99mil so it should be enough for a while :)
3) I guess in Fernando it was a quest where you need to kill a certain puma near the cave? Seems like because I have no issue with the last mission, where you need to harvest diamond of every specie, in certain missions game for some reason could check specific conditions. Honestly, I don't think it worth to dig here since easier to say "use it only in free roam and not in missions". Maybe it's not so good, but honestly I just do not really want to mess with missions :)

Talking about swapping animals, it's quite interesting. It can work for any type of animal on the map, so basically we can from that injection point replace only pumas with red foxes or every animal on the map could be only one specific specie (for example, if you want to hunt for specific animal). Of course it can be swapped only to animals that represented in current reserve. But this injection point is not stable here and if I swap bison with wolves (in Yukon), then for some reason bison do not disappear when I moved far away and at any other swap at random moment game could crash. For crashes my guess is because it's conflict with other animal stats. I mean, when I tried to swap bison with moose, I still can see weight and all other stats for bison (but mesh, icon and name was changed to moose). But how to determine where conflict is since there is a lot of values around and I do not have enough of patience to spend few days with various checks only. That just my "shower thoughts" about this in case if it can be anyhow useful if anyone will want to deal with this task. After swapping, btw, new species could have rare fur types. Once I swapped common bison with moose, moose appear as albino (in other case it wont happened). So at least it means that fur type doesn't affected by swapping. But I didn't mess with fur types yet. Need to find nice horde where at least two animals will be with rare fur types for better result.

Oh and about hunting pressure. I thought about that long time ago and while we probably can move it away just by adjusting its XYZ coordinates, it's actually hard to check final result. Animals could not spawn in certain places for some time (even when there is no red cycles around) and even more harder to check if animal will walk into "previously pressured" zone since animals walking pretty randomly. So yeah, it should be possible, but required to figure out some specific conditions which with we can check relatively quick if solution actually work or not.

pigeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pigeon »

Can't deal with animals swapping, so moved to replace animals fur types. Figured out that for taking proper names of fur types I need to kill and harvest a lot of animals and because of that would be better to do something with pressure zones in such case. Found not the best ever solution, means that on the map there is will be only one "pressured" zone where the last kill happened and this zone will be almost black. So if you have a lot of red circles on your map, after enabling the script and killing one more animal you will get only one barely pressured zone. Still better than nothing. Guess it it can be done better if anyone would like to mess with the code before injection point.

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(noPressureZones,theHunterCotW_F.exe,42 88 44 0A FF) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+7A60AA)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  mov [rdx+r9-04],#0
  mov [rdx+r9-00],#0
  jmp return

code:
  mov [rdx+r9-01],al
  jmp return

noPressureZones:
  jmp newmem
return:
registersymbol(noPressureZones)

[DISABLE]

noPressureZones:
  db 42 88 44 0A FF

unregistersymbol(noPressureZones)
dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "theHunterCotW_F.exe"+7A60AA

"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+7A6088: 33 DB                          -  xor ebx,ebx
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+7A608A: 44 8B CB                       -  mov r9d,ebx
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+7A608D: 44 8B D1                       -  mov r10d,ecx
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+7A6090: 41 0F B6 40 4D                 -  movzx eax,byte ptr [r8+4D]
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+7A6095: 4D 8D 49 01                    -  lea r9,[r9+01]
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+7A6099: 49 8B 13                       -  mov rdx,[r11]
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+7A609C: 42 0F B6 4C 0A FF              -  movzx ecx,byte ptr [rdx+r9-01]
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+7A60A2: 2B C8                          -  sub ecx,eax
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+7A60A4: 0F B6 C1                       -  movzx eax,cl
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+7A60A7: 0F 48 C3                       -  cmovs eax,ebx
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+7A60AA: 42 88 44 0A FF                 -  mov [rdx+r9-01],al
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+7A60AF: 49 83 EA 01                    -  sub r10,01
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+7A60B3: 75 DB                          -  jne theHunterCotW_F.exe+7A6090
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+7A60B5: 48 8B 5C 24 20                 -  mov rbx,[rsp+20]
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+7A60BA: 49 8B C8                       -  mov rcx,r8
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+7A60BD: 48 83 C4 28                    -  add rsp,28
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+7A60C1: E9 0A A0 00 00                 -  jmp theHunterCotW_F.exe+7B00D0
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+7A60C6: CC                             -  int 3 
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+7A60C7: CC                             -  int 3 
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+7A60C8: CC                             -  int 3 
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+7A60C9: CC                             -  int 3 
}

Emin3m1275
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Emin3m1275 »

When are you going to be able to implement the easy diamonds into the table?

pigeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pigeon »

Somewhere in the end of this week, after I'm done with fur replacing script and if there is will be no more surprises with it. It's just time consumable task and because I'm not so much familiar with some of these aspects of the game... like yesterday, when I was on fourth reserve (Savanna) I'm noticed that sometimes, depending on animal gender, it can have bit different fur type and because I decided to take screenshot of every fur for every animal to combine these screenshots together when it's done for being able to see all fur types for particular specie at once, I need again go back to the first reserve and check which animals could have various fur depending on it's gender :)

UPD:
Forgot to mention that there is will be no ducks and goose in fur replacing script. For some reason it wont affect them or required some specific conditions and because it's require long waiting for new flocks, it's hard to test various solutions. If I find how to change their fur, it will be added later.

If you or anyone else atm do not know how to "convert" text in the script:
Spoiler
- Select some script in cheat table (just click once by left mouse button on, lets say, first one, "CompactMode" script).
- Press Ctrl+C then Ctrl+V. If it's ask you something after Ctrl+V just press Enter. Now you have two "CompactMode" scripts one after another.
- Double click on name of second "CompactMode" script and you can give it your name, lets say "Max trophy rating" and press Enter.
- Now double click on "script" word on the right side of "Max trophy rating" and you will see new window where you can edit script. Delete all the text here (Ctrl+A then Backspace).
- Copy all the green text from my massage above (just press "SELECT ALL" on right from "CODE:" and Ctrl+C)
- Go back to cheat table and past copied text in the window with empty script.
- Press "OK" in very bottom, save cheat table and that's it.