Monster Hunter World: ICEBORNE Trainer by fearlessrevolution *UPDATED*

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
septboyboy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunter World: ICEBORNE Trainer by fearlessrevolution *UPDATED*

Post by septboyboy »

Using trainer v20200109 +56 No EQ upgrade/forge/augent option,
However my EQ upgrade spheres are still 0/0 and i cant upgrade my armound defenses freely.

kaziyo88
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kaziyo88 »

Any way you can add a weather/day/night cycle to make rare pets easier to catch and finding canteen food easier? If so please.

Tocksique
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tocksique »

For those who were unable to run the trainer, you still need Cal's CRC bypass under the MHW:IB "Cheat Tables" Section by Squall8; link is either on page 1 or 243 iirc.

@Septboyboy I'm not sure if the armor upgrades function is working as intended, but if you're able to; try getting a copy of all the different monster parts and those said armor spheres then change your item box inventory to 999 ?

kaziyo88
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kaziyo88 »

Or like a 100% rare pet will spawn on map function if not the weather and time of day.

brokenhopes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by brokenhopes »

2020.01.13:
1. Added “Change Master Rank” and “Infinite Mantles Duration” options.
2. Updated “No Equipment Augmentation Requirement” option to work for custom upgrades.
3. Updated “Change Hunter Rank” and “Infinite Items (Item Box)” options to allow custom value input.
Saw the new changes, thanks!
Hopefully this will allow to edit down the Hunter Rank for those who overused the multiplier by too much.

Barzini1167
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Barzini1167 »

Xinkz wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:53 am
Barzini1167 wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:57 pm
Hi guys, I may have broken the game by accident. Used the x10 on the expedition for Iceborne while hunting. Came back to Seliana, posted a quest and crashed straight away after getting back to base. What do I need to do to fix this? Please help!
Hey not sure about your condition but i've been using that since day 1 iceborne got released and i haven't encountered any crashes.
Hey there, maybe this one is more specific to my game itself? Just want to check if anyone on the forum is facing the same issues. Might not even be linked to the trainer at all but just wanted to be sure.

jonomarkono
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jonomarkono »

Just a heads up, the infinite mantle doesn't seems to work on rocksteady/temporal. On anything else it works amazing. Haven't tried on the updated modes since I haven't update every mantles.
Cheers!

jackaw
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jackaw »

the hack effect other players? thanks

kaziyo88
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kaziyo88 »

a function to either trigger the monster to be a small or giant for crown farming?

RyuuFamu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RyuuFamu »

Those who still have the game not respond like I had before. Green team, you can try to turn off Nvidia in game overlay or turn off the Instant Replay. If you use red team Radeon VGA and have this same problem, then good luck :v

soulisong
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by soulisong »

Put my HR on 99, later exp x16 and now cant join players sessions with high rank

Seipherwood
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Seipherwood »

Anyone know the exact method to get the Mob HP to show up for the codex one? Ive only gotten it to work a single time, and not since =( Do i need to have targeted an enemy atleast once, then hit Ctrl+Alt+P or do it in town or some other method? I have Overlay off and ive seen it once, but no idea what i did to get it to show that one time.

jmentos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jmentos »

Seipherwood wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:54 am
Anyone know the exact method to get the Mob HP to show up for the codex one? Ive only gotten it to work a single time, and not since =( Do i need to have targeted an enemy atleast once, then hit Ctrl+Alt+P or do it in town or some other method? I have Overlay off and ive seen it once, but no idea what i did to get it to show that one time.
yes, you need to lock onto the monster and it will only show when youre lock into it

archibald101
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by archibald101 »

The "Infinite Mantle Duration" doesn't work for me. The game is just treating it as if I never wore the mantle in the first place.
Example: I still get knocked back by normal attacks using rocksteady mantle, and not having damage reduced. Another is the temporal mantle not auto-dodging when I'm about to get hit by a monster.

jonomarkono
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jonomarkono »

archibald101 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:43 am
The "Infinite Mantle Duration" doesn't work for me. The game is just treating it as if I never wore the mantle in the first place.
Example: I still get knocked back by normal attacks using rocksteady mantle, and not having damage reduced. Another is the temporal mantle not auto-dodging when I'm about to get hit by a monster.
I've said this in my previous reply. Sadly the effect doesn't seem to work on rocksteady/temporal mantle. Other than those two the script actually work. I've tested it with evasion mantle.