Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
coolawesomeguy23
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by coolawesomeguy23 »

Can some tell me what scrips are working and what is not

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

doomwad765
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by doomwad765 »

Jirodyne wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:08 pm
doomwad765 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:55 pm
Almost all of the old scripts stopped working, and as a result needed to be removed. The list of scripts has not been updated to reflect this, possibly because people are working on updating them.
right now, our only option is to morph some Decorations into others, and can't actually add in new ones.
What I did was get rid of all of my Dragon Resistance decos, which I never use anyway, and I've been using the item melder to make dragon res jewels to swap for the things I actually need. Takes a little time, but isn't that difficult.

SaucyJack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SaucyJack »

Ok, can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

1. Run bypass > open game and get to main menu > click ok on bypass
2. Start an online session that is session ID locked i.e. I am essentially playing single player
3. Only post quests that have a 1-player max i.e. I am definitely playing single player
4. Run the table on Page 1, which indeed gives invulnerability and inf items, though the inf stam doesn't see to be working and inf items != infinite ranged ammo
5. Get an error popup, which says I am now in offline mode and will need to start another online session.

I thought the bypass was so that it wouldn't kick you like that? On the one hand, I suppose playing offline is fine; it autosaves, etc.
It's just that the daily/weekly quests are online, so I can't participate in them, even if I'm setting my group party to 1 player maximum.

Am I missing something?

chaos915
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chaos915 »

Did you try opening the game first, then running the bypass?

Melodia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Melodia »

caliber1942 wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:45 pm
Melodia wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:07 pm
Hey, I tried to use the CRC disabler from cal. Start up .exe > go start menu ingame, press ok and dont close the "Success" window. My goal was to reduce my CPU load from 100 to normal. Sadly it doesnt change anything, my load in task manager is still 100% regardless of zone. Also i disabled DX12
Specs are: Win 10, 9700k @5ghz 1,275V

Is there some other prerequisite for it to work?
HUH?

The crcdisabler kills 24 running threads and resets the CRC that the game is checking to report everything A-ok. It can't magically increase your CPU ability to run the game. You might gain some increase due to the threads being killed and the CRC is scanning smaller area, but that's not going to help your CPU if the game has increased the graphics load or other things.

If you can run trainers or scripts and the game doesn't crash, then the CRCBypass is "working" and doing what it's intended for.

best,
Cal
Well everyone who uses this tool speaks of 50%-70% cpu load. Mine is still stuck at 100%, thats why I was confused. Then again im using it with max settings except for dx12. I still think a 9700k at 5ghz shouldn't have a 100% load.

Im not discrediting your work or anything, your fix helps a lot of people and its great. Thought it would help me as well, maybe I'm missing something, thats why I asked here.

Furthermore I'm not using any scripts or whatsoever, so I can't check that way whether it works or not.

[Link]
[Link]

HibikiRekka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HibikiRekka »

Melodia wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:11 pm
Try the fix mentioned on Marcus's thread together with the bypass:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9923
[Link]

Sol
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sol »

caliber1942 wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:46 pm
Where is this rank shown?

I have not played this game 200 hours, so likely I am nowhere near Master Rank or guided mission whatever..

Is this shown somewhere, even on low level characters?

best,
Cal
Heya Cal, big fan of you and your group's work, and I'm a lifetime supporter over at your site, thanks for doing what you do man!

I'll try to answer your questions:
Master Rank is the new ranking system added by the Iceborne expansion, and as soon as you get into the DLC via the quest it adds, your Master Ranks will start being shown. I've noticed that my MR progresses rapidly as I've completed Iceborne story missions, but not often inbetween, so I'm not certain how easy it might be to track what all goes into it.

I will caution people that some others who have used tables/trainers to boost their MR and accidentally go over certain thresholds have broken their games apparently--being unable to connect to lower MR players because it crashes their game. As for now there's no way to roll that MR back, so be careful modifying your Master Ranks! (Of course they shouldn't be using cheated accounts in online multiplayer regardless, but that's already known)

As for the Guided Lands stuff, from what I understand you can only unlock access to this new area after beating the main Iceborne DLC's story line completely (credits are rolled again), so a lot of hours would go into you being able to work on that unless you can get ahold of someone's account who has already unlocked it Cal.

Hope that helps!

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

Melodia wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:07 pm
Hey, I tried to use the CRC disabler from cal. Start up .exe > go start menu ingame, press ok and dont close the "Success" window. My goal was to reduce my CPU load from 100 to normal. Sadly it doesnt change anything, my load in task manager is still 100% regardless of zone. Also i disabled DX12
Specs are: Win 10, 9700k @5ghz 1,275V

Is there some other prerequisite for it to work?
I also have Win 10, DX12, i7-9700k @4.8 (OC'd, but a bit less than yours).

With the CRC disabled I'm at about 40-50% CPU use. Though it's only 10%~ more if I don't disable CRC.
No idea what's up with your system. Temperature issues?

Melodia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Melodia »

posted temps in push - [Link]
[Link]

Buttlight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Buttlight »

Melodia wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:23 pm
posted temps in push - [Link]
[Link]
your problem kinda remind me when i still use my old air cooling on my CPU...and yeah just for this game i have to upgrade to Liquid Cooling. MHW is a very CPU intensive game and it will heat the CPU like almost no other game. even after installing that new cooler, i still have to disable option that weighted the process like antivolumetric, and using variable graphics quality instead of fixed graphic quality, and even then i still have 60-70% cpu usage on around 60-70 C. and this is me using a 4th gen CPU of i7-4790k. it is definitely something on your pc. have you tried to clean it lately? both the hardware and the software

Melodia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Melodia »

...? my temps are 66° at 100% load, what are you talking about

pleasedont
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pleasedont »

Any chance BK's table is gonna get updated too?

btw when I use the bypass, game just crashes on me. I don't have the texture pack though any ideas?

iAmAce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iAmAce »

Does anyone have an updated 100% save right before Iceborne? With events and everything unlocked/maxed? Im coming from console, I was waiting for Iceborne to be released on PC but i do not want to start over and have to watch all those cutscenes. I googled it but there were so many sites i did not want to chance downloading some bs or virus.

Chaos5061
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chaos5061 »

iAmAce wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:20 am
Does anyone have an updated 100% save right before Iceborne? With events and everything unlocked/maxed? Im coming from console, I was waiting for Iceborne to be released on PC but i do not want to start over and have to watch all those cutscenes. I googled it but there were so many sites i did not want to chance downloading some bs or virus.
Check fearlessrevolution. It's a trustworthy site. Search for Unmodded MHW Complete Base Game Save for Iceborne by AsteriskAmpersand

EFHT
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by EFHT »

Hi guys.i make some mistake by this table.now my armor box has somthing not right.
when i buy some armor into box,and save in individual slot,a same armor will show in other slot.
when i equip some one,other same one has equiped too.
looks like one armor display in two slot at same time.
now i want to 100% clean my armor box ,what shold i do?
thank for all help.
PS:English is not my mother tongue,post might not read well :sleep: