Edge of Eternity (Early Access Version) (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CodeVeinVamps
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Edge of Eternity (Steam)

Post by CodeVeinVamps »

Thanks for taking the time to make this table. Is there any chance of this being updated?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Thanks for the support. I apologize for being a little busy here lately, but I will take a look at updating this over the weekend.

It appears they changed the unity engine options and so now it uses mono instead of the code being compiled into a gameassembly.dll.

I think this will make things easier to find, but I think I have to start from scratch. I will make time this weekend to do that.

CodeVeinVamps
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CodeVeinVamps »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:54 pm
Thanks for the support. I apologize for being a little busy here lately, but I will take a look at updating this over the weekend.

It appears they changed the unity engine options and so now it uses mono instead of the code being compiled into a gameassembly.dll.

I think this will make things easier to find, but I think I have to start from scratch. I will make time this weekend to do that.
No need to apologize, sometimes life gets busy. Take your time and I apologize if I came off as if I was rushing you. I'm just happy you're even looking at this game considering it's not very popular.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

They did an engine change and things are now using mono instead of being all compiled into gameassembly.dll, so I had to redo everything. I only had time to get Damage Modifier working in Alpha version 1.533 around January 11, 2020. I also was able to do pointers to Heyr (Gold) and the Fatigue pointer. I will work on the other things as I have time tomorrow. It's in EDIT 3.0.

CodeVeinVamps
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CodeVeinVamps »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:19 am
They did an engine change and things are now using mono instead of being all compiled into gameassembly.dll, so I had to redo everything. I only had time to get Damage Modifier working in Alpha version 1.533 around January 11, 2020. I also was able to do pointers to Heyr (Gold) and the Fatigue pointer. I will work on the other things as I have time tomorrow. It's in EDIT 3.0.
You're a godsend man, thank you.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I had some time to work on more things today, but not a whole lot. I have Infinite MP working again and added in an option for ATB Multiplier for both Ally and Enemy. The only thing left that was in the original table was an Infinite Item Usage. I can see if I can get that added back soon. This is for the Alpha 1.533 version but I tried coding it so it can survive most updates I hope unless they do another major thing to the back end.

CodeVeinVamps
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CodeVeinVamps »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:58 pm
I had some time to work on more things today, but not a whole lot. I have Infinite MP working again and added in an option for ATB Multiplier for both Ally and Enemy. The only thing left that was in the original table was an Infinite Item Usage. I can see if I can get that added back soon. This is for the Alpha 1.533 version but I tried coding it so it can survive most updates I hope unless they do another major thing to the back end.
I hope they hold off on updates for a while considering they just had a major one. Thanks for updating the table.

mhmdemad
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mhmdemad »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:19 am
Hi,

Thanks for spending your precious time to do this table.

I have a question, I seem unable to enable the cheat. Is it because of this "redo" thing or I just needed to download latest CE? Currently it is 7.0.

Thanks again.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Everything enables for me currently. It says there will be update tomorrow, so not sure if it will work then or not.

You're using Steam, right? Not sure about any other versions that may be out there.

mhmdemad
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mhmdemad »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:40 am
Everything enables for me currently. It says there will be update tomorrow, so not sure if it will work then or not.

You're using Steam, right? Not sure about any other versions that may be out there.
Maybe it is a setback on my part. What is the current CE version are you using?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I use CE 7.0

Arkhana
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Arkhana »

Hello DrummerIX !
It actually says there's a Lua error on line 2. It fails to determine what StatusUIController:UpdateBottomValue means, so it doesn't want to enable.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Looks like they changed back to the original design using gameassembly.dll. Not sure why they change the back end so much.

I will have to spend some time on it.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

They went back to Gameassembly.dll style and the old table mostly worked again. Good thing I kept a backup of it. I will have to search again for an ATB Multiplier option, but don't have much time right now to do it, so that option is not included in this version. This is for the update around January 31, 2020. It's in EDIT 3.5 on first page.

Owlbeard
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Owlbeard »

The current table just crashes the game if you use any part of it. Also where is the gear? Why is this game so stingy about gear. I am levels above what I fight but my gear is so bad that I lose easily. The hunger stamina thing is really really dumb. I really wish they would not add lame features like that. Over all I am pretty frustrated lol.