Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
penguinengine
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by penguinengine »

Hello, apologies if this is the wrong place to ask -

Is Berserk Knight's character editor table still available/being updated? If yes, can someone link me to a working version for MHW:I?

Thank you everyone for your contributions!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

karenaki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by karenaki »

bachou wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:43 am
Gadget wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:25 pm

Holy crap I feel like an idiot, this is what I get for quick pressing through all menus I ever see!

Thank you so much for your response, cheat table works perfectly and my game doesn't crash! Thank you thank you thank you! If I could upvote you and put you as the second response right below the table and the CRC file I totally would! You have my eternal gratitude sir, thank you for fixing my stupidity and apparent lack of ability to read things properly! :)

how can someone be this stupid ? do you know how to read ?
please be nice we all make mistakes. no need to get snippy

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

+1 for "Unlock all armour/weapons for character level", "ignore all crafting requirements" and "max [decoration] slots" 👍
Buttlight wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:05 pm
DO NOT PRESS "OK" UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO CLOSE THE GAME
Was this done to troll suckers? 'Cause that's the effect it had... on me.
Spoiler

D00IVI
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by D00IVI »

Can we have the get all reward and bonus reward multiplier from fearlessrevolution trainer in the table ? like, sure I can just use the trainer but for some reason it always delete my shock trap from the item box so I'm kinda a bit worried if it delete anything else without me knowing so may as well ask here if it's possible

novi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by novi »

i love ur guys' quick progress on this cheat table! however i hope for you guys to do good progress on Berserk Knight's character editor, including adding new armor, weapon, decorations, etc. that were added in iceborne. if u guys are able to give updates on the character editor please let us know ! thank you

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

TroliusMaximus wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:15 am
Buttlight wrote:
DO NOT PRESS "OK" UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO CLOSE THE GAME
Was this done to troll suckers? 'Cause that's the effect it had... on me.
Probably not; there's so many idiotic scanners and dynamic scanners and scanners of scanners and protection against tampering with the scanners, that it kinda needs to run all the time and block the onion of scanners in this stupid 600MB exe,

Still, I know endless EULAs and other worthless messages have made us ignore any popup with an OK button, but this is a specific tool, you probably should read what it says.

pizzapastaputitonmy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pizzapastaputitonmy »

how long do you think it will take for the decoration and set bonus max tables to be done?

gold972
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by gold972 »

work fine thank you

jonomarkono
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jonomarkono »

Buttlight wrote:
for people who crashed when using the mhwresetcrc.exe and/or crashed when using an option. i do the following steps to make the ct on page 1 works:
1. Download cal new MHWresetCRC on page 243.
2. unzip it
3. load the game
4. activate the mhwresetcrc.exe
5. it will show the first pop up window that say "make sure the game is RUNNING and AT THE MAIN MENU, then press OK", when the condition has been fulfilled, press OK
6. if it working, it will turn to say "Success! leave this open, until ready to quit game, then press OK" and just do what it said: DO NOT PRESS OK UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO CLOSE THE GAME (back to desktop)/DONE PLAYING. at this point you should be able to use the CT from page 1 perfectly.

addendum: i also didnt use HTR since i faintly remember that HTR will crash the game or something when using the table
I've followed this instruction, yet some script (mainly those revolve around mantles) just doesn't seem to work.
Any idea what might caused it? I'm playing using the DX12 mode (DX11 is so blurry, can't stand it) and hi-res dlc deactivated.
Thanks.

MayorMcMeme
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MayorMcMeme »

I must be missing something cause i dont see the option for ignoring crafting requirements. what do i do

Buttlight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Buttlight »

jonomarkono wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:56 am
Buttlight wrote:
for people who crashed when using the mhwresetcrc.exe and/or crashed when using an option. i do the following steps to make the ct on page 1 works:
2. unzip it
3. load the game
5. it will show the first pop up window that say "make sure the game is RUNNING and AT THE MAIN MENU, then press OK", when the condition has been fulfilled, press OK
6. if it working, it will turn to say "Success! leave this open, until ready to quit game, then press OK" and just do what it said: DO NOT PRESS OK UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO CLOSE THE GAME (back to desktop)/DONE PLAYING. at this point you should be able to use the CT from page 1 perfectly.

addendum: i also didnt use HTR since i faintly remember that HTR will crash the game or something when using the table
I've followed this instruction, yet some script (mainly those revolve around mantles) just doesn't seem to work.
Any idea what might caused it? I'm playing using the DX12 mode (DX11 is so blurry, can't stand it) and hi-res dlc deactivated.
Thanks.
That i don't know since i only use inf Items and Max Sharpness. if it can't be activated then you should have asked the table creator(s). i think a few thread back Squall said that the table was updated so far only for this weekend which implied the work on the update might continue after Sunday.

Kickyoace
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kickyoace »

ok because monster hunter world devs decided to be jerks and scan the game so much and eat my cpu I'm releasing my bullet spoofer to the public please break the game with this
Works on LBG and HBG and as long as the bullet id exists you can use it enjoy and please break the game
WyvernHeart gun and wyvernsnipe bullet are my favorite combo but can lead to a disconnect from other players because you can do a lot of damage with this but might not matter if you have the CRC bypass on which is required now because they are being jerks
also this should be patch proof for a while as long as CRC bypass gets updated
Sharing is Caring.CT
(5.33 KiB) Downloaded 39 times

DPockets
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DPockets »

any chance of getting a code that unlocks all of the layered armors so that we can make them? im missing alot of them

xSimple
Cheater
Cheater

Post by xSimple »

i just waiting for chunk extraction tool or watever it call so i can edit the item limit slot, skills n stuff just like before IB..hope that still a thing in IB...but good work for all the hardwork making MHW great again for all modder and ct creator

jonomarkono
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jonomarkono »

Buttlight wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:17 am
jonomarkono wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:56 am
Buttlight wrote:
2. unzip it
3. load the game

Thanks.
That i don't know since i only use inf Items and Max Sharpness. if it can't be activated then you should have asked the table creator(s). i think a few thread back Squall said that the table was updated so far only for this weekend which implied the work on the update might continue after Sunday.
Ah, I see, I'll try looking around the previous pages then, thanks