Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by bachou »

LCHLH wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:56 pm
Here's my contribution: all new armors for the layered armor picker (Character Pointers > [Layered Armor]), just paste it there.
Since there's a bunch of single items in different slots (single head pieces or boots or w/e) I didn't provide just the IDs and names.
New stuff starts from 249.

it's not working or am i doing it wrong ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

bachou wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:23 am
LCHLH wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:56 pm
Here's my contribution: all new armors for the layered armor picker (Character Pointers > [Layered Armor]), just paste it there.
Since there's a bunch of single items in different slots (single head pieces or boots or w/e) I didn't provide just the IDs and names.
New stuff starts from 249.
it's not working or am i doing it wrong ?
Read very carefully what I wrote and where exactly you should paste it. This is not a standalone script, they rely on the "ps1" address found by the "Character Pointers" <script>. I don't know what table that is you're using, but it's certainly not the one in the first post of this thread.

shenshi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shenshi »

The cheat table doesn't work for me, My game crashes when i try to use it

Sandwich2020
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sandwich2020 »

Ignore crafting requirements no longer activates, has trouble finding something

bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bachou »

sakura layer defined as "HARDDUMMY" in the game, did it got remove from the game ?

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

bachou wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:07 am
sakura layer defined as "HARDDUMMY" in the game, did it got remove from the game ?
Was it even released on PC in the first place? I know it was PS4, but I've never seen it on PC.

Nyrakav
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Nyrakav »

Anyone planning on updating this mod? viewtopic.php?f=15&t=7731

Neal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Neal »

Nyrakav wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:56 am
yeah I hope they can get us 3 level 4 slots on all gear and 1 jewel to max out skills again, need my OP builds back haha

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Neal wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:42 am
Nyrakav wrote:
yeah I hope they can get us 3 level 4 slots on all gear and 1 jewel to max out skills again, need my OP builds back haha
you mean this:

ComManDerBG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ComManDerBG »

I have a legitimate request. ive never seen a table add this but it might be simple, its just very niche. Could we get an option that clears/erases whatever the saved color palette is in the armor pigment screen? In the base game before iceborne when there was no saved color it would default to a more detailed higher res texture, typical of the ones found on the low rank versions of the armor. for example, if you select "use saved color palette" on the rathalos b chest piece it will replace the under cloth with chainmail. there are lots of examples of armor getting subtle but better textures with this trick, but it seems to be "fixed" with iceborne. now the game permanently remembers what the last saved color was with no way to clear it. Thank you!

Gadget
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gadget »

Hey Guys, I need some help please.

Every time I launch the new updated Iceborne MHWResetCRC.zip file it crashes my game instantly, I don't even get a crash notice it just closes the game. And then if I try to run the cheat table without the CRC bypass it will open just fine, but the moment that I try to use any of the features on the table like infinite stamina or infinite sharpness my game crashes like 0.5 seconds later. Game freezes and then crashes. Can anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? I would really appreciate the help. I have all of my cheat tables/files on a seperate folder away from the game but in the same drive if that matters at all. The help is greatly appreciated, Thanks in advance you guys!

-note: the files that I'm using are the updated ones from the first post in this thread.

moss31
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by moss31 »

What happened for me since Aug 2019

Neal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Neal »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:58 am
Neal wrote:
Nyrakav wrote:
you mean this:
Yeah it's not an option on any table right now is it? Because if it is I missed it. And what about the 1 jewel maxing out the skill? so 1 attack jewel would max it out to Attack 7
Last edited by Neal on Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Neal wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:26 am
Marcus101RR wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:58 am
Neal wrote:

you mean this:
Yeah it's not an option on any table right now is it? Because if it is I missed it. And what about the 1 jewel maxing out the skill? so 1 attack jewel would max it out to Attack 7
Its already part of my table under Armor Editor, in Compendium topic. No max skill is not, too OP, won't be making that script. No need for it anymore since there are upgradable charms and Level 4 jewels

Gadget
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gadget »

Hey Guys, I need some help please.

Every time I launch the new updated Iceborne MHWResetCRC.zip file it crashes my game instantly, I don't even get a crash notice it just closes the game. And then if I try to run the cheat table without the CRC bypass it will open just fine, but the moment that I try to use any of the features on the table like infinite stamina or infinite sharpness my game crashes like 0.5 seconds later. Game freezes and then crashes. Can anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? I would really appreciate the help. I have all of my cheat tables/files on a seperate folder away from the game but in the same drive if that matters at all. The help is greatly appreciated, Thanks in advance you guys!

-note: the files that I'm using are the updated ones from the first post in this thread.