Assassin's Creed Black Flag unlocker

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
scarletxx4
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed Black Flag unlocker

Post by scarletxx4 »

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH NOW I CAN USE EL IMPOLUTO

BLESS U

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BloodyAnamchara
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BloodyAnamchara »

Hi guys. I'm new to your forum and just registered. I've been attempting to learn to use Cheat Engine and its corresponding tables, especially the ones translu posted, but I cant seem to click on the boxes for the social/community content or activate init. Ive tried to use most of the versions provided on this page and Im running the 1.07 fitgirl repack with the 3dm crack and a low latency save for the ULC content and stuff like the wilkinson figurehead and dual cleavers. Thanks for any help you guys can give as I'm sitting at 99% completion but still taunted by the social treasures and community challenge rewards. Peace

translu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by translu »

BloodyAnamchara wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:01 am
Hi guys. I'm new to your forum and just registered. I've been attempting to learn to use Cheat Engine and its corresponding tables, especially the ones translu posted, but I cant seem to click on the boxes for the social/community content or activate init. Ive tried to use most of the versions provided on this page and Im running the 1.07 fitgirl repack with the 3dm crack and a low latency save for the ULC content and stuff like the wilkinson figurehead and dual cleavers. Thanks for any help you guys can give as I'm sitting at 99% completion but still taunted by the social treasures and community challenge rewards. Peace
Hi, maybe you've figured this out since then, otherwise: don't forget to attach Cheat Engine to the ACBF process before checking 'Init'. It should work with this repack.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^you can close this. S/He got feedback from me and #CS @cs.rin. Furthermore I did ask to update @FearlessRev as well... which s/he did not do obviously...

ps: my guess is s/he clicked the 'init' a few times too quickly, instead of just waiting 5s after enabling the script...
(and no, one should not lock the 3 'values' directly following the init script :? )

LurkingRuckus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LurkingRuckus »

First of all, thank you so much for doing this! ive been a big fan of ASC black flag and ive been trying ever since to get a version that has every single peice of DLC possible. and thanks to this it might be possible. im a complete and total noob at this (also just joined this site today) but im going to try and figure out how this works/installs. to save me some trouble maybe, can anyone tell me if its possible to actually have ALL DLC on a PC version of black flag? and i mean everything. :)

stephan9701
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by stephan9701 »

when i try to run INNIT it says that there is a syntax error ( something about trying to do arithmetic with a nil value)

TracerHD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TracerHD »

Hey, can you put in a script that unlocks Haytham Kenway's outfit? Because that outfit can only be obtained if you bought and action figure which had a code. Maybe Ezio, Altair, Connor outfit scripts too? They can be obtained by having specific AC games on your account.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^I've got those in my list unlocked; probably through the use of a 'save' unlocker (~ check cs.rin)...

dark_isaac
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dark_isaac »

translu wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:39 pm
For rewards, community challenges. No Uplay or Kenway fleet items (but see posts below !)

0) Make a backup of your save
1) In game, go in pause menu
2) Activate "Init"
3) Activate the items you want to unlock

There is one version which is confirmed to be working with the 3DM crack, the other one with the Steam Standard Edition... maybe try both if you run into problems

2019-03-04: updated both versions for better compatibility
2018-11-18: updated (v2) legal editions version to fix bugs
this doesn't unlock all the outfits, is there any way to do it?

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

@translu: do you happen to know how to distint the respective records, such as outfits, swords,... challenges, etc? So far I was not able to identify the proper 'flag'...
ps: I had a look at your Unity scripts some time back, and there I did found the category/type values (for each item)

translu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by translu »

Paul44 wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:22 pm
@translu: do you happen to know how to distint the respective records, such as outfits, swords,... challenges, etc? So far I was not able to identify the proper 'flag'...
ps: I had a look at your Unity scripts some time back, and there I did found the category/type values (for each item)
I didn't really look into how to distinct outfits, swords etc, but I think if you look at the structures modified by igunlock you can find something coherent (it contains the item price and at +56 a boolean telling if it's unlocked ingame or not)
The challenges/plans item unlocking is not saved the same way as "normal" items, that's all I know
(sorry, my code is ugly...)

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ thx, I'll go through that routine again... when I get my head around it... :) I'll pm you my findings next time around.
(if those are the (sub)records I've checked before, then I'm currently out of luck probably)

-EDIT & UPDATE- (just for Gear stuff)
Got it: as follows: (pretty similar to Unity; and probably other AC titles)
'main record': InventoryItemSettings struct/ptr
+0C: value (to pay)
+14: InventoryItemCategorization ptr
+18: Category: 2= handweapon - 38 = coat - 51=??? (hunting?)
+1C: Type (eg: 7=sword - 26=pistol - 6 = most outfits seem to have their own uniqueId - ...)
+38: dis/enable select option in appropriate list/view (so this is a temp flag ~ not saved)

the "normal" items reach this 'main record' via their 'head' Accomplishment record. now that I can distinct those items, I can try to figure out if these special items are reached via such a 'head' record as well...?
(ps: the value helped me out here, since all your unlocks had a 0 as value)

Haytham.Kenway
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Haytham.Kenway »

translu wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:11 pm
Paul44 wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:22 pm
I didn't really look into how to distinct outfits, swords etc, but I think if you look at the structures modified by igunlock you can find something coherent (it contains the item price and at +56 a boolean telling if it's unlocked ingame or not)
The challenges/plans item unlocking is not saved the same way as "normal" items, that's all I know
(sorry, my code is ugly...)

HI, ur unlocker is awesome. Do u have any ideas how to save ulc content like as Haytham Outfit and other?I hope u can do this.Good luck

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ I had this created while researching #translu 's work. To get "access" to all gear, do following (while ingame): press [ESC] ~ [Edward upgrades] ~ [sword sets] ~ [ESC] twice...
All gear will now be available for selection, but... it is not permanent (you'll need to use #translu's table for that)
As long as you do not quit the game, the gear remains available (even upon returning from main menu)...

btw: there's a fail-safe in the game. if you quit the game with some 'temp' equipment selected, AC will fall back to standard equipment.
btw2: only tested with latest Uplay v1.07 & take it as it is...
Attachments
ACBF_Unlocker_v2.rar
pw: Fearless
(1.18 KiB) Downloaded 344 times

Haytham.Kenway
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Haytham.Kenway »

i have tested "globalunlock" and get same results.I am unlock all gear, but

"As long as you do not quit the game, the gear remains available (even upon returning from main menu)...

btw: there's a fail-safe in the game. if you quit the game with some 'temp' equipment selected, AC will fall back to standard equipment.
btw2: only tested with latest Uplay v1.07 & take it as it is..."

and what do u think about get this ulc forever.Is it real create unlocker which will unlock ulc forever?

P.S. sry 4 my bad english
Attachments
AC4globalunlock3.CT
(1.3 KiB) Downloaded 370 times