Football Manager 2020 | Steam 20.4.4 | 4-Nov-2020

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
IcyWay
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Football Manager 2020 | 20.2.3 | figment | 28-Dec-2019

Post by IcyWay »

Enter [datTransferOrdersRoot] as the pointer address including the square brackets. That was a new pointer I added to that table. Its hard to judge where what knowledge other people have to target guidance.
cannot find [datTransferOrdersRoot] !!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BipBop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BipBop »

Hey guys

Is it possible to freeze condition and fatigue for one player only? I want to play a game with a designated player that will easily surpass all records for a club, but I want only that player to be frozen. Only the condition and fatigue, and I don't want the entire team. I know it's possible now to do it manually after each game, but would it be possible somehow to target a specific player and do it only for him?

Thank you

IcyWay
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by IcyWay »

BipBop wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:24 am
Hey guys

Is it possible to freeze condition and fatigue for one player only? I want to play a game with a designated player that will easily surpass all records for a club, but I want only that player to be frozen. Only the condition and fatigue, and I don't want the entire team. I know it's possible now to do it manually after each game, but would it be possible somehow to target a specific player and do it only for him?

Thank you
seems freeze is not available
u can only set his match condition and fitness to max

BipBop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BipBop »

IcyWay wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:59 pm
BipBop wrote:
Hey guys

Thank you
seems freeze is not available
u can only set his match condition and fitness to max
I know that, I was asking T. if it's possible to do it in a simple way. Since a player has an un unique id, it should be easy for t. Not for me tho.

malinchoo2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by malinchoo2 »

hey I want to request two things choose which is more easy for you can you add Set Happiness to Max for Club
script inside of Periodic scripts or make one script which makes Happiness, Fitness Condition/Sharpness, Training Happiness for all squad members of a Club at maximum. Thanks in advance

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

BipBop wrote:
Its possible but slightly tricky from a UI perspective. The hard part it keeping that one player (or more because people will always want more control) selected. The reason I to do the club is its easy. The other reason is pinning players will likely break on reload of game and I would have to take precautions against that. What I think it will look like is the Club > Team viewer which presents a list of players which you would Activate the player and what values to max. This would be reset if the game is reloaded. Also not doing a freeze since its too much work so it will just be the periodic set max that is done in the other scripts which should be sufficient.
malinchoo2 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:06 pm
hey I want to request two things choose which is more easy for you can you add Set Happiness to Max for Club
script inside of Periodic scripts or make one script which makes Happiness, Fitness Condition/Sharpness, Training Happiness for all squad members of a Club at maximum. Thanks in advance
I guess. I didn't do happiness since I'm skeptical that it actually has any real bearing on outcomes. And training happiness falls so slowly that you really only need it to change it once every couple of months in game time. Also a little laziness.

BipBop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BipBop »

If it's tricky let it go, not such important. Cheers

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

BipBop wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:54 pm
If it's tricky let it go, not such important. Cheers
Too late. Already added. I wanted to do this from beginning for similar reasons but not sure could pull off the UI for it but then thought through some more and think this approach works. Still experimental and has not had much testing especially around load/reloading/switching teams/... kinda stuff.

BipBop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BipBop »

tfigment wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:05 pm
Too late. Already added. I wanted to do this from beginning for similar reasons but not sure could pull off the UI for it but then thought through some more and think this approach works. Still experimental and has not had much testing especially around load/reloading/switching teams/... kinda stuff.
You are excused then :D And thank you.

malinchoo2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Football Manager 2020 | 20.2.3 | figment | 5-Jan-2020

Post by malinchoo2 »

Is it possible to freeze condition and fatigue for the whole 11 players at 100% ?

malinchoo2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by malinchoo2 »

btw what does mean periodic scripts ?

BipBop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BipBop »

malinchoo2 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:52 pm
btw what does mean periodic scripts ?
The periodic scripts do that, check player condition and fatigue and many other things.

malinchoo2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by malinchoo2 »

so if the script is activated the whole squad condition and fatigue wont go down until the script is deactivated?

BipBop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BipBop »

Mate, test the options, that's the best way to learn how they work. @tfigment, the new squad auto scripts are amazing, it's exactly what I wanted for the designated player.

BipBop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BipBop »

tfigment wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:11 pm
BipBop wrote:
Its possible but slightly tricky from a UI perspective. The hard part it keeping that one player (or more because people will always want more control) selected. The reason I to do the club is its easy. The other reason is pinning players will likely break on reload of game and I would have to take precautions against that. What I think it will look like is the Club > Team viewer which presents a list of players which you would Activate the player and what values to max. This would be reset if the game is reloaded. Also not doing a freeze since its too much work so it will just be the periodic set max that is done in the other scripts which should be sufficient.
Wondering something else. Since you did this human team freezer, which is awesome, could you do that for a league?

The purpose is for testing leagues, fitness, condition, morale, attributes, injuries, team cohesion. Just asking, it sounds complicated but looks like you already got the basics with the human team.

Cheer cheers!