Find Attack Damage in SAMURAI WARRIORS 4-II

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
newautonomous
Noobzor
Noobzor

Find Attack Damage in SAMURAI WARRIORS 4-II

Post by newautonomous »

I find Health's opcode for make God Mode and One Hit Kill, But "One Hit Kill" is killed me and allies too. I have change method by find "Damage Value",
But I don't know about finding damage. Please help me. (Sorry my english's language so bad.)

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Find Attack Damage in SAMURAI WARRIORS 4-II

Post by TheByteSize »

Most game use same procedure or function to subtract health for both player and enemy. You need to do Find Out what Address this Opcode access at the location that do health subtraction then go fight. Compare the addresses by using Data Structure Dissect and find a common denominator for the enemy use that to differentiate between enemy and player. Go read up on how to use Data Structure Dissect.
Now, you can take one step further, use Trace and Break and trace up the calls and find where the damage calculation actually occur and do your modification there. If done right, you can see damage difference shows up on screen; the actual damage number. Also, the calculation for Critical hits should be around there also.

newautonomous
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Find Attack Damage in SAMURAI WARRIORS 4-II

Post by newautonomous »

Thank you so much.