Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 6.0.3 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 5.0.2 CT

Post by TimFun13 »

sukiHitomi wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:18 am

Code: Select all

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: aobScan:
Error with "PlayerHook.CEA", AOB pattern not found: "48xxxxxx48xxxxxx4xxxxx4Cxxxxxx4Bxxxxxx4xxxxx49"

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: autoAssembleFile:
Error assembling file: "PlayerHook.CEA"

Error assembling file: "_Main.CEA"

What i supposed to do?
Make sure you have the latest steam version, no mods installed and verify integrity of game files.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

hipotion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hipotion »

thank you for updates

TheFirstHarpy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheFirstHarpy »

Whenever I turn on Main Hooks I receive these errors
Error with "PlayerHook.CEA", AOB pattern not found: "48xxxxxx48xxxxxx4xxxxx4Cxxxxxx4Bxxxxxx4xxxxx49"

Process Module: mgsvtpp.exe (x64)
Path to File: I:\games\metal gear solid v - the phantom pain\mgsvtpp.exe
Module Address: 0000000140000000
File Version: 1.0.15.0

P.S: Version 4.0.6 worked flawlessly

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

TheFirstHarpy wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:46 pm
Whenever I turn on Main Hooks I receive these errors

Process Module: mgsvtpp.exe (x64)
Path to File: I:\games\metal gear solid v - the phantom pain\mgsvtpp.exe
Module Address: 0000000140000000
File Version: 1.0.15.0

P.S: Version 4.0.6 worked flawlessly
Nothing in the player hook has changed but the comment header, script is the same. Lua modules are the same as well. I'm using the table now.
Best I can say is verify integrity of game files, and make sure you don't have any mods installed. You can try table 4.0.6, but it shouldn't work either. Just comment out the line "AUTO_UPDATE = RELEASE_MODE" before letting the lua script run.

silvermistshadow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by silvermistshadow »

It was working fine for me, besides the occasional game crash. Then this time, after the game crashed, I tried to run the hook while the game was initially coming up before the main menu (yeah, kinda dumb I know) and Cheat Engine crashed instead, and now it pretty much keeps doing the above error. I am running a couple of mods, but Infinite Heaven more or less just supplements some of the options from this table- it doesn't do infinite ammo or several of the other things from this table, but does a much better job at making me undetectable, and comes with a few other cool things. The others just make it so I can get S++ soldiers in the field (progressively, not all the time), and also more female soldiers. And it was all working fine until today, so I don't know how anything changed.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

silvermistshadow wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:47 pm
It was working fine for me, besides the occasional game crash. Then this time, after the game crashed, I tried to run the hook while the game was initially coming up before the main menu (yeah, kinda dumb I know) and Cheat Engine crashed instead, and now it pretty much keeps doing the above error. I am running a couple of mods, but Infinite Heaven more or less just supplements some of the options from this table- it doesn't do infinite ammo or several of the other things from this table, but does a much better job at making me undetectable, and comes with a few other cool things. The others just make it so I can get S++ soldiers in the field (progressively, not all the time), and also more female soldiers. And it was all working fine until today, so I don't know how anything changed.
Try restarting the game. And for now if the game ever crashes close and reopen the table/CE. There is an error with reattaching to the process, I already fixed it and just need to upload the new table.
And you getting the error would be because the code was already injected then CE crashed, thus the code was different.

TheFirstHarpy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheFirstHarpy »

^_^ thanks for the quick response! I ran the 4.0.6 script while the game was loading and i dunno how, but it worked like a charm.

P.s: when i run the script after editing, it gives a signature mismatch error, tells me to remove the signature part. When i remove the signature part, the script exploded :D (various errors on various commented lines) doesn't recognize the -- at the beginning of the line

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

TheFirstHarpy wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:08 pm
^_^ thanks for the quick response! I ran the 4.0.6 script while the game was loading and i dunno how, but it worked like a charm.
Hmm, on the 4.0.6 table. In the CE main menu select "Table" then select "I2CETableCEA.lua" then select "Save to disc". Then in the same folder as the 5.0.2 table make a new folder named "luaFiles", and move the lua file there. Then try the 5.0.2 table again and see if it works. That's the only place I think the error could be.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

TheFirstHarpy wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:08 pm
P.s: when i run the script after editing, it gives a signature mismatch error, tells me to remove the signature part. When i remove the signature part, the script exploded :D (various errors on various commented lines) doesn't recognize the -- at the beginning of the line
You'd be better off disabling auto running of lua scripts in CE. Then open the table, make the edit, then hit the execute button.

kwokjj
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kwokjj »

Is it normal that "Infinite Ammo" does not apply to C-4?

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

kwokjj wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:14 am
No it should, but might not be. I'll take a look. I was using the ammo cap hook and not the infinite ammo, and just hadn't noticed.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 5.0.3 CT

Post by TimFun13 »

kwokjj wrote:
Table Updated:
  • v 5.0.3: Fixed "Infinite Ammo", Added "Phantom Cigar Dec. Hook".

hekatoncheir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hekatoncheir »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:51 pm
kwokjj wrote:
Table Updated:
  • v 5.0.3: Fixed "Infinite Ammo", Added "Phantom Cigar Dec. Hook".
Thanks for keeping the table active for such an old game. I want to know if i can increase the size of the staff limit from 100? Presently i cant develop any more weapons as i have reached a max of 700 for each base unit. Can i go beyond this limitation without going online to purchase territorial waters with your table??

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

hekatoncheir wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:13 pm

Thanks for keeping the table active for such an old game. I want to know if i can increase the size of the staff limit from 100? Presently i cant develop any more weapons as i have reached a max of 700 for each base unit. Can i go beyond this limitation without going online to purchase territorial waters with your table??
Actually yes, I added a "Staff Cap. Hook", it has a staff cap multipler and a unit cap multipler. It's a few scripts down from the staff hook, just enable it and you can set the multiplers to what ever you need. Plus there is the "Staff Divisions Hook", it can fake the units to be max level, you just need to move the staff around enough to increase or decrease a level in any unit to get it to execute the code.

CeLioCiBR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CeLioCiBR »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:13 pm
Hello, thanks for keeping the table up to date.
Sorry for the noob question but ..
I was reading on steam, some topics saying that people were getting banned for using certain hacks ..
Does the game have an anti-cheat system?
Or even a ban system?
It seems to be rigorous, like the games in the Dark Souls III saga.
My question is, is it worth buying the game on steam?
I don't want to buy the game to be banned.
In that case .. better to play the pirate.
Yes, of course I want to hack. To get things done faster, I also want to use mods.
Well, I just wanted some tips, I would appreciate it if anyone could answer.