Football Manager 2020 | Steam 20.4.4 | 4-Nov-2020

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
malinchoo2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Football Manager 2020 | 20.2.3 | figment | 28-Dec-2019

Post by malinchoo2 »

does this table works for the demo version?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

malinchoo2 wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:04 pm
Unknown. I would assume so since they likely use the same exe but I dont know. The game normally does an online check on first run so I assume that is how they enforce demo vs real. If so then the pointers will work. The only way is for someone to try and I cannot easily try since steam only allows one to be installed and i've already bought the game.

malinchoo2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by malinchoo2 »

tfigment wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:23 pm
malinchoo2 wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:04 pm
Unknown. I would assume so since they likely use the same exe but I dont know. The game normally does an online check on first run so I assume that is how they enforce demo vs real. If so then the pointers will work. The only way is for someone to try and I cannot easily try since steam only allows one to be installed and i've already bought the game.
do you reply on PM?

IcyWay
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by IcyWay »

what about help passing the ffp profit/loss regulations ?

IcyWay
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by IcyWay »

also editing incoming transfer bids ..thats would be great with passing ffb profit/loss regulations

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

IcyWay wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:10 am
what about help passing the ffp profit/loss regulations ?
Not having issues in my current game due to a lot of youth players so dont have proper reference (I'm playing Sky bet L2, atm). You can find the "FFP Max Allowed Weekly Wage Total" under Finances > General > More Options. That seems to adjusts the Maximum Allowed on FFP Summary for player salary correctly (note that you have to advance day for screens to refresh) which is is where I tend to have issues.

The actual rules are not easily adjusted and values are mostly display only. Better off hacking the database files and introducing new rules like it is for changing substitution rules.
IcyWay wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:29 am
also editing incoming transfer bids ..thats would be great with passing ffb profit/loss regulations
I'll look at transfer bids again. I did find those at one point but new version was released and messed it all up and I lost motivation to sort it out. Also the table has to be done via dynamic lua scripts since the array index is stored on the player not the pointer. Unfortunately I found no way to force visa transfers to be accepted in that table which is what I was looking for.

IcyWay
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by IcyWay »

Not having issues in my current game due to a lot of youth players so dont have proper reference (I'm playing Sky bet L2, atm). You can find the "FFP Max Allowed Weekly Wage Total" under Finances > General > More Options. That seems to adjusts the Maximum Allowed on FFP Summary for player salary correctly (note that you have to advance day for screens to refresh) which is is where I tend to have issues.
The actual rules are not easily adjusted and values are mostly display only. Better off hacking the database files and introducing new rules like it is for changing substitution rules.

i found it - but dont know change it to which value !!!
I'll look at transfer bids again. I did find those at one point but new version was released and messed it all up and I lost motivation to sort it out. Also the table has to be done via dynamic lua scripts since the array index is stored on the player not the pointer. Unfortunately I found no way to force visa transfers to be accepted in that table which is what I was looking for.
iam looking to editing incoming transfer bids for players specially the value and if can the other details like player exchange and percentage of profit ..
if u have no time or steam for it can u tell how to look for it and where

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

IcyWay wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:17 am
i found it - but dont know change it to which value !!!
So that number is the maximum player salary for a given week. The FFP screen shows yearly so multiply by weekly by 52 to match. If you are over the limit for player salaries then you can just increase this number to whatever you want. Like add a 1 to the front. Again, only useful if you currently have too much salary commitments with respect to players but that is usually my issue. If you dont have enough money then usually by changing the Balance or something.
IcyWay wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:17 am
iam looking to editing incoming transfer bids for players specially the value and if can the other details like player exchange and percentage of profit ..
if u have no time or steam for it can u tell how to look for it and where
Unfortunately the transfer order information that I have found is only about the player, club and contract status. It doesn't contain the underlying information for the transfer order. The Transfer Order index is [[basPerson]+98]. Not sure if this index is only used in the transfer order status table which is at [[fm.exe+7580DA0]+8] which you can find by searching for "48 29 F8 48 89 CD 48 A9 FC FF FF FF" and disassemble and address is 2 instructions below "test rax,FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFC". Anyway, I dont know how to get to the other information in the transfer. Its possible its another index in transfer order status which I haven't followed through on.

I'll post a special build but not sure its that useful as is. This one has a number of dissect data structures so would recommend going to that dialog and using the pointer [datTransferOrdersRoot] with the "WorkOrders" structure to see if you can find additional data. The "Selected Person Transfer Offer Index" at the bottom of the table is the index for currently selected person into the TransferOrder array from the previous step. Not sure if the index at 0064 of the WorkOrderItem is useful for finding the transfer order data or not. I would find out what accesses it for a given player and then follow where that leads.
Attachments
Football_Manager_2020_20_2_3_fm.exe_figment_v17-special_build.zip
Special build for this post. Do not use for general use. Password: fm
(100.32 KiB) Downloaded 28 times

IcyWay
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by IcyWay »

So that number is the maximum player salary for a given week. The FFP screen shows yearly so multiply by weekly by 52 to match. If you are over the limit for player salaries then you can just increase this number to whatever you want. Like add a 1 to the front. Again, only useful if you currently have too much salary commitments with respect to players but that is usually my issue. If you dont have enough money then usually by changing the Balance or something.
that`s good, i reach it .. thanks
Unfortunately the transfer order information that I have found is only about the player, club and contract status. It doesn't contain the underlying information for the transfer order. The Transfer Order index is [[basPerson]+98]. Not sure if this index is only used in the transfer order status table which is at [[fm.exe+7580DA0]+8] which you can find by searching for "48 29 F8 48 89 CD 48 A9 FC FF FF FF" and disassemble and address is 2 instructions below "test rax,FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFC". Anyway, I dont know how to get to the other information in the transfer. Its possible its another index in transfer order status which I haven't followed through on.

I'll post a special build but not sure its that useful as is. This one has a number of dissect data structures so would recommend going to that dialog and using the pointer [datTransferOrdersRoot] with the "WorkOrders" structure to see if you can find additional data. The "Selected Person Transfer Offer Index" at the bottom of the table is the index for currently selected person into the TransferOrder array from the previous step. Not sure if the index at 0064 of the WorkOrderItem is useful for finding the transfer order data or not. I would find out what accesses it for a given player and then follow where that leads.
thats seems more complicated for me but i will try :|
yesterday when i search for the exact transfer offer i found from 70 to 100 address with the same value and about 50 pointers to a specific address

update: i had a look on the [work orders] structure but it jus shows (???)

IcyWay
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by IcyWay »

another request
player nationality and second nationality

and another question : what is this do (Treated As Non-EU In Italy) on player data-general ?

hankah
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hankah »

how active Periodic Scripts ?

IcyWay
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by IcyWay »

hankah wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:49 pm
how active Periodic Scripts ?
you must check the ([X] <----- Focus Manager (Set Player, Club, Nation, Competition to self)) first then check the option you need to apply

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

IcyWay wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:28 am
update: i had a look on the [work orders] structure but it jus shows (???)
Enter [datTransferOrdersRoot] as the pointer address including the square brackets. That was a new pointer I added to that table. Its hard to judge where what knowledge other people have to target guidance.

IcyWay
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by IcyWay »

Enter [datTransferOrdersRoot] as the pointer address including the square brackets. That was a new pointer I added to that table. Its hard to judge where what knowledge other people have to target guidance.

cannot find [datTransferOrdersRoot] !!

IcyWay
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by IcyWay »

IcyWay wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:34 pm
another request
player nationality and second nationality

and another question : what is this do (Treated As Non-EU In Italy) on player data-general ?
i know that seconded nationality should be under( person data --- relation ships)
but i dont know how to change on of the relationships to the second nationality and the other required steps

update : i found the way to use this adding new sec. nationality to any person
easy just change the data in the table to another anationality and nation and find the nation id from any other player hold this nationality (its changeable not fixed id) and change the level to 100 and flag to 80 and you are done.