Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet v1.70 +18 (table Update8)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
FranXX
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet v1.70 +18 (table Update8)

Post by FranXX »

Hi guys, i have a quation. You know how to get a Lievre accessory ? he looks like a decoration in her hair. or rather, it looks like two ribbons hanging from her head.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gahqm
Cheater
Cheater

Post by gahqm »

FranXX wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:16 pm
Hi guys, i have a quation. You know how to get a Lievre accessory ? he looks like a decoration in her hair. or rather, it looks like two ribbons hanging from her head.
I think those ribbons is for Lievre only, not related to accessory, because other guy - Clarence has same accessories but she don't have ribbon

ange
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ange »

excuse me. sorry for my poor English.
I took mistakes on using highlighted item.7
(I moved cursor while I'm editing accessory and I saved)
As a result, Clarence's second accessory disappeared.
I'd like you to show me screen capture that editing Clarence's secondary accessory in cheat engine.

shinobuped
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shinobuped »

To everyone who can't enable the script. This what helped me (steam version btw). Uninstall EAC through installer which is located in game folder. Renamed SAOFB_Launcher.exe and instead renamed SOAFB to SAOFB_Launcher.exe so steam will start the game instead of launcher. now it works but online isn't accessible because i disabled EAC

Skronos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Skronos »

this table work on 1.8?

shinobuped
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shinobuped »

Yeah, at least on steam version, without EAC.

Re=L
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Re=L »

is anyone making a table for v1.80?

MarcoJohn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MarcoJohn »

Someone can add max bounty point ?

slyphii
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by slyphii »

I couldn't enable script in the game v.1.8 Is there anything to fix, please?

OmegaX123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by OmegaX123 »

I'm having an issue where Cheat Engine won't even detect my game (it shows up in the Applications list and the Processes list, I've tried hooking to all of them, they appear to work, but when I use the tables provided and make the edits mentioned upthread it says "module not found:SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.exe", and if I don't make the edits it doesn't say that but it still doesn't work). And it's not just the table, when I scan for codes manually it comes back with either no results on initial scan (even if I use "All" and "Unknown initial value"), or millions of results on initial scan and none on Next Scan.
EDIT to add: I'm using Cheat Engine 7.0, not sure if that matters/makes a difference.
EDIT 2: Tried it on CE 6.6 and 6.7, it doesn't give that message in those versions (maybe that message didn't exist in CE at the time?), but I get "Access violation" when I try to hook to the game, any of the three places it shows up in the list (Applications or either of the two in Processes).

tyran285
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tyran285 »

OmegaX123 wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:16 am
I'm having an issue where Cheat Engine won't even detect my game (it shows up in the Applications list and the Processes list, I've tried hooking to all of them, they appear to work, but when I use the tables provided and make the edits mentioned upthread it says "module not found:SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.exe", and if I don't make the edits it doesn't say that but it still doesn't work). And it's not just the table, when I scan for codes manually it comes back with either no results on initial scan (even if I use "All" and "Unknown initial value"), or millions of results on initial scan and none on Next Scan.
EDIT to add: I'm using Cheat Engine 7.0, not sure if that matters/makes a difference.
EDIT 2: Tried it on CE 6.6 and 6.7, it doesn't give that message in those versions (maybe that message didn't exist in CE at the time?), but I get "Access violation" when I try to hook to the game, any of the three places it shows up in the list (Applications or either of the two in Processes).
I have no errors with CE6.7 at all, and the table works fine.
Have you uninstalled EAC? and do you actually hook saofb-win64-shipping.exe instead of saofb.exe in the process list?

OmegaX123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by OmegaX123 »

I managed to get it working (except now it crashes when I try to leave my room with it on, which may possibly be because of CE or may be because of the executable I downloaded from the other thread to get it to work, and - which I don't have a huge problem with, since I understand that it's a partly-online game so cheating is an issue, but it's still annoying - when I switch back to the original exe everything I got from the cheats, including stuff I bought using the funds, is gone). I did try hooking to literally everything related to SAOFB in both the processes and applications lists, rolling back to CE 6.7 and using the custom exe seemed to be what fixed it for me.

Divinehero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Divinehero »

edit: nvm i'm stupid i figured it out but i can't seem to get the enable dual wield thing working right

anonymousman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by anonymousman »

Hello everyone, newbie here. I've stopped playing this Fatal Bullet game after endless hours of grinding [for exp, progress, skills, weapons, accessories, etc]...

I have successfully farmed most of rank 11 weapons except for some and all of type z weapons, and maxed out some of them using chip editors. I have bunch of garbage in my inventory. :P

I have completed all DLCs and obtained most skills except skill freeze.

I have completed the main story once and the current progress has been rewinded back to just before the SBC Fluegel quest. If you want the true ending but lazy, I have grinded everything necessary for you, you are looking at the right place. Just proceed as usual and you will definitely obtain true ending.

Warning: this save contain cheat, use it at your own risk, im not liable.

edit: on hindsight, i think my save makes for a almost godmode save🤣. Any good samaritan here wants to continue polishing my save to complete the rest of items (weapons, outfits, accessories) that im yet to obtain? Make Fatal Bullet godmode save great again!

Anyway, have fun, explore it yourself, thanks :ph34r: :wub: :D
Attachments
anonymousman.Fatal.Bullet.SaveData.rar
Description: Fatal Bullet Save Game by anonymousman.
p/w : iamhandsome
(214.29 KiB) Downloaded 64 times
Last edited by anonymousman on Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

anonymousman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by anonymousman »

FranXX wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:16 pm
nope, that is considered a part of outfit. find the steam guide by a vietnam username Anh Hoang(iianm) to learn more about outfit specific to NPCs. For example, there are 2 variants of Zeliska's Queen's dress and Leafa's as posted by another forumer :ph34r: