Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order [Engine:Unreal 4.21] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ShenLongKazama
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order [Engine:Unreal 4.21] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by ShenLongKazama »

Than you made better progress than me, i can't open the console. Tried several keys and none work unfortunately.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Xaggerating
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order [Engine:Unreal 4.21] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by Xaggerating »

Is there a cheat table with an option to fly or walk in the air?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

ShenLongKazama wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:32 am
The trouble with european keyboards
Judging by your nick-name.. that isn't European :D
Xaggerating wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:49 pm
You can use the table, follow the instructions, inject DLL using the loader, then run the script that creates the CheatManager, then watch my video. Make use of toggledebugcamera and teleport commands to move your ass around the map :P Take not of the things I'm explaining in that video BEFORE barging back in here to tell us how this works, this doesn't or other shit :P

I've just updated main post with the table and additional instructions.

BR,
Sun

ShenLongKazama
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ShenLongKazama »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:53 pm
ShenLongKazama wrote:
Xaggerating wrote:
You can use the table, follow the instructions, inject DLL using the loader, then run the script that creates the CheatManager, then watch my video. Make use of toggledebugcamera and teleport commands to move your ass around the map :P Take not of the things I'm explaining in that video BEFORE barging back in here to tell us how this works, this doesn't or other shit :P

BR,
Sun
I am from europe though. You're not living on the sun either do you? I'll try getting the console to work, i had that issue several times. :D

Edit: Got it working finally. Have some questions though. Disabling debugcamera crashes the game, did i mess up somewhere? Also is the console always available after injecting the dll or do i have to inject it again when starting the game? And are you considering combining photomode and debugcamera with the toolbox and can you bind togglephotomode to a key or key combination? Thanks. :)

PS: Sorry for the many questions.

Twikax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Twikax »

@SunBeam
You mentionned in your video that we could also create bindings.
I tried the setbind command and repaking inputs adding +Bindings=(Key=O,Command="ToggleDebugCamera") without success.
Any hints? Thank you!

DestinyWins
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DestinyWins »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:53 pm
ShenLongKazama wrote:
Xaggerating wrote:

BR,
Sun
When i press the cheat manager creation script it just instantly crashes the game.

stone
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by stone »

@SunBeam

Hi, i only need Teleport, is this possible?

In easy mode, please, i don't know do all tips
Last edited by stone on Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

wyruzzah wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:12 pm
Also all Cal's abilities etc. can be easily edited within .json files for instance "Abilities" below and afterwards just pack specific file to custom .pak, so game easily read that..
Please show us a video of actually changing those. Because I've heard people saying stuff like the above, that "you could do this and that", yet I've never seen proof of the actual mods themselves.
DestinyWins wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:18 pm
When i press the cheat manager creation script it just instantly crashes the game.
First off, you need CE 7.0 for that to work properly. Secondly, if you do "[Enable]", then "StaticCreate CheatManager" while you're in-game, in game world and it still crashes, then I can't help you. Sorry. Don't have the patience or time to figure out why. Gotten tired of helping each and everyone for.. what?.. nothing. And I'm not talking about money here, but the lack of appreciation.

ShenLongKazama
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ShenLongKazama »

@SunBeam

Did you add photomode yourself or was the code already in the game files? Great work so far.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

ShenLongKazama wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:01 am
@SunBeam

Did you add photomode yourself or was the code already in the game files? Great work so far.
It would be too great of a deal for me to code in a photomode, don't you think? :) Cheers.
Twikax wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:27 am
@SunBeam
You mentionned in your video that we could also create bindings.
I tried the setbind command and repaking inputs adding +Bindings=(Key=O,Command="ToggleDebugCamera") without success.
Any hints? Thank you!
That is because the UPlayerInput::SetBind function is not compiled in the Shipping build; so "setbind backslash toggledebugcamera" will do RET 0 (aka nothing).

step4
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by step4 »

Does someone have found pointers to the player position, like x,y,z coordinates?

And does someone know which entry of the objectsdump is used to lock movement when a cinematic is played for example.

bestrobber97
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bestrobber97 »

Anybody knows how to use the UnlockDatabank command? Typed it in but didn't work

leonsithis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by leonsithis »

Can someone perhaps made an easy parry/deflect thingy like in Sekiro? Thanks!!!

AuroraKet
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AuroraKet »

I'm sorry if you feel unappreciated, SunBeam, I certainly appreciate your work plenty.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I've finished the game twice already, quite fast. So if you're annoyed and can't get quick past some shit, please refrain from asking for a "quick level complete" feature, cuz you're bad at playing the game. At the same time, play something else to cool off, then repeat. That's the beauty of the challenge. You earn or gain nothing if you cheat to death. But if you want to and love the challenge, then by all means: please do so on your own time, terms and however you wish. Without spamming this forum. You may also want to share it with other obsessed fucks like yourselves, don't be selfish :P

P.S.: Don't dare start with how rude I am.. you've been warned.