Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
piedpiper
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by piedpiper »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:57 pm
You might could use Override Shop Item ID, but I didn't add the Gambits into the list. I believe they start at HEX 5000 or decimal 20,480. Try typing that into the Override Ship Item ID and see if you get any gambits. I'm not playing the game to find all the gambit digits.
I appreciate it, but I couldn't figure out how to use it.

Fortunately, I was able to use the Zodiac Battle Pack Editor to add them as Hunt Rewards. :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Plague Dr. Reiss
Cheater
Cheater

Re:

Post by Plague Dr. Reiss »

Mr. Alien wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:10 pm
Wish I could port the steal all code to be used on the Switch version with EdiZon.

That, or transferring my save from the Switch to the PC version.
I wish they'd port the Save Editor for Switch to be variable with the PC Release :D Would mean the world; I've been sleuthing, but I don't think it exists.

XRizerX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XRizerX »

Just a question, which shop do you have to go to in order to overwrite the Item ID? It must be a specific one because I'm trying to use this on a random merchant and his inventory hasn't changed at all.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

XRizerX wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:20 am
Just a question, which shop do you have to go to in order to overwrite the Item ID? It must be a specific one because I'm trying to use this on a random merchant and his inventory hasn't changed at all.
It doesn't change shop inventory, but when you purchase an item, it gives you what you selected in CE instead of the item you are supposed to get.

killer101852
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by killer101852 »

is this compatible with ff12 izjs on pcsx2? couldn't really find any cheat engine codes for it on google.. lol I could really use those enemy damage multipliers etc also been trying to find a way to increase chocobo time.

Klipspringer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Klipspringer »

killer101852 wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:50 am
is this compatible with ff12 izjs on pcsx2? couldn't really find any cheat engine codes for it on google.. lol I could really use those enemy damage multipliers etc also been trying to find a way to increase chocobo time.
No, PCSX2 has a 100% different memory structure than the PC port, but there is still an option for you. On the PCSX2 forums, there is an IZJS memory editor that gives you full control over your party's stats, gear, licenses, etc. It's a standalone program that you hook onto PCSX2's exe just like you would do with Cheat Engine. It doesn't have *everything* that the cheat table has, but it's an amazing tool nonetheless.

[Link]

It has an attached file for each the US and IZJS versions; be sure to download the correct one. With well over 100,000 combined downloads for the two versions, you can see the popularity.

Jordancyre
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Jordancyre »

So Is there something I need to do to get @MancombSeepgood 's table running?

Here's what the script is:

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(LicensesBasePtr,FFXII_TZA.exe,48 F1 17 02)
registersymbol(LicensesBasePtr)

[DISABLE]

unregistersymbol(LicensesBasePtr)

And it is not working. The script never enables. I think the initial AoB is different now as there was an update to the game a few months ago (I think). Anyone know how to update this?

XATM092
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by XATM092 »

Hey everybody, got a few questions here regarding FFXII Zodiac cheat tables...

I've put roughly 30 hours into the game and gotten to the notorious Archades Pinewood chop scenario. I've used Edit 10.1 cheat table (as it's the only one that seems to work for me). I used the Infinite Items cheat which gave me 10 of all items with infinite use. When I got the cab, the NPC asked for 3 chops. Looked in my inventory and I had 10. Proceeded to talk to the NPC and he keeps saying I need 3 more. Any fix for this? (playing FFXII Zodiac on the Switch). I've tried everything possible to this point but nothing works.

Some other questions:

Do cheat tables affect Steam achievements? I'm asking because it seems they've stopped for me. I've rescued princess Ashe but never got the achievement as well as the ones for using magic over 200x, taking 50k steps, etc...

To avoid the chops issue, is it safe to assume that next time, I shouldn't use the Infinite Items cheat? But to simply wait until after the cab ride to enable this option again? I could essentially just use the treasure chest modifier to get all the items I really wanted...

PantherX82
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PantherX82 »

I just got the game and for the most part half of it doesn't work. the god mode does...but the rest pretty useless to me at this point. which is kinda sad...I was hoping to have a quick dive into the world and enjoy the story I didn't get to finish. if anyone can help. I am a noob when it comes to doing anything other than giving myself money.

yavanna07
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yavanna07 »

Why this cheat table doesn't even activate to me?? I have tried all versions but none works when I hit "enable".

LordXAidolon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LordXAidolon »

For some reason i cannot get it to activate...Any ideas?

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

It seems the table developers are busy with others apparently.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

This table works for me on latest Steam version. If you don't have Steam version, you may need an old table but I don't keep old copies of it.

chakree22
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chakree22 »

Hello DrummerIX.

Thanks again for create this table.

I found some functions which are chain level to 3 in Scripts and Pointers do not seems to work for any location

I also found some people have same problem as me such as "Pandora120309" (post on page 42)

actually, some people do not care about this problem but for me, the sound when you pick up the coin chain lv 3, it's really great and really make me enjoy when playing (and it provides some buff)

Is it possible to fix them?
If you could fix them, I would be really appreciated

Thank you

karenaki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by karenaki »

hello im having a issue with the table.
1im trying to only use libra and protect shell bubble haste stats but when i turn off all the other stats
2 even when i try deleting the other stats from the table they still activate
3 when i open the game it shows the chars having all the stats rather then just the ones i wanted is there a way to make it so i only have certain stats??
4 also some of the stats are on by default when i load the table and i cant figure out how to make them always off when i load the table
5when i try to load the table i have to load it and then quit the game reopen the game and add the process to get the tablet to enable. is there a fix for this?