Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Deathwing Zero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by Deathwing Zero »

Give this a try and see if it works the same as adrenaline did. From what I tested it does, but I can't test everything. I don't know what "Movement Penalty" and "Lightning" are supposed to mean so I don't know how to test it. The speed pointer was working for me the same as it does in the 1.21.04 table. Also, I checked on the "Set Movement Speed" script on 1.21.04 and it still doesn't seem to work even when setting the value higher, so I really don't know how it's meant to work. I do know that script was originally called "Fix Movement Speed" so I can only guess it was meant to fix something that broke from something else.

Credits to whoever made the original. Squerol26? I dunno. Table with 0 information is uninformative.

EDIT:
For future reference the "speed" pointer in that table is +0x1140 from the "Movement Speed" pointer in vEwr0d0's table, a.k.a. "Ki Regeneration" pointer. This also functions the exact same way in 1.21.04 so I don't know how someone thought it was Movement Speed but whatever.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
nioh_adrenaline-1.21.05.CT
version 2
(3.39 KiB) Downloaded 97 times
Last edited by Deathwing Zero on Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arthandas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Arthandas »

Deathwing Zero wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:24 pm
Give this a try and see if it works the same as adrenaline did.
Thanks for your time mate but sadly it doesn't work. "Speed" just shows "??" and can't be checked.

Deathwing Zero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deathwing Zero »

You need to be in a mission or it won't update

Arthandas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Arthandas »

Deathwing Zero wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:02 pm
You need to be in a mission or it won't update
I was during a mission, I even went back to the map and started a different mission from the beginning. It stays at "??".
If it's any help, the issue is also described inside the "For testers.txt" bundled with original adrenaline mod. There are instructions to rescan the address but I suppose this method no longer works with 1.21.05 as I followed the instructions but got 0 pointers in rescan.

Deathwing Zero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deathwing Zero »

Arthandas wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:19 pm
I was during a mission, I even went back to the map and started a different mission from the beginning. It stays at "??".
If it's any help, the issue is also described inside the "For testers.txt" bundled with original adrenaline mod. There are instructions to rescan the address but I suppose this method no longer works with 1.21.05 as I followed the instructions but got 0 pointers in rescan.
Try going to the first mission after you get out of the Tower of London at the start of the game and see if it works. I have a feeling it will. I just tried it on my Way of the Nioh save in a different mission and it doesn't work. I may have found one for that mission and that mission only.

EDIT:
I think I fixed it. Download the "version 2" table from the post above and let me know. It acts a little oddly, if you edit the value it will go back to showing 1 but the value should still be set and function. I tried it on different difficulties and missions and it worked each time.

Arthandas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Arthandas »

Yup, it works now but it's kinda choppy. Also, I believe the values are not 100% correct, for example setting speed to 2 should make William literally twice as fast but in reality he feels much slower.

From what I remember it should be perfectly smooth. I'll roll back to 1.21.04, try the original mod for comparison and report back later.

Deathwing Zero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deathwing Zero »

Arthandas wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:14 pm
Yup, it works now but it's kinda choppy. Also, I believe the values are not 100% correct, for example setting speed to 2 should make William literally twice as fast but in reality he feels much slower.

From what I remember it should be perfectly smooth. I'll roll back to 1.21.04, try the original mod for comparison and report back later.
It wasn't perfectly smooth when I tested it, it worked exactly the same as it is with the table I posted. Well, once I changed the pointer address so it worked all the time.

Arthandas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Arthandas »

You're absolutely right, it's been a while since I played 1.21.04. Thanks for all your work man!

Deathwing Zero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deathwing Zero »

I made a new thing. I think? I don't recall seeing it. Anyway, I made No Equipment Weight. There is a Boost Max Carry Capacity, but even with that the benefits of having no weight at all don't apply. When you have no armor or accessories equipped, you get more than just decreased stamina consumption and higher agility, it also boosts your damage. This script will stop the game from adding your equipped armor's weight to your total, so you get the benefits of your armor/accessories and get to keep A agility + damage boost.

Copy and paste this into whatever table you're using to add it to the list.

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable CheatEngineTableVersion="29">
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>1</ID>
      <Description>"No Equipment Weight"</Description>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>{ Game   : nioh.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2019-12-09
  Author : Deathwing Zero

This script disables weight calculation
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(weight,nioh.exe,41 01 86 90 01 00 00) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"nioh.exe"+2B020E)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  add [r14+00000190],eax
  jmp return

weight:
  nop
  nop
  nop
  nop
  nop
  nop
  nop

return:
registersymbol(weight)

[DISABLE]

weight:
  db 41 01 86 90 01 00 00

unregistersymbol(weight)
dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "nioh.exe"+2B020E

"nioh.exe"+2B01E4: 44 0F B6 C3              -  movzx r8d,bl
"nioh.exe"+2B01E8: 48 8D 55 00              -  lea rdx,[rbp+00]
"nioh.exe"+2B01EC: 48 8B CF                 -  mov rcx,rdi
"nioh.exe"+2B01EF: E8 41 ED D9 FF           -  call nioh.exe+4EF35
"nioh.exe"+2B01F4: 0F BF D0                 -  movsx edx,ax
"nioh.exe"+2B01F7: 41 01 96 7C 01 00 00     -  add [r14+0000017C],edx
"nioh.exe"+2B01FE: 44 0F B6 C3              -  movzx r8d,bl
"nioh.exe"+2B0202: 48 8D 55 00              -  lea rdx,[rbp+00]
"nioh.exe"+2B0206: 48 8B CF                 -  mov rcx,rdi
"nioh.exe"+2B0209: E8 A3 8A D9 FF           -  call nioh.exe+48CB1
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"nioh.exe"+2B020E: 41 01 86 90 01 00 00     -  add [r14+00000190],eax
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
"nioh.exe"+2B0215: 84 DB                    -  test bl,bl
"nioh.exe"+2B0217: 74 62                    -  je nioh.exe+2B027B
"nioh.exe"+2B0219: BA 2B F2 00 00           -  mov edx,0000F22B
"nioh.exe"+2B021E: 48 8D 4D 00              -  lea rcx,[rbp+00]
"nioh.exe"+2B0222: E8 57 0C D6 FF           -  call nioh.exe+10E7E
"nioh.exe"+2B0227: 84 C0                    -  test al,al
"nioh.exe"+2B0229: 74 50                    -  je nioh.exe+2B027B
"nioh.exe"+2B022B: 49 8D 7E 0C              -  lea rdi,[r14+0C]
"nioh.exe"+2B022F: BB 05 00 00 00           -  mov ebx,00000005
"nioh.exe"+2B0234: 41 BE 96 00 00 00        -  mov r14d,00000096
}
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
  <UserdefinedSymbols/>
</CheatTable>

squerol
Cheater
Cheater

Post by squerol »

Deathwing Zero wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:36 pm
EDIT:
I think I fixed it. Download the "version 2" table from the post above and let me know. It acts a little oddly, if you edit the value it will go back to showing 1 but the value should still be set and function. I tried it on different difficulties and missions and it worked each time.
Hey.
I came here with explainations and update.

That's for what was the "Auto Assemble script" in my cheat table for - to prevent auto-restoring speed value to "1" all the time. On 1.21.04 version of game William was "stuttering" all the time if You set any speed different than "1" because that. To fix that I've just "found out what writes to this adress" on speed multiplier adress and then "noped" the instructions found there and the speed value became constant after that.

The scripts named "Movement Penalty", "Sloth Talisman", "Lightning" again were just "noped" instructions. I've made them because after "noping" the instructions in script named "Auto Assemble script" to fix William stuttering, applying ANY debuff/buff which touches speed multiplier makes target freeze in place. And - surprise - it will freeze not only player, but also enemies. So for example if You get hit by sloth talisman by Onmyo Mage You will get freezed forever. Or if You hit any enemy with lightning element weapon and debuff them with lightning status (which slows target down) enemy became freezed forever too. It was game-breaking problem.

So again, same method to fix it like with William stuttering - "found out what writes to this adress" on speed multiplier adress, get debuffed with sloth/lightning/any speed buff/debuff, "show disassembler" on instruction which showed up after You got debuffed, "nope" it, done. Results? "Noped" buffs/debuffs no longer works and because that can't freeze anything. Simple.

By the way Thank You very much dear mr. Deathwing Zero for updating pointer to speed adress for 1.21.05 version of game. I've updated rest of scripts (all adresses in scripts just got moved -20). Also I've made alternative cheat table which disables paralysis debuff completely so You can't be debuffed by it but enemies can't be debuffed by it too.

Thank You Arthandas too for notifing about Nioh getting updated and for starting troubleshooting about speed mod here.

Cheers.
Attachments
REAL_NIOH_PARALYSIS_1.2.CT
paralysis effect disabled
(3.72 KiB) Downloaded 55 times
REAL_NIOH_1.2.CT
Deathwing Zero pointer + fixed scripts (I think so)
(3.32 KiB) Downloaded 56 times

squerol
Cheater
Cheater

Post by squerol »

Thanks to Arthandas again for testing - updated speed pointer by Deathwing Zero doesn't work in tutorial area (London).

I've made update with pointer which grab base adress from injection script, it "should be" 100% realiable now.

Sadly, to make script to work, William must run around few steps to get base adress for player speed multiplier.
Just load game with player inside mission, minimize game (alt+tab), launch .ct file, go back to game, move few steps around with William, press default "]" key on keyboard to set speed, done.

If You want different speed, just edit hotkey on speed pointer to set Your desired speed multiplier value. Default is 0.6 right now.
Please if someone test it, report if it works cuz I'm cheat engine newbie.
Attachments
REAL_NIOH_PARALYSIS_1.3.CT
(4.73 KiB) Downloaded 46 times
REAL_NIOH_1.3.CT
(4.37 KiB) Downloaded 58 times

Ashotep
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ashotep »

hatrack wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:05 pm
How did you roll back to the previous version? Steam isn't giving me the option in the Beta tab for Nioh
SaintSalacious wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:15 pm
I dont think we are able to roll back patches. Select few games can and it would be under properties in the beta tab. An update would be nice! Would love to finish up the game before the sequel comes out :)
You can roll back any steam game.
Here is a handy guide on how to do it. It takes a bit of leg work, but it is possible for any game. I tend to mod my games a bunch so I've done this a few times to save my sanity. Just make sure to turn off auto updates.

[Link]
Semi racy avatar at the top of the page...some furry crap...don't ask me.

Also, sorry for the late response. I see the table has been updated etc. so I'm a bit late to help you.

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

Ashotep wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:53 am
Yes I waste my over 10 hours to download the dump back up , and I just realize it no need to Download all the 7X GB files
The only files you need to recover is these , and the cheat for old ver. will be work again , but the Game version is still display the 1.21.05
There is the file ↓↓↓↓↓↓

[Link]

rohindanil
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rohindanil »

Item Rarity please for 1.21.05 (or 04)

LunarFreya
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LunarFreya »

Any chance Anyone can find the global game speed pointer ? I want to slow thing down like bullet time to aim easy with a bow but speedhack is very laggy cause the game is hard lock at 60fps XD. Thank in advance !