Satisfactory Trainer | 1.2 | CL#176027 (Stable), CL#172183 (Experimental)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Satisfactory Trainer | 1.2 | CL#176027 (Stable), CL#172183 (Experimental)

Post by CheatingMuppet »

The table that used to live in this thread is not being updated anymore, and a trainer has taken its place.
If you'd rather use a table then try this one: viewtopic.php?p=195957#p195957

Stable: CL#173879 (v1.1), CL#173879 (v1.0.1), CL#163716 (v1.0.0), CL#159365 (v1.0.0)
Experimental: CL#172183(v1.0.1)

What is this ?
I lost interest in maintaining the Satisfactory cheat table and using cheat engine in general.
Instead I've been focusing on creating scripting system for UE4.
This trainer is the first thing created with that scripting system.
The system works by injecting Lua into the games memory and it then exposes some core UE4 APIs.
This trainer only uses Cheat Engine for the GUI.

How to use
1a. Extract the zip file anywhere, the password is ForFearless.
1b. You must launch the .CT file directly, not via opening Cheat Engine first and using the "Load" option.
1c. The reason is because the trainer is dependent on knowing the location of itself which is not possible if you launch Cheat Engine first.
2. Launch the game & the .CT file (order doesn't matter).
3. When the game is done loading, click the big button at the bottom of the trainer.
4. Wait for the trainer options to not be gray anymore.
5. Load your save file.
6. You do not need to click the big button when switching saves. Only use it once after starting the game.

Features
Infinite Health
Infinite Kills
Increase Move Speed
Increase Jump Height
More Precise In Air
Turbo Manual Crafting
Infinite Jetpack Fuel
Infinite Rebar Gun Ammo
Infinite Rifle Ammo
Infinite Chainsaw Ammo
Unlimited Crafting & Building
Item Duplication (drag & drop)
Unlimited Fuel [Biomass Burner]
Unlimited Fuel [Vehicles]
Save locations to bank & teleport to bank location
Teleport To Ping
Item Spawner

Known problems
  1. The teleport bank does not get saved so it needs to be redone every time you open the game.
  2. There's a small chance that the game will crash when you use any of the teleport options.
    This happens when the 'K2_SetActorLocation' function is called while 'World.bPostTickComponentUpdate' is false.
Created by:
CheatingMuppet

With help from:
CasualGamer
SunBeam
tomsa
boop / usize

And tested by:
GreenHouse
Otis_Inf
SunBeam
Motoson
hooter
Synopis

Stable: CL#125236 (v1.28, v1.27), CL#124504 (v1.26), CL#124233 (v1.26), CL#121635 (v1.25), CL#118201 (v1.24), CL#106504 (v1.20), CL#103400 (v1.17)
Experimental: CL#114192 (v1.23), CL#109693 (v1.22, v1.21), CL#106504 (v.1.19), CL#106402 (v1.18), CL#106027 (v1.18)

Last Updated: July 16, 2020
Version 1.20+ REQUIRES CE 7.0+!

Don't know if anyone has a need for this table anymore because of the growing mod community but here it is anyway.

Since CJBok isn't updating his table anymore I thought it would be better if I created a new thread so that I can maintain this table easier as well so that you don't have to go through tons of pages to find the latest version. I've put his updated scripts in its own group to make things easier.
Link to old thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8926

Note: For the experimental branch of the game I will not be updating the table in the same capacity as the stable branch. Features might be removed from the table in this branch and brought back once the game has had an update to its stable branch.

If there's any problem please provide as much information as possible about what's happening.
I will not help if you just say it doesn't work!

Features:
Screenshots in here
How to load symbols faster | Incompatible with V1.24
  1. Go to wherever you have the game installed and then go into this folder: \FactoryGame\Binaries\Win64.
  2. Rename the file FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.pdb to FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.pdb.backup
  3. Now Cheat Engine will not attempt to load any pdb file and you don't have to wait as long anymore before activating any scripts. I try to never use any debugging symbols in my scripts but unfortunately I forgot one script in V1.24 so doing this in that particular table version will make the turbo crafting cheat not work.
V1.26+ IMPORTANT INFO:
It's essential that you allow the table lua script to execute. See the screenshot below for example.
V1.24 IMPORTANT INFO
IMPORANT INFO REGARDING "Turbo Manual Craft" in V1.24
I forgot to untick a setting before updating the aob script for "Turbo Manual Craft" so that cheat might need some extra effort on your part to get it to work for you. Follow the steps below:

1. Click on "Full View Mode".
  2. Click on "Memory View".
  3. A window will open and near the top of that window you will see some text which says "Symbols are being loaded (100 %) or something similar.
  4. If you don't have this text then cheat engine broke and you will have to deactivate all cheats and restart cheat engine and do these steps again.
  5. When the text mentioned above is no longer there (it should be the module name "FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" normally) then all of the symbols have been loaded. Note that it can take several minutes for all of the symbols to load.
  6. Now try activating the turbo crafting cheat again.
This happened because I forgot to untick a setting when I generated the aob script. If I make another update then I will fix this.

Update Information:
V1.28 - Updates & New Features for Stable CL#125236
  • Removed StaticLoadObject in favor of StaticFindObject.
  • New Cheat: Teleport To Ping. Enable this & when you ping you will get teleported to the pinged location.
  • Updated Cheat: Machine Editor -> Clockspeed.
  • When the clockspeed is changed it will now properly change, visuals update only when you close and reopon the machine UI.
  • Previously it didn't work at all.
  • Table Compatability: EGS and STEAM
V1.27 - New Features for Stable CL#125236
  • Updated to work on CL#125236.
  • Brought back the Stack Size Increaser and the Machine Editor.
  • Both use the UE4 internal method and should be safe from game updates (mostly & engine updates will break things still)
  • Table Compatability: EGS and STEAM
V1.26 - Major Overhaul & New Feature for Stable CL#124233
  • BEFORE I BEGIN: I'D LIKE TO REMIND EVERYONE TO MAKE SAVE BACKUPS AND THAT YOU'RE USING CE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
  • Updated to work on CL#124233.
  • Updated all cheats to use a new methods.
  • Most cheats use internal functions now instead of AOBs.
  • The cheats that don't use internal functions use AOBs with wildcards. and readmem.
  • These new methods should be stronger against game updates however there is an increased chance of the game crashing if an update actually does break the table.
  • New Cheat: Item Spawner, please let me know if there are missing items.
  • Updated Cheat: The Item Duplicate cheat now actually duplicates the stack instead of filling the stack.
  • This table works on both the EGS and STEAM versions of the game as far as I know.
  • Also just a note, most of CJBoks code has been replaced (although some is still there).
V1.25 - Update for Stable CL#121635
  • Updated to work on CL#121635.
  • Fixed "Duplicate Items [Drag & Drop]"
  • Fixed a bug with "Fly & Noclip". It also does some bitwise operations now instead of the roundabout way I was using before.
  • Fixed "Turbo Manual Craft". You no longer need to use the workaround posted for V1.24.
  • Note: It's possible that biomass burners are bugged in this update as I seem to have infinite fuel in them without even launching cheat engine.
V1.24 - Update for Stable (Update 3) CL#118201
  • Updated to work on CL#118201.
  • Broken things that have now been fixed:
  • Instant Analysis and Quick Milestone Reset. These are now combined under 1 script: "Quick Analysis & Milestone Reset"
  • Turbo Manual Crafting
  • Increase Move Speed
  • Duplicate Items [Drag & Drop]
  • RESOURCE NODE POINTERS -> Ore Multiplier
  • INVENTORY EDITOR
Old Updates
V1.23 - Update for Experimental CL#114192
  • Updated to work on CL#114192.
  • Instant analysis & quick milestone reset cheats are currently not working and I don't have the time to fix them right now.
V1.22 - New Features for Experimental CL#109693
  • The following new features will be available for the stable branch of the game when the game developers release the next stable update.

New Features:
  • Added a basic inventory editor. You can edit items in the first 9 slots (1st row).
  • Added a stack size increaser. Enable it and every item will have a maximum stack size of 500 (except items that can only stack to 1, such as Xeno-Basher and Chainsaw).
  • Added "Fuel Consumption", "Radius", and "Time To Cut" inside "EQUIPMENT"->"CHAINSAW".
    When using a high "Radius" for the chainsaw the game will only cut until your inventory is full and if the range is very high then your game might lag or freeze.
    Quick use: Activate the "Chainsaw Instant & High Range" script inside "ENABLE - CheatingMuppet"->"SCRIPTS".
V1.21 - Update for Experimental CL#109693
  • Fixed literally every single cheat. Everything broke when the game updated to Unreal Engine version 4.22.3 (previously 4.21.2).
  • Added pointers to the games own "no building cost" and "infinite power" options.
  • Deleted the item editor that you could use to set the stack size of the item that you clicked in your inventory.
V1.20 - Update for Stable CL#106504
  • The following scripts broke when Cl#106504 was pushed to stable, these have now been fixed.
  • Infinite Fuel [Biomass Burner]
  • No Power Requirement [Factories]
V1.19 - Update for Experimental CL#106504
  • Updated for new game version
V1.18 - Update for Experimental CL#106027, CL#106402
  • Updated for new game version
V1.17 - New Features & Update for Stable CL#103400
  • The noclip hack should hopefully not cause crashes anymore

New Features:
  • Vehicle Pointers. Fuel used and current fuel in vehicle. Only valid while in a vehicle.

Updated Features:
  • The pointers should mostly survive game updates. Sometimes the offsets will change but that is a fairly rare occurrence.
  • Noclip, flying & teleporting has been moved over to using a pointer instead of aob scans.
Feature Requests:
Feel free to request features. I'll look into whatever feature you want but no guarantees that I will do it.

Credits:
CJBok
, original author so most of the scripts are from him
CheatingMuppet, for more scripts, and maintaining the table
SunBeam, For helping with understanding how Unreal Engine 4 works

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Satisfactory_Trainer_v1.2_Game_CL-176027.zip
Password: ForFearless
(1 MiB) Downloaded 1505 times
Satisfactory_Trainer_v1.1_Game_CL-173879.zip
(925.24 KiB) Downloaded 120 times
Satisfactory_Trainer_v1.0.1_Game_CL-172183.zip
This is for the experimental branch
(905.5 KiB) Downloaded 102 times
Satisfactory_Trainer_v1.0.0_Game_CL-163716.zip
(905.46 KiB) Downloaded 74 times
Satisfactory_1.28_v125236_EGS_STEAM_stable.CT
CL#125236, Launcher: EGS & Steam
(123.91 KiB) Downloaded 308 times
Satisfactory_1.27_v125236_EGS_STEAM_stable.CT
CL#125236, Launcher: EGS & Steam
(121.51 KiB) Downloaded 81 times
Satisfactory_1.26_v124233_EGS_STEAM_stable.CT
CL#124233, Launcher: EGS & Steam
(110.04 KiB) Downloaded 96 times
Satisfactory_1.24_v118201_stable.CT
(136.33 KiB) Downloaded 115 times
Satisfactory_1.23_v114192_experimental.CT
(133.06 KiB) Downloaded 118 times
Satisfactory_1.22_v109693_experimental.CT
(134.43 KiB) Downloaded 98 times
Satisfactory_1.21_v109693_experimental.CT
(87.03 KiB) Downloaded 93 times
Satisfactory 1.20 v106504_stable.CT
(96.53 KiB) Downloaded 92 times
Satisfactory 1.19 v106504_unofficial_experimental.CT
(96.58 KiB) Downloaded 89 times
Satisfactory 1.18 v106027_unofficial_experimental.CT
(103.36 KiB) Downloaded 96 times
Satisfactory 1.17 v103400_unofficial_stable.CT
(103.33 KiB) Downloaded 120 times
Last edited by CheatingMuppet on Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:47 pm, edited 76 times in total.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Satisfactory |1.18| Build#106027 | Noclip, Tele, CJBok Scripts, (Ptrs: Player, Resource Nodes, Vehicles)

Post by Darkedone02 »

thank you for continue to support the table. I didn't noticed that their is a modding community that yet to make the perfect mod to replace the table but we shall see in the near future.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Satisfactory |1.18| Build#106402 | Noclip, Tele, CJBok Scripts, (Ptrs: Player, Resource Nodes, Vehicles)

Post by Darkedone02 »

As of the latest satisfactory unofficial experiment, the cheat for machine editor "find machine id of opened machine" can no longer be activated. I've try to activate it with a coal miner v1 and it won't open at all.

CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Satisfactory |1.18| Build#106402 | Noclip, Tele, CJBok Scripts, (Ptrs: Player, Resource Nodes, Vehicles)

Post by CheatingMuppet »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:38 am
As of the latest satisfactory unofficial experiment, the cheat for machine editor "find machine id of opened machine" can no longer be activated. I've try to activate it with a coal miner v1 and it won't open at all.
I've released v1.19 which fixes this feature.

Sorry for the delay, but I don't play the game actively anymore so I don't know when updates are released, especially for the experimental branch. I just check at random intervals. I know some other table creators get real snarky when people report that their table is broken or the game updated but I don't mind those comments at all as long as they have some information about what is broken. In fact if you want me to put out an update quicker then you'll straight up have to reply to this thread or pm me or something so that I'll get notified. I actually appreciate getting notified when an update is necessary for further use of the table.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

CheatingMuppet wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:59 am
Darkedone02 wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:38 am
I've released v1.19 which fixes this feature.

Sorry for the delay, but I don't play the game actively anymore so I don't know when updates are released, especially for the experimental branch. I just check at random intervals. I know some other table creators get real snarky when people report that their table is broken or the game updated but I don't mind those comments at all as long as they have some information about what is broken. In fact if you want me to put out an update quicker then you'll straight up have to reply to this thread or pm me or something so that I'll get notified. I actually appreciate getting notified when an update is necessary for further use of the table.
I'll mostly respond on this forum, I'll do pm if I don't get a response in 2 days at least. I appreciate what you do on updating the table, dispite you not personally playing the game.

BlutVampir
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Satisfactory |1.19| Build#106504 | Noclip, Tele, CJBok Scripts, (Ptrs: Player, Resource Nodes, Vehicles)

Post by BlutVampir »

The Version 106504 is now stable (Update 2 trains), but a lot of options are not working from the experimental script. Can I ask for an update?

CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Satisfactory |1.20| Build#106504 | Noclip, Tele, CJBok Scripts, (Ptrs: Player, Resource Nodes, Vehicles)

Post by CheatingMuppet »

BlutVampir wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:24 pm
The Version 106504 is now stable (Update 2 trains), but a lot of options are not working from the experimental script. Can I ask for an update?
Table has been updated.
Please be more specific when reporting things that don't work. Include what exactly it is that isn't working at the very least.

snakez4
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Satisfactory |1.20| Build#106504 | Noclip, Tele, CJBok Scripts, (Ptrs: Player, Resource Nodes, Vehicles)

Post by snakez4 »

I am getting this error

who117
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by who117 »

I am addicted to this game but i cant play it anymore with out your script. the experimental branch got an UE4 engine update and the script does not work anymore. Any chance for an update please?

CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CheatingMuppet »

who117 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:06 am
I am addicted to this game but i cant play it anymore with out your script. the experimental branch got an UE4 engine update and the script does not work anymore. Any chance for an update please?
I'm working on it however it might take a while. Every single script is broken and most of the offsets have changed so it's not as easy as the previous updates. I need to re-find all the aobs and offsets and I don't feel like spending all night working on this.

who117
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by who117 »

I figure the engine update will cause a big problem, as nice as the FPS bump is, for the modding and this community. I appreciate what you are doing, and take the time you need. However, would it be possible for now, to only get the "unlimited Crafting/ Building" working?

CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CheatingMuppet »

who117 wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:27 am
I figure the engine update will cause a big problem, as nice as the FPS bump is, for the modding and this community. I appreciate what you are doing, and take the time you need. However, would it be possible for now, to only get the "unlimited Crafting/ Building" working?
Before you continue, please keep in mind that this has not been tested properly and so it might not work and this is given to you without any support at all so if you're unable to get it to work then you'll have to wait for an update.

For the experimental branch, edit the script "[F1] Enable" and replace everything inside with this:

Code: Select all

{ Game   : FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe
  Version: Early Access v96731
  Date   : 2019-04-10
  Author : CJB
}

[ENABLE]
{$LUA}
if syntaxcheck then return end
PROCESS_NAME = 'FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe'
if getOpenedProcessID() == 0 and getProcessIDFromProcessName(PROCESS_NAME) ~= nil then
   openProcess(PROCESS_NAME)
   local mrEnable = getAddressList().getMemoryRecordByDescription('[F1] ENABLE - CJBok [Original Author]')
   mrEnable.Active = true
end

{$ASM}
alloc(bUnlimitedHP,1)
alloc(pPlayerHP,8)

bUnlimitedHP:
  db 0

pPlayerHP:
  dq 0

registersymbol(bUnlimitedHP)
registersymbol(pPlayerHP)

aobscanmodule(Get_HP_AOB,FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe,F3 0F 10 81 64 01 00 00 C3)
alloc(newmem,$1000,Get_HP_AOB)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  mov [pPlayerHP], rcx
  cmp byte ptr [bUnlimitedHP],1
  jne code
  movss xmm0,[rcx+00000160]
  movss [rcx+00000164],xmm0
code:
  movss xmm0,[rcx+00000164]
  jmp return

Get_HP_AOB:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
  nop
return:
registersymbol(Get_HP_AOB)

[DISABLE]

Get_HP_AOB:
  db F3 0F 10 81 64 01 00 00

unregistersymbol(Get_HP_AOB)
dealloc(newmem)

unregistersymbol(bUnlimitedHP)
unregistersymbol(pPlayerHP)

dealloc(bUnlimitedHP)
dealloc(pPlayerHP)
and then edit the "[Num 3] Unlimited Items" script and replace everything inside with this:

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(Get_Num_Items_AOB,FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe,41 8B C5 48 83 C4 78) // old: 41 8B C7 48 83 C4 50 41 5F 5F 5B
alloc(newmem,$1000,"FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe"+8F98D6) // old: 7CCE5C
registersymbol(Get_Num_Items_AOB)

//label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  mov eax,#9999
  add rsp,78
  jmp return

/*
code:
  mov eax,r13d
  add rsp,78
  jmp return
*/

Get_Num_Items_AOB:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
return:

[DISABLE]
Get_Num_Items_AOB:
  db 41 8B C5 48 83 C4 78 // old: 41 8B C7 48 83 C4 50

unregistersymbol(Get_Num_Items_AOB)
dealloc(newmem)
Don't forget to save.

who117
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by who117 »

OMG you are my hero. It works!!!! thank you thank you thank you.

Rambo99
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rambo99 »

The game has been updated to version 0.2.1.20 ( 1.20 ) Build #109693 ( CL#109693 ). So the table does not work (it does not even activated and the game starts to lag terribly). Can I update the cheats somehow ?

sonitaaa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sonitaaa »

Rambo99 wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:53 pm
The game has been updated to version 0.2.1.20 ( 1.20 ) Build #109693 ( CL#109693 ). So the table does not work (it does not even activated and the game starts to lag terribly). Can I update the cheats somehow ?
you need to wait for stable version