Phoenix Point

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
waduk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Phoenix Point

Post by waduk »

Yeah this game have variety (mission) issue, it's too repetitive, even the map is pretty much the same.

The biggest peeve i have with this game is that we can't delete aircraft, nor fire/disband soldier.
(i dislike infiltrator & mutant class), but since i need an army i have to recruit them anyway.
Thus why i search how to force spawn basic soldier using console.

Then i use "remove" console command to kill those unwanted soldier.
feels_bad.jpg

The mist repellent supposedly to lower the enemy stats/level.
If we fighting inside the mist zone, the enemy become bullet sponge.

Oh btw, Zanzer script literally saving the world !
I accidentally left out the global scan, then load my late game where i got mist repellent.
This is what happen :
[Link]
80% of the world is being enveloped by Mist Repellent.
Except New Zealand, lol.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Added a list of cutscenes for the play_cutscene console command.

Now you can watch all the endings and be done. :)

Whisperer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Whisperer »

I couldn't resist and started over. This time keeping a set of rotating saves and saving after every mission. Doing better for now, having a feel for the game. It does indeed get a bit repetitive. I used the CH trainer to quickly set my faction rep to 24/49/74 and get them all maxed out.

The independent havens and one of the final loyalty missions require infiltrating one of the other factions. That got me nervous, since taking any action against an allied haven will set the diplomatic status to war. Fortunately, scripted missions don't count for that.

There are second-level weapons among the faction research, so you can upgrade some weapons at a point (NJ has a second sniper rifle, but the Syn remains the best one). I'm still annoyed I can't scrap the old aircraft (guess that will come with the air-DLC). I wish they did more with the Terraformers sub-faction. The mist-repellers are fine, but it would be a lot cooler if I could eradicate Pandora completely by taking back the planet. As I said, I love terraforming.

I wonder if it's possible to eradicate a faction by starting a war and going after their havens, making other factions stronger. That would be nice.

Csimbi, it would be nice if you added a minimum mutagens in your table. Also know that you added the Tactical script in twice.

And if either of the gentlemen could add those faction rep values that would be nice. I could look them up and tell you the value type.

angelake007
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by angelake007 »

@Zanzer
Thank you for the play_cutscene codes. I played through all the ending cutscenes already. And realized that the ending that I finished the game was Phoenix Project ending. I still don't know which ending would be possibly the best ending yet. The story tells about even though I killed the virus mother, the other factions are gone as well, left only humans with Phoenix project to face the other alien threats later on. Synedrion faction might be the best ending that they invent the vaccine to cure the virus and the other factions seem to live altogether.

Anyways my soul can rest in peace now. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Acid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Acid »

Does this work for the Epic version?

Manji
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

repellents and shy ones

Post by Manji »

Csimbi wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:01 pm
[...]
Any ideas what's the point of the fog repellent?
[...]
i think it has to do with the probability of a pandoran raid for havens or your base. when havens become covered it drastically raises probability of an attack. so repellents will "just" reduce them.

Acid wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:46 am
Does this work for the Epic version?
why don't you just try? :D

[edit]
the game got an update to v1.0.54580 (sadly some minor things did not get fixed)
only tested csimbis table, it still works.

brokenhopes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by brokenhopes »

Anyone knows how to get the fow command working? tried "true" "enable" etc but getting error.
Thanks!

edit: ok got it to work, it only works in tactical mode instead of geoscape
Last edited by brokenhopes on Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

waduk wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:10 am
The biggest peeve i have with this game is that we can't delete aircraft, nor fire/disband soldier.
Annoying, is it not?
No humanity in the devs :-(
You can't send them back to their factions, you have to get them slaughtered.
waduk wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:10 am
80% of the world is being enveloped by Mist Repellent.
Good one, lol
Zanzer wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:44 am
Added a list of cutscenes for the play_cutscene console command.
Nice!
Whisperer wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:44 am
Csimbi, it would be nice if you added a minimum mutagens in your table. Also know that you added the Tactical script in twice.
Min. mutagens should be easy.
Copy the code from any of the min. resources, and adjust it to check on the type 0x100:
public enum ResourceType
{
None = 0,
Supplies = 1,
Materials = 2,
Tech = 4,
AICore1 = 8,
AICore2 = 0x10,
AICore3 = 0x20,
Research = 0x40,
Production = 0x80,
Mutagen = 0x100
}

As for having two copies.
I am not sure what you mean.
I checked it, there's only one Tactical Script in there.

As said in my original post, anything I add/fix will happen only after all DLCs and patches.
No intention to come back until then.
Manji wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:14 am
the game got an update to v1.0.54580 (sadly some minor things did not get fixed)
Thanks, added to original post.

waduk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by waduk »

brokenhopes wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:42 pm
Anyone knows how to get the fow command working? tried "true" "enable" etc but getting error.
Thanks!

edit: ok got it to work, it only works in tactical mode instead of geoscape
For geoscape you can use "toggle_sites" with no argument.
Cautions when using it.
Sometimes it can get stuck
(You can't explore the sites even after area scan, rarely happen but it does happen)

I only using it for temporary toggle, see where the phoenix base located then toggle it off.

Whisperer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Whisperer »

One of the cultist motto's states "The Church is mother, the Church is father."
Nice little Babylon 5 easter egg there.
I really hope I can undo mutations, I'll have to build a mutation facility.

I'm loving those neural sniper rifles, I'm paralyzing aliens from so far, I can plausibly deny it ever happened.

@Manji, they do state on their Reddit that a larger update is coming this week, this one's just a hotfix to patch crashes on startup.

@Csimbi, I got that you're not working on the table for now, just wanted to put it out there. As for what I meant by the double tactical script, it's kind of hard to explain. So let's see if this works...
If it doesn't, the tactical AOB script is listed under fManufacturingSpeedMod inside the geoscape AOB script. What happens if you accidentally clicked and dragged it up a level.

It is a non-issue of course. As is the warning that I'm using an older version of CE even though I'm using the latest from the website.

Whisperer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Whisperer »

Finished it finally. Could only pick one faction ending, even though I helped them build everything. Likely because they all use the same location. I didn't get to see what happens when one faction wins an attack on another faction's base, since I defended everything until they built their final structure. Would be nice if the ownership changes and you can help a faction gain total dominance.

I found out what was causing the game-breaking bug. As soon as I built aircraft number 11, the geoscape gets crapped. Anytime I click on an aircraft, it acts like I'm spamming the mouse button and the commands stop working (Move, Explore etc). A second bug is when an Ambush appears at the same time as a text-based explore. The icon changes into a looking glass and is no longer able to complete.

Anyways, it was nice. The aiming/bullet thing is definitely its biggest edge. I loved being able to shoot through one alien's arm into the other behind him. But we're going to need the aircraft stuff for sure. And I do think we can do without the ambushes, they get boring.

When you get back to this, consider adding the faction loyalty values please. Really helps if you want to keep them all friendly. As for the delirium value, it really isn't that necessary, but if you feel like it, the value is x100. So 5% on the screen is between 500 and 600.

Thanks again for the tables, they made the game better.

Spazi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Spazi »

Finally finished my soldier skill editor

Important notes !!! :
1) You need a fixed Mono collector dll (in "Cheat Engine\autorun\dll\" )
- You can use mine (but you shouldn't trust a random guy on internet !)
- Compile it using cheat engine source, but you'll need to apply the fixes discussed here, so fix ReadObject, and WriteObject functions
2) The script that display soldier skills will take some time the first time you launch it, to retrieve everything from the game
3) This script alter your soldier in a unreversible manner ! You have been warned
4) It will also unlearn all your abilities, to make sure that you do not have an undisplayed learned ability
5) If you use my script to add a second class, relaunch the display script after that

After you're done, since I'm doing things the game don't naturally support, save your game, and reload

You can not change the 4th ability of the primary class, but you can on secondary one

(For the dll, password is "fearless")

Edit: Oups, forgot to reactivate "cloning" for primary class, my bad. Download new version to not have modifications on primary class propagate to EVERY soldiers (this would also affect NPC and enemies ! )
Attachments
PhoenixPointWin64.CT
V2: fixed primary class modifications
(39.92 KiB) Downloaded 112 times
MonoDataCollector64.zip
Mono dll
(267.19 KiB) Downloaded 63 times
PhoenixPointWin64.CT
soldier skill editor
(39.92 KiB) Downloaded 82 times

Aasimar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aasimar »

v 1.0.54580...
Table needs an update

Manji
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

at least one works

Post by Manji »

Aasimar wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:06 pm
v 1.0.54580...
Table needs an update
since there are at least 2 tables in this thread, you might be a little more precise.
Manji wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:14 am
[...]

ragnakore
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ragnakore »

update is so insignificant, i'm sticking with what the tables support.