Tropico 6 [+19]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DocMadfox
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Tropico 6 [+18]

Post by DocMadfox »

Some of them still work, such as Insta-finish Edicts, Increase Storage, Get Population, and Infinite Mining Deposits. Infinite Knowledge Points can bur activated but doesn't do anything, Infinite Money crashes the game, the rest of the infinites can't be activated, and enable all edicts crashes the game as well.

Edit: After further testing to try and help, Swiss Bank Money pointer now affects actual money rather than Swiss Bank Account money.

Edit 2: Mandate is also broke with this patch and will crash the game if altered.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by DocMadfox on Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

robus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by robus »

Game has update to version 7.00,please update the table.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

jojobe wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:16 pm
Hi thank you for this mod..it has worked a long time but today they upgraded to 1.07 can you update this mod...thank you.
robus wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:02 am
Added table for version 1.07. Enjoy :P

DocMadfox
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Tropico 6 [+19]

Post by DocMadfox »

You're awesome GreenHouse. Hate to ask, but any chance of fixing the 200% Efficiency cheat despite it being in Do Not Use?

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

DocMadfox wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:26 am
You're awesome GreenHouse. Hate to ask, but any chance of fixing the 200% Efficiency cheat despite it being in Do Not Use?
EDIT: I just made the script back and once I'm done checking some other stuff, I'll update the table.

DocMadfox
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DocMadfox »

Thanks Greenhouse, MAF's trainer is 1000% efficiency which makes things a more than a little insane.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

DocMadfox wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:49 am
Thanks Greenhouse, MAF's trainer is 1000% efficiency which makes things a more than a little insane.
I'll just make it custom then. You can choose at what efficiency buildings will be.

DocMadfox
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DocMadfox »

That'd be amazing, thanks Greenhouse

robus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by robus »

GreenHouse wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:02 am
jojobe wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:16 pm
Hi thank you for this mod..it has worked a long time but today they upgraded to 1.07 can you update this mod...thank you.
robus wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:02 am
Added table for version 1.07. Enjoy :P
Thank you.Thank you make the table.

Tetsuoken
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tetsuoken »

Hi, I'm pretty much a complete noob to cheat engine, but I'm having this issue when I try and activate the infinite mandate time cheat. As far as I know I'm running the latest version of both the cheat engine / trainer and Tropico 6. Any advice?

"Error while scanning for AOB's : MandateTime Error: Not all results found"

[Link]

Buttlight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Buttlight »

GreenHouse wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:30 am
DocMadfox wrote:
I'll just make it custom then. You can choose at what efficiency buildings will be.
i have been testing a bit about the work efficiency, and i think the one thing that makes the game go crazy the most, is super high dock efficiency. because it will cut ship interval down to seconds or less. one of the thing with ship is that it also brings immigrants with it, and hauled resource away from you island of which some interval were needed to make certain resource entered your island industry supply chain. so i guess it could be better if somehow the code for the dock efficiency be left behind or at least separated?

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

Buttlight wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:11 am
GreenHouse wrote:
DocMadfox wrote:
i have been testing a bit about the work efficiency, and i think the one thing that makes the game go crazy the most, is super high dock efficiency. because it will cut ship interval down to seconds or less. one of the thing with ship is that it also brings immigrants with it, and hauled resource away from you island of which some interval were needed to make certain resource entered your island industry supply chain. so i guess it could be better if somehow the code for the dock efficiency be left behind or at least separated?
yea thats why i used flings trainer because it was based on the money you put for rent/price whatever. I know a band aid for the immigrants is to have immigration building and change it to not accept any. but some maps you cant build that or whatever so like i said it is a band-aid.

Buttlight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Buttlight »

timechaos69 wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:44 pm
Buttlight wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:11 am
GreenHouse wrote:

yea thats why i used flings trainer because it was based on the money you put for rent/price whatever. I know a band aid for the immigrants is to have immigration building and change it to not accept any. but some maps you cant build that or whatever so like i said it is a band-aid.
thanks, i'll check his trainer. yea when you start a scenario there is no immigration office yet (it was unlocked on world war).

hatake_kornel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hatake_kornel »

Hello.. there's a new patch 2 days ago (v1.080) and some of the cheats are not working. Please update if you have the time. Thanks!

Kelryth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kelryth »

Is there an updated table floating around?