Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Post by SunBeam »

^ How about you try it and let us know? Thanks, you rock!!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

caliber1942
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by caliber1942 »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:40 pm
The new executables look for GRB_BE.exe to be running or try to launch it in the lastest patch. Further, the parameters /belaunch -b or whatever have no effect, in my experience.

If you try that, the game will report that GRB_BE.exe is missing. There is 2-3 ways to still run the game without battleye but it's not this simple way any more. I did not try the hacked BEDaisy.sys driver method described here, so no idea if that works.

Right now, stopping the BEDaisy.sys driver is not possible and closing BEService.exe closes the game. BE made some changes that require more creative solutions this time around.

Thankfully, however, you still cannot play online with others without Battleye running, so hopefully even though the game can be started without Battleye, Ubisoft won't pursue this much more.

best,
Cal

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

caliber1942 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:22 am
SunBeam wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:40 pm
The new executables look for GRB_BE.exe to be running or try to launch it in the lastest patch. Further, the parameters /belaunch -b or whatever have no effect, in my experience.

If you try that, the game will report that GRB_BE.exe is missing. There is 2-3 ways to still run the game without battleye but it's not this simple way any more. I did not try the hacked BEDaisy.sys driver method described here, so no idea if that works.

Right now, stopping the BEDaisy.sys driver is not possible and closing BEService.exe closes the game. BE made some changes that require more creative solutions this time around.

Thankfully, however, you still cannot play online with others without Battleye running, so hopefully even though the game can be started without Battleye, Ubisoft won't pursue this much more.

best,
Cal
Stopping the driver or service was never an option. The idea is to pause the service, unload the .sys and load it back up in the kernel from either original location (or where you stored the .sys copy). Once you unload it all the hooks are restored; loading it back in the kernel will then allow the service to link back to the driver (that's why you need to resume the service after you do all of this).

I've not checked the game lately to see if they've come up with something new. Will do so later on; busy with other games at the moment.

caliber1942
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by caliber1942 »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:28 am
Stopping the driver or service was never an option.
Sure it was and is. That's what I am doing personally and with our project (stopping the driver and service). However you can also make the game .exe not care if BE is running.

best,
Cal

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

caliber1942 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:29 am
SunBeam wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:28 am
Stopping the driver or service was never an option.
Sure it was and is. That's what I am doing personally and with our project (stopping the driver and service). However you can also make the game .exe not care if BE is running.

best,
Cal
Man.. it's one thing to never get the driver loading up in the first place and another to unload it. What you are doing is just straight-forward running the .exe. That's all. UPlay launches the BE process, the BE process starts BE then loads the game .exe. If you run directly the game .exe, no BE.. So drop the attitude, as if you're doing some convoluted crap. All you do is bluntly and hardcodedly running up GRB_UPP.exe or GRB.exe. Simple as that. You didn't even bother using one .exe; no - one loader for GRB, one for GRB_UPP...

Why are you here again?

caliber1942
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by caliber1942 »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:40 am
All you do is bluntly and hardcodedly running up GRB_UPP.exe or GRB.exe. Simple as that. You didn't even bother using one .exe; no - one loader for GRB, one for GRB_UPP...
Um.. you are simply incorrect. Maybe I am misunderstanding you, but factually you are just incorrect. But it's probably because you haven't looked into it yet.

When you press PLAY in Uplay:

Game runs GRB.exe
GRB.exe checks for existence of GRB_BE.exe and if not present runs it, then closes.
GRB_BE.exe then runs the file

BEService_x64.exe

here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Ghost Recon Breakpoint\BattlEye

Which dumps file here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye
BEService_grb.exe

then renames it to:

BEService.exe

which it then runs, which creates the system driver BEDaisy.sys and starts it

then runs the GRB.exe.

THEN the process is repeated again, with GRB.exe checking to see if GRB_BE.exe is running.

If so, then it continues the process of running.

You can't just 'start the game' by renaming GRB_BE.exe and then using a launch parameter in UPlay. Thus your statement:
"You don't need the driver anymore. The command line parameter still seems to work." is no longer valid.

You also have no idea regarding the other method being used by our project, but that's irrelevant. The launcher is doing a lot more than "bluntly running the game", and as I stated before it stops the service and driver AFTER they already were started without the game closing.

At any rate, I don't want to get into a collossal fistfight yet again, when I don't have to. If you think I am wrong or have other information or view about this, whatever. I am pretty confident in what I am writing because I have actually dealt with the update and worked out solution(s ). Maybe your experience or solution will be different.

Screw it, I'll just go ahead and post some bypasses here in a few minutes.

"Why are you here again?" <- I'm contributing.

best,
Cal

caliber1942
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by caliber1942 »

For GRB.exe latest .exe:

GRB.exe+2031A5E0 - E8 4B160BE3 - call GRB.exe+33CBC30

calls:

GRB.exe+33CBC30 E9 5B 67 F4 1C jmp GRB.exe+20312390

which jumps to function here:

GRB.exe+20312390 - 40 55 - push rbp

which is doing all the checks for BE and re launching the game based on various stuffs.

checks for running GRB_BE or if it exists to launch
GRB.exe+20312896 - E8 E54DF6DF - call GRB.exe+277680

exits game and runs GRB again, or launches GRB_BE
GRB.exe+20312A81 - E8 EAD1EBDF - call GRB.exe+1CFC70

Similar for UPP version. This is all you need to know to create the bypass.

Anyways, included here is files to turn BE OFF or ON for both versions of game (UPLAY and UPLAY+)

Read instructions, place in game directory, and use them to make the game either use or not use BE. These are NOT launchers, you run them to turn BE OFF or ON. You still run the game via UPLAY.

password:
frf

If anyone shares this, be a peach and at least give attribution. I see a few projects throughout the trainer universe are on hold right now, so maybe this will help them resume..

For our project elsewhere, we use a different method. For now, both work, as does a third method, but we don't need it right now, plus maybe this driver method you presented here on the first post may still work, dunno..

best,
Cal
Attachments
GRB_BE_BYPASS_FRF.zip
GRB BE Bypass
(11.53 KiB) Downloaded 4230 times

boris_the_animal
Cheater
Cheater

Post by boris_the_animal »

I know where caliber1942 is coming from, So thank you very much Cal for all your contributions, it is very much appreciated.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Yeah, the old method seems to have stopped working. BEDaisys.sys is now checked if alive even if the service is suspended. Game just dies :)

@caliber1942: Good job and thanks for the contribution! So those are patchers, from what I could gather (simple change of my .exe's timestamp gave it away; yeah, saw the snippets you posted). Linked it in the main post of this topic, with a recommendation to the avid leecher :)

Updated the table as well to bring it to TU4 (or 3.1). Should now work for either executable (GRB or GRB_UPP).

P.S.: That fucking moment when...

GAAAAAY! I can play a fucking raid solo as well :|

Time to think of a solution to noclip through that door. I'll first check youtube to see if activating all 4 monoliths triggers some cutscene (which in turn might load content that otherwise might not be available with just clipping through the door).

EDIT #1: Mmmyeah.. see the first 3 minutes:

EDIT #2: Fuck this shit, I enabled "Disable Drone Swarm" script and went around it :P

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sebastianyyz »

caliber1942 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:54 am
Thank you so much for the bypasser. Really appreciated

SunBeam: No need to quote a big ass post. Just hit ", let the quote show up and clean it like I did above.

Poyzion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Poyzion »

caliber1942 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:54 am
Thanks for your great release, works without a problem for me :)

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

thank you so much to all contributors in this topic... went to visit the island today shamefully they locked something off inside a mountain... diddnt get around it as my game decidedd to crash and quit on me. but i assume theres no way to trigger this mission untill theres ai team maybe that will allow us solo guys to enter... as always the solo players are given the middle finger.. as if we diddnt pay for the game =/

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sebastianyyz »

Fuck, I wanted to play raids but it needs 4 players, dam it Buggysoft

dwinter834
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dwinter834 »

Hey so i''m copying this to D:\UPlay\Ghost Recon Breakpoint and it seems to crash at the "this game saves automatically" loading screen

rarhack
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rarhack »

Somehow the cheat tables doesnt work for me;
i use a normal uplay (isnt uplay+) and try the 1.1 and 1.4 version of cheat tables, 1.1 can click but crash the game and 1.4 cant click at all;
i used the bypass by Caliber@CH so battle eye isnt the problem

Please see the error and update the cheat tables, thanks very much :D

Problem is solved
Last edited by rarhack on Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.